Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I am delighted to open the Horatio & Yelina thread #3. Here's to the next 1000 posts and congrats everyone! :D

[​IMG]

Forever flying the flag for H/Y!

Here's a link to thread #2 Silent Thunder-Love Eternal.

Thought I would continue with 'Grave Young Men':

[​IMG]

H: I haven’t seen that smile on your face in awhile....

[​IMG]

Y: You know for the past two years, every morning when I wake up, I’d have this thought that comes to my head. Raymond is dead.... and now in this, well, this past few weeks... it’s just not the first thing I think of.

:D

2. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Yay for thread #3! 2000+ posts guys, that's fantastic! Here's to the next thousand, and the next thousand.... :D

That scene from 'Grave Young Men' is one of my favourites. The one time we actually see them socialize as such, if I remember correctly, apart from the end of 'Simple Man' of course. I love it when H raises his eyebrows after she delivers the line you just quoted Luce. Great caps. :)

3. Lucy

Here you go! :D

[​IMG]

4. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Wow, a lot of room in here! Thanks you guys for keeping the love alive [​IMG] and sticking with us through all this! Thread no. 3 is looking good. Here's to some good times and plenty of H/Y in the next 1000! Plenty of Coca-cola to go around [​IMG]!

Thanks for the pics and quotes, Luce. Too beautiful for words. Horatio has been incomplete without Yelina and those scenes. That speaks volumes. God, what a look!

And to think I got my fic update ready just in time. 569 words.

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

i try to go forward, but can`t..i really miss Y....this 2000 post till now is a prove that i`m not a lone...and the hope still life herе

my fav epi si "Big brother", this one kiss...if she come beck and H and Y come couple i probably won`t like it...but till she miss... i miss my H :( don`t know if this make sense but they 2 is my idea for LOVE..if she exist...so close and so far away...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:(

6. Lucy

You're very welcome re the pics and quotes HnM. :)

You are most definitely not alone Pusher. As a good friend of mine once said, H and Y are the romantic 'real deal'. Their love was unquestionably evident on the show and it always touched me very much.

'Big Brother' is also my favourite episode, followed by 'Hurricane Anthony' and 'Blood Brothers'. Can't think why! ;) :D

Let's face it, Season 2 was brilliant. Much of Season 4 just makes me [​IMG].

I'm off to read Sherry's new installment! :)

7. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Congratulations you guys for making it to the next thread. I haven't really contributed much but I'm still a H/Y fan. Great pics :D.

8. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Congratulations everyone for a brilliant effort at keeping this "real deal" alive and well away from the taint of Season 4.

Here's to the start of 3000 and counting. :)

9. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Very nicely put! :lol: You've described this season to a proverbial T. ;)

Some of my fav pics from 'Grave Young Men'. The car scene is really touching. Especially when they stare lovingly at each other across the top of the car. Part of the 'you say it best when you say nothing at all' bit, that makes up part of their chemistry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Thanks for posting the 'raised eyebrows' cap Luce. That is exactly the expression I was thinking of. :D

Very nice pics HnM & Pusher, & it's great to see you again Tally! :)

Almost forgot to read HnM's fic. Must do that! It's unmissable!

11. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

*Undercover Goose swims in*

I heard Luce brought some vodka here? :D

erm... of course because of the NEW THREAD.

You've gotten far :D congrats!

12. wibble

wibble Corpse

AHA!

*grabs the undercover goose by the scruff of her neck*

You don't fool me, missy! :devil: :lol:

*sips vodka*

But it is a Horatio ship I suppose, so maybe I forgive you for being in here :p

13. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

:eek: OUCH!

NOW WHO LET MY CO-MOD IN? Who left the door open :lol:

Man, it has been a while because it's first time I see you here, Wibbsey McEvil :p

*nibbles Wibbsy's leg and grabs the vodka*

14. Lucy

:lol: Whoa! What's going on in this, er, usually peaceful part of the world?

*Thinks* Ah, actually, I may have had something to do with this! I have been luring the Undercover Goose into the murky shipper waters again. Great to see you Ducky and Wibsy. Plenty of thread warming Finlandia to go around everyone! :D

Your welcome re the pic MD. HnM, I love that scene in and by the car too. Thanks for the pics. I have a couple more caps to post from that scene later.

I've had a rather crazy afternoon/evening, and didn't get a chance to read Sherry's fic, so I'm now going to put my feet up and enjoy! :)
    I'll raise my glass to that Tally! Wonderful to see you. :)

15. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Great to have you back in here, Undercover Goose! :) Also, it's great to see you in here Wibsy for the first time. Hope you two come visit us more often. There's always plenty of vodka sitting around somewhere ;).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.