Last episode you watched...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hey, all! It's been ages since I've watched CSI:NY, even though it was my favorite of the three (well, four now) CSIs. I caught a repeat on TNT (I think) a few months back, but it was the episode where Angell died, so I couldn't bring myself to watch it. :( I've been thinking about re-watching some older episodes of CSI:NY, especially from season one, so it got me thinking:

What was the last episode you watched? (And how did it make you feeeel? ;))

I honestly can't remember the last time I saw an episode, or which one it was. I'd hate to think it was the series finale! :eek: It might be about time to take a trip down memory lane...

2. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

There's some episodes on tonight. You should reacquaint yourself. Season 1 eps, so you've got no excuse! :p

CSI: NY on TNT

3. Faylinn

Hey now, you underestimate my ability to come up with an excuse! ;) (I'll probably watch my DVDs, though--no commercials, and I can pause to go for snacks. lol)

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I've been recording the TNT NY episodes but haven't watched it. Think the last one was the final Valentine one.

5. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

The last episode I watched was 8.18 "Near Death" on my DVDs. I still have to watch the Season 9 DVDs with the extras. I felt sad that the show was over. Those characters were more real to me and mattered more to me than many people I know. (Pathetic, I know.) I'm sure part of the reason was because I discovered fan fiction around season 5, but I have never been enamored by a tv show before. I miss Mac and Stella, Danny and Flack, Jo and Sid, Hawkes and Adam. I miss them.

6. CarterCash

CarterCash Civilian

The last episode I watched was Today Is Life, but there is a full week of CSI:NY starting on Monday

7. Faylinn

I caught a few season 9 episodes on TNT late last night--I think it was the end of "Misconceptions", part of "The Lady in the Lake", "Clue: SI", "Late Admissions" and "Blood Out". I don't think I ever re-watched any of the episodes from season 9--I re-watched the first few seasons so many times, but not the later ones. It's kind of interesting to see some of those episodes again after a few years.

I love Jo, so it was great seeing her again. I enjoyed Flack and Lovato in "Blood Out" (and also they are both so attractive lol), and Adam was funny in "The Lady in the Lake". I'd hoped to be more fond of Lindsay after a bit of time, but I guess I'll just never like her much. I'd almost forgotten about Mac's issues after being shot. (I'd almost forgotten about Mac being shot at all, oops!)

I definitely need to do a re-watch. (Which I've been saying for months, just judging by this thread. *whistles innocently* I can't help it, time goes too fast!) I want to see the first few seasons the most, but watching the episodes last night makes me want to watch all nine seasons again. Now that I have a bit of distance and am not quite as emotionally invested in the show, I think I can watch it a bit more objectively...maybe. :p

8. KSPerry

KSPerry Victim

Last episode I watched was "Grounds for Deception" today. Tomorrow we'll be "PayUp". But the very first episode that I watched was "Unfriendly Chat".