Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

:lol:

Sorry mods for this but I can't help myself

2. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

good one :lol:

here we can add - H and his sunglasses have more chemistry then Horatio and Aerosol. it`s sad and funny at the same time that i`m more worry for H sunnies to not get damage after this eventual plane crash in season final then to see him hurt :lol:

if DC keep repeat how great was his Aerosol love story line i`ll start scream. obviously the years don`t forgive anyone :lol: why ohhh why he don`t defend the same way H/Y relationship *sigh*. after all they develop it whole 3 y. and now DC 'cry' only for Aerosol...blahh....are we stupid or someone try to make us look stupid :mad:

3. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Good one lieueitak

I also found the chemistry between Marisol & Horatio non excistent. Like Hrockz pointed out, SM & DC have sizzling chemistry! I watch a lot of shows and I have a few ships but they really have the best chemistry imo

I find it hard to believe that they'd change the story line so late for the finale. Especially since the subject of the epi was already released through official sources..

I hope that storyline is for the second last episode cause I really need to see that H is not godlike. AND we want Yelina by his side!

like NOW!

Alrighty I emailed CBS about H/Y :p

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

what about the new thread title to be 'A sense of belonging ~ So Say We All' - i just love this Luce`s quote ;) i`m a little against - 'Get them together', coz err...H is not my fav charatcer at that moment...pls don`t kill me guys *runs*

a little gift with best wishes for very heppy Easter to all of u :D

Horatio+Yelina+Hummer+Sunglases chemestry :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

The best defense right? :p

Happy Easter everybody!! *runs off to eat some chocolate*

6. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^yep ur correct. how i miss this S2 goodness. hope when Yelina come back to force H change his wardrobe ;) this way we again can see one of my fave green or blue shirts hehe

7. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I loved those episodes where they both wore the same colours. I'm wondering if they did that on purpose..

And we all know who she reserves this smile for...

[​IMG]

8. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Horatio and his Hummer, lol! :lol: There should be a thread just for them. :D

You girls have been busy! I only wish I had more time to respond to some of the really great points that have been raised. As for longer posts, wow, they remind me of the older threads! Good times. It's great to see some thought-provoking posts though and love reading them.
    Yes, I really do think TPTB think we are stupid. *sigh*
    I just wanted to respond to this because I don't think I explained that too well. ;) I was referring to the DC interview where he gets all creepy about the Marisol subject. I would certainly expect the H character to still be mourning her, but some of the implications of that interview were weird and unsettling.

I rather like 'A Sense Of Belonging - So Say We All' too, but what do you guys think? :)

Thanks for the lovely pics! :D

9. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yes I read that interview on the H/DC thread, and yes it was very weird and unsettling. Creeped me out. If he wants to get all choked up he should about the goodbye between H/Y in '10-7'.

I'm guessing the pic Kit was from 'Under the Influence'. That great no-need-for-words and I know what you're thinking scene between them after H interviews Ryan. Am I right?

I'm fine with any thread name 'A Sense Of Belonging - So Say We All' is ok with me too as long as we have a thread to continue our countdown!

And a Happy Easter to all the great people I met on this thread who keep the H/Y flag flying high.

10. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Correct Hrockz good job! Happy easter to you too ;)

Your turn to post a pic

11. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.