Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

My dear udonna,

You do really surprise me for defending Quinn, the woman who still had hopes to grab Mac to have him for herself- are you OK :D? IMO she came across very arrogant, as if she thought she´d just have to snap with her fingers and Mac will melt away :lol:. Well, no competition for Stella in any way and I had the feeling, Ms. Bonasera knew it very well :D.

Dear meggzie, you´re welcome :lol:

Dear Pleni, I agree with you, Mac always behaves like a gentleman, he´s a Mr. Nice Guy ;).
    And Stella defended her territory successfully :D :devil:.

Hugs to all :)

2. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Aww! I missed a lot of things! :brickwall:

Asprine, happy very belated b'day...!

About the fireman, I'm with Steph. We won't be seeing him anymore *cross fingers*

Weks, you guys really like Quinn, don't you? :lol:
    Me, I'm ok with her. At least she wasn't a whiny, that's-all-mac's-fault-i'm-perfect, why-am-i-the-last-to-know, the typical damsel-in-distress, type that both Jordan and P are :rolleyes:. But, yeah, she has a tendency to be arrogant with her over-confident nature. But, well, she has great moment with Stella, in which our beloved Stella outsmarted, and outwitted her gracefully :D. Won't be complaining if she comes back, as much as i will if the other two do. Worry much about Gillian, though. Although as a character, I like this one. :lol:

Hugs to all my family members!

Is it September, yet? Darn! Almost 3 more months!:brickwall:

3. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello my dear smacked family!!!!!

I know that´s that Stella/Mac thread and I didn´t expect to set off a Quinn avalanche but I was so troubled about that scene.....

Yes, yes I am a little bit worried too but I decided it´s the wisdom of the years:lol::lol: I am getting calmer [​IMG] somehow[​IMG]

Dear Lil,
    thanks for support, I think we are the only ones here[​IMG]

My dear Axel,

Maybe you find the time to watch this ep for I would really like to know your point of view!!

And for the pic, I was thrilled too, but I am so careful since the last photoshop-debacle.....[​IMG]

I agree, I agree it was a great performance from Stella and she should be Mrs. Right for Mac - regardless of that, I somehow felt for Quinn at that moment!(IMO[​IMG])

My dear Andromeda,

yes, I hope I am OK ( I have a few doubts in the last time....[​IMG])
    I appreciate all your arguments but I can´t help myself having pity on her.....

Hi,
    I am glad you don´t pull her to pieces and don´t say she´s like P.....[​IMG]
    for I can´t chump up with this person.....

Whatever, I think she won´t come back and if she does the fronts are cleared by Mac ( where we are at the beginning of the discussion again...)

A wonderful day for all of you!!!![​IMG]

Udonna

4. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Three cheers for photoshop!!!!!!

[​IMG]

A very, very young Mac but in this case we are very tolerant:guffaw:

Udonna

5. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo in love with this picture. They both look so cute in this PS. So wish it was real.

BTW NEW CHAPTERS ON MY FAN FIC PLEASE READ AND REVIEW. COMPLIMENTS AND CRITISMS ARE VERY WELCOME

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^That is a lovely picture!
    Saw the NY finale, and loved it. I loved when Stella hugged Mac, and even my parents who never watch the show and don't like anyone on it except Gary, said they liked the hug scene! She kissed his cheek as well, awwwwwwwwwwww!

Thanks. I cannot wait to go to NYC, not just because it's 'Smacked/Mac Land' but, you know, just because it's New York. I'm glad they don't let you go as high as Mac, Danny, and Hawkes did on the Empire State, that would be freaky! I will have to keep my eye out for any CSI NY billboards, though I guess there might not be any as the new season isn't starting for a while.

I will definitely enjoy watching some 'classic Smacked' too, I'm gonna need a Mac/Smacked fix now the show has finished for the season here too.

Mac has had a lot of love interests (though sometimes he hasn't returned the womens' interest, haha) and yet Stella is the only one he really opens up to, the only one who regularly touches, talks to, and flirts with him, and the only one still around. Same goes with him vs. her other 'love interests'. That just speaks volumes, IMO.

I totally agree with you about Mac, and I like too that he is the shy, quiet type. I think that's what Stella likes too. Love too that he's not intimidated by, and gets on well with, strong, independent women like Stella.
    Yes, we definitely need more coffee dates, and I repeat, with no damn birds dropping nasty surprises in people's coffee, no shootings either, please!

Love the idea of Mac and Stella going shopping together, especially if she visited the lingerie department and wanted his opinion on some things she was trying on....:devil::devil::devil:

Not long now till yet another new thread, guys!

7. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hiya Family!~

That's so true. He is really shy. That's why I think it's amazing that he lets Stella get away with, for example, taking his tie off in the lab, in his glass-walled office :adore: And more coffee dates would be amazing :)

See? Even people who don't watch the show are SMACked :lol: I love that scene so much. I have the caps from it on my PSP in order. Actually there's one that makes me think they were going to kiss but I don't have it right now to show you guys :(

I actually saw the episode today where there's a woman who calls Stella a hypocrite because she killed Frankie. I don't know the name. But anyway there was this really cute SMACk scene where Mac talks about the first case they ever did together and the "look in her eyes" :adore:

Well MT's bugging me to get off so I'll say bye!

