I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so... scared! (spoilers)

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by midnight_tiptoes, Nov 26, 2007.

1. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Re: I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so... scared! (spoil

Maybe she met her billionaire a few years after she gave up her baby. ;)

2. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I'm personally just super RELIEVED to read the word "recurring" character for her AND Kyle since that suggests that they will stick around and not get killed in the first 35 minutes of a show??!! Don't care about the age thing-H wouldn't be the first guy to like younger girls if he took care of them and loved them then why not? But also I read the Hllywd Rptr mag that she is is wife and I can't help but wonder-if H really married her so quickly and didn't use his real name and she used Eberly-so how was she able to give birth and him not be notified somehow?

3. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Yea, the whole ex-wife thing makes no sense - I think they got that part wrong. They only knew each other for a short time (although so did H and Marisol ... :rolleyes: ), but also, she never knew his real name, and he was undercover so getting married probably wouldn't be the best idea...

Besides, H never said they were married - he just said the relationship was serious "for me". And yea, her maiden name is Eberly (not Winston or whatever was in that report), and it was on the birth certificate, so... yea. I don't think she's an "ex". It doesn't make any sense ... but hey, not a lot on this show does anymore anyway... :rolleyes:

4. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

I started watching Csi Miami in 2005 wanting to know more about DC as H i went serching on the internet,whereever i have looked it has never mmentioned that H was married.

I agree with miamirocks that H only said they were in a relationship and that was when he was talking to Y,telling her Kyle was his son although i haven't seen all the epi of S6,only the H/Y vid it did say her name was Eberly

I have only one more thing to say,more anguish for H

5. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Maybe the billionaire's last name is Winston and she took his last name when they got married.

6. LateToTheGame

LateToTheGame Hit and Run

I don't see why anyone is scared. That was one stellar piece of acting. :eek: :eek: :lol:

So, there seems to be some age issues here, namely, how old (err, I mean young) was this woman when she gave birth and what's the deal with the age difference between her and H? Of course these issues are not unique in the CSI universe. We've got the CSI:NY thread going "huh?" right now about Mac seeming to be 44 based on last night's episode, and before that there was some debate over how old Lindsay is supposed to be after her flashback childhood scene of last season. And of course, over on Vegas there was always a bit of a debate regarding the age difference between Grissom and Sara. Count on Miami to hit both issues with one character. :rolleyes:

Oh who knows. The whole Kyle thing turned out to be not as bad as I expected...