Hodges & Wendy - Labrat Love #2, They "ARE" made for each other

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DJRideout, Dec 20, 2009.

1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Well looky this...*claps* We actually got ourselves and our love for these two lab geeks into a second thread. Congratulations to all my fellow WEDGES/H&W supporters. It took us a little time, but here we are. Like a fresh new notepad at our fingertips just waiting to be filled. Here is a link to the first HODGES & WENDY thread

Now we all know that there is chemistry between Hodges and Wendy, and over the past three seasons, TPTB and the actors has shown us little hints of something shared between the two. All we need now is for Hodges to set himself straight and do right in the eyes of Wendy...cause we've also seen that she's been having feelings for the snarky trace tech. Might not be as obvious as to Hodges feelings, but it's there.

Lets take a moment to remind ourselves:

- that this is not a spoiler thread, so anything that could pertain to anything between these two, in the upcoming season, should either be discussed in the LV spoiler thread or placed in spoiler tags.

- Also please refresh yourselves with the SHIPPER CENTRAL RULES for each and every shipper thread.

Once that is done

Let the discussions begin...or continue about the potential of this wonderful ship. :lol:

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Just dropped by to say congrats on the new thread!
    I hope there has been some good Wedges