Axel

8. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

i remember that episode, but like you i dont remember the name becuz i would love to rewatch it...

yeah that scene was sweet too bad i dont remember

anyways, i was thinking that i would love if they had a CSI NY calendar, but i would like a SMacked calendar, i might have to make one myself... because in 2010 SMacked (they should admit feelings *even though they kind of did that in GFD*)

i would die if they were both on a case by themselves and were in major danger, and Mac would be like:

"Stella, if we dont get out of this alive... I have something to say... and do."
    "Okay Mac, go ahead."
    "First if i lived not knowing you i dont know how i could live at all," and then they would scoot closer and they turn to each other, Mac puts his hand on hers, and he kisses her, but in a certain way that will be very different becuz its Mac and Stella, not a usual kiss.

sounds like a good fanfic for me... but i already have 3 im working on, so maybe someone else will have the joy.

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Macslady:
    When are you going to be there? They should be getting ready to film preety soon maybe you will see Gary and the crew! You will have to introduce yourself as "Macslady" and ask him to "Step into the smack gutter or a little while":devil: Where are you from that you just saw the finale? Your parents have good taste in shows! They are wise in there perceptions as well!

I have this feeling that Stella is the one that is going to be hit just because TPTB have movd them closer together these last few episodes and the way Mac watched her walk away when she left. They also focused on her with the guns as she was giving the the toast to Angel. I hope we see some kind of spoilers soon I dont want to wish September here because then I have to go back to school and my summer vacation will be over but I cant wait till we are back at it on Wednesday night.

10. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hiya Smackies :),

My dear udonna, maybe I misinterpreted Quinn´s behaviour or you just have a soft and good heart to be able to pity her :lol:.

Dear Lori,

Just when I was recovering from being Cassandra, you bring back all my fears :D, but you give all the same reasons that I had in my mind and that made me think it could be Stella who will be hit. As long as she survives, it would be OK, but what if not......noooooooooooooooooo, I don´t dare to think about this :devil:. I know it was already mentioned that Melina will return for S6, but that is no guarantee, it could just mean she´s only returning for the cliffhanger sequel plus one or two more episodes.
    Well, Lori, we´ll have to try and think positive, don´t let your vacation get spoiled by all this ;).

Love, Cassandra, erm, Andromeda :D :)

11. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

sucker4-SMacked, I don't think any of them would express their feelings. They've been through a lot already, their lives have been at risk so many times before. Still, none of them have told the other how they feel, at least not on screen. Being in a life-threatening situation once again would be no big deal, IMO. Too bad.

Lori, I hope you're wrong. I don't like it when Stella is the damsel in distress and Mac has to save her and catch the baddies. Actually, I hope no one dies or gets seriously injured. Angell has just died, having someone else get shot and then catching yet another gang of bad guys would be overkill. Two eps in a row? I hope they can do better than that. Plus, why is everyone at fanfiction.net obsessed with making Stella take a bullet and be in a come or in a similar between-life-and-death situation so that Mac and her finally realize what they are missing because they've been to afraid to confess their love? Stop cliché!

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family! :D (Did anybody else have problems yesterday trying to access this page or it was just my %&$·" connection? :D
    Anjee welcome back!!!!! don't loose yourself! I already have eniugh problem with your twin. I don't know where Gio is (maybe some beach in Gutterville :D)
    For you too, Dylan!!! hopefully you have had great holidays:thumbsup: My winter holidays are close to i will have time to read all fanfiction i want
    And for my Asprine i owe you messages but i am counting days because i hope to have great news in just a few days;)

G!!!!--->

I am glad you have enjoyed your birthday. And I KNEW IT! I just knew it you were going to enjoy 5.24 and 5.25 :D C'mon forget about Mac Taylor as a tough Marine. He is a Teddy Bear marine now (i want one for my night table:lol:) Please pics from the trip to NYC!!!!!!! I wish you the best there. (I bet you will be back "Taylor reloaded":lol:
    It reminds me one comment i read from our Nat (hopefully Natalie you will be back until you leave to Parris Island!) when she wrote her last story. Mac cried in there and i felt it was totally plausible and natural. Because tears didn't make him weaker but stronger. I do like guys who are capable of facing their emotions because you have to have courage to do that
    O LA LA you have sent me to Gutter:eek:. He showed he found Stella's dress amazing in 1.23. I wonder if we will have that type of reactions again from Mac:drool: The last one who reacted to her beauty was Sid who had to look for his jaws on the floor after seeing her in that sexy and short dress from 5.15:lol:

Lana--->
    dear Lana, as long as it is not Virus' son i will half accept (more or less. It could be. Not sure yet:lol:) Could you imagine his /her name if it is Virus' offpring "Bacterium Taylor Driscoll":lol:. Gahhhh only an infectologyst would be entusiastic with that:lol:

