Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hunter, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

really? clavo puts on horatio's shades? dam season 3 is the only one i dont got... o well ill wait for it on tv

2. Horatios_girl

Horatios_girl Victim

Rebecca, Thanks for the pic. Yes I do see it a little, by the way I saw someone did say it can be fixed with surgery. I actually went to webmd.com and looked up, and it can be corrected with surgery. I did notice the head tilting in "Kiss of Death", I just love it (swoon). As to swearing, I don't have an 'issue' with it (Crap I could make a sailor blush, wait come to think of it I have.) Anyway's as to Horatio, I think he could swear more beacause as you said cops do swear, let's face it I know I love it when H gets pissed, it's just well so real. I know in those situations they'd have to hold me back. But then agian that's why I love H, he keeps his cool. Gotta go talk Monday. SJ

3. Cova

Cova Witness

So David has an eye condition that keeps him out of the lab and from doing close ups huh? Man that stinks. :( Speaking of seeing Horatio in the lab, I was watching an early episode from Season 3 of Miami and I nearly squee'd with delight when we got treated to Horatio in a labcoat and doing labwork. :D

4. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

This was a big topic on our last thread... still don't think we'll get a labcoat scene again this season. :(

5. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

I've seen Jade. I guess i never noticed. although i wasn't really paying attention to much to the actual sences, and what he was doing. I was just focused on DC. :lol:

6. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

I wish David could get back into movies! Ok, so the eye problem, we've looked at that. What about voice-over work? The man is like another James Earl Jones for God's sake! Like, i can see David's voice being the voice of some cartoon. :lol: I can't believe i'm saying it either, but i'm telling you the truth; i can see it.

7. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I could see David doing voice-over work as an anime villain.

8. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Why on earth do I see him as the simpsons version of the terminator? :lol: I've not seen Jade either, but I will be soon :devil: I'm gonna go on a movie hunt tomorrow :p

9. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

^^^ I only rented 'Jade' because of David, and he did a good job in it...although I liked him a little better in 'Kiss of Death' but my favourite role of his was as Dennis Gilley in 'King of New York'.

10. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Hmmmm..... I always end up loving movies with my favorite, ginger-haired god in them :p I have a habit of buying them before I rent them or whatever. Just like the Exorcism of Emily Rose. I bought it brand new but I haven't watched it yet :p Same happened with my NYPD Blue box set, never watched an epi 'till I started watching the DVD's :)

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

H is so awesome.......i just love his "Sunnies of Justice and his Hummer of Truth" lol......i just love is awesome one liners and the head tilt...so awseome.....oh and i have a funy story......i was talking with my friend about CSI and she knows how much i love Miami over the other two and she makes the biggest mistake ever....she says to me...."I don't like Horatio and his stupid sunglasses and his cheesy onliners. I like Grissom better." so you know what i did.....i tackled her to the ground and sreamed at her "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!.How can you not like H and his awesome shades!?!? and his onliners are what make it an episode of CSI: Miami...it's just not an episode without one!!!!!!!!!!!! after that she never said anything bad about H , his sunglasses or his oneliners......because she was afraid i'd go into CSI: Miami rage :devil:......... and start hitting and sreaming at her.... :D

12. Horatios_girl

Horatios_girl Victim

Wow! Way to go Need4Speed! I have to admit I would probably come pretty close to the same course of action! As to his one-liners at the opening of the show I read that DC comes up with those on the spot. Pretty cool if you ask me. I will admit that I watch all 3 CSI's but live for Miami. I like Gill, but adore Horatio. He's just well, human, he feels for every victim where Gill is all about the science. Nick on Vegas is more like our H.

13. Horatios_girl

Horatios_girl Victim

Hey Beautiful! CSI Pinoy, I'm not sure about Clavo and the shades. I have to check it out yet. I never noticed it but someone else had said they saw it and thought it was kinda funny. Since I'm home with the stomach flu (damn brother, what a way to spend a Sat. grrr) I'll be re-watching s2 & 3 today....I'll let you know if I see Clavo wear H's shades. Okay.

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

uhhh u guys make so big deal re DC and his eyes problems. after i have read so many posts on this subject i start to have feeling that DC is some kind of disabled person :rolleyes: did now DC need help someone read to him CSI Miami scripts ?! :lol:

also re H and his one-liners i agree that it was cool to hear him say 'We Never Close' or 'They hit one of us, they hit us all'. but now in S 4&5 this one-liners become more like two-liners and to me they sound a lot ridiculous. not only this H quotes at the opening of the show, but through the whole epis. i have feeling that H now play Yoda, who try to teach the rest. 'Ethan: You don't know what it's like to lose everything. H: Ethan... Ethan, I do. I've lost everything, Ethan.' or 'H: I had a brother who worked undercover, just like you. And he crossed to the dark side and never came back, Jake. He never came back. Jake: Well, that won't happen to me. H: Let's hope so, son. Let's hope so.' poor H now he take everything so personal and for me play only suffer super hero... i prefer to see H who work/solve the case, then only pose near the elevator and put his shades on... btw what happened with H and his smart and funnt quotes ?! can u hear me writers ?!

re Clavo and H shades ... not sure for S3, but now in S5 Clavo only imitate H manners and the way he speak... yep i agree that this was alot funny. but for my regret tptb take ride off Clavo so quickly...for me in this 'old' H enemy had a lot big potential to be developed. Calvo was cool cheracter, hate and chase H, play with him and make him miserable... more real bad guys then this terrorist in the beginning of S5..

15. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Clavo was my favorite bad guy and they killed him :'(
    Burn writers BUUUUURN

(nah :p)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.