Axel--->
    i think Stell gave her more a "suspicious" look because she wanted to find out what kind of relationship she had with Mac. Stell did give Flack a dirty look when he suggested Mac didn't complain about Quinn because she was pretty. Poor Don! He never knew how close he was of being strangled he was:guffaw: You must watch 4.17. It was an excellent episode! Lots of Smacked, especially Mac's rejection to Quinn's proposals:lol: and Mac driving his truck. Of course, Stella doesn't allow to any other man but Mac to drive her:drool::devil:
    When we had the coffee date we got what we wanted because we complaint all last summer we never could never watch before one of their famous dates:drool: So i would like more episodes written by those two guys who wrote 5.16 (they seem to be Smacked fans:p) and more dates too:drool:

Plen--->
    :lol: i missed you these days. I think the most promising thing from Quinn was the fact Mac wasn't interested in her. Yes, he was kind and that's all. he is a complete gentleman:drool: (was it me or Mac is becoming a little weakness of you:lol:)

Dear Udonna and dear Andromeda--->
    you too are quite a pair!:guffaw: Usually i see as a threat to any single woman around him too. And i didn't like Quinn untill i finally saw her and she wasn't that bad. Yep, she was annoying because she pretended to jump on Mac's bones but Stella's face was priceless. She was jelous to death and that was absolutely AMAZING:drool: (at least it was until S5 where Stella showed her real feelings and made them very obvious) On the other hand Mac showed 0 interest for her which was sooooooo great for us. My reaction would have been better if we had Virus back

Dear Gaby--->
    AMEN! you expressed everything i feel about Mac's ladies:guffaw: I liked Quinn's interaction with Stella, not Quinn's obsession on Mac's jugular:lol:
    But Jordan was annoying and whiny.oh-oh Virus was like her:lol: ( I can see a patron there LOL)

Hey Dylan!!!!!!!!!!--->
    I WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE watching them in danger and Mac confessing his feeling meanwhile they are walking on the edge of a building:lol:. In any way i like it sweet and unusual but very tender as Stella deserves:drool:

dear Lori--->
    It would be really interesting if she is the one to be hit :D (I have already told Andromeda how much i would LOVE if that happens:bolian:
    I wonder who the shooter is or of it is Stella finally the one to be shot:eek:
    Again i still think is the guy who threatened Mac in 5.17 but Dunsbrook doesn't inspire me confidence

love you all of you. Hopefully i will have some time to answer posts inside the Stellarina Thread. I cound't post messages yesterday

many hugs Debbie :D

ps: where is Galina???? GALINAAAAAAAAAA

13. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Deb, I've gotten to like Mac a bit more lately, that's true. He'll never be my favorite male character from the show, though. He's actually my fifth favorite male, before him come Sheldon, Don, Adam and Sid in that order. Anyway, he hasn't talked about the Towers or being a Marine lately, which has made me like him a bit more. Also, he and Stella are great together. I want Stella to fix his tie again, only this time things would be different, she'd say "You ready? Let's go then!" and he'd hold her hand. And that's it, that's all I'm asking for, I don't need anything else.

You're very sadistic! I don't want my poor Stella to get hurt again. If she's hit and Mac tries to hold back his tears and clutches her hand while she's either in a coma or unconscious, I'm gonna get real mad. That's exactly the kind of cheesy stuff that makes me go ballistic.

14. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good evening, family!
    Debbie, I'm here, I'm always here - but I prefer to read more still. And I haven't time and opportunity to write sometimes - it's so hot weather (even my laptop start to fuse:lol:) and I have got a new book (it's amazing!)

One part of me is with Plenilunio: please, don't hurt Stella:(, she had so many troubles in the past... But another part of me remembers of idea of Mac as nurse boy for Stella:drool: I'm waiting for new tender looks, kisses in neck or maybe not only in the neck.
    And I really need to watch eps with Quinn once again - because I don't like this woman:devil:

15. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hola Family.

That would be very, very amazing :) I don't think it would happen but nice Fan fic idea :)

Sadly, I'm with you Lori. I really don't want it to be, but I think it is :( The thing that's bugging me is that Melina's only signed 'til the end of the next season and maybe they'll do something like, dare I say it, kill off Stella. If they did, I'd give up on the show completely. MELINA, SIGN ANOTHER CONTRACT!!! PLEASE!!! :D

If Stella is the one who is hurt, I want her to live. She can be on the brink of death, but no closer :D

Yeah, I couldn't get on for awhile either. I think it was the site :(

I had a very strange SMACked dream last night. I saw the promo for an episode and was actually in it as, get this, Mac's sister. It was way weird. Either way, the SMACked moments in this dream. Mac bought Stella a necklace he'd caught her eying. It was so cute how he gave it to her too. He was like "Close your eyes" and of course she did and he put it around her neck and she opened her eyes and was all in shock. It actually reminded me of a commercial but not quite. And then I saw the two of them kiss from my window. It was so strange but interesting. The promo for the episode showed the kiss as well.

I think I need less sugar in my diet :lol:

Axel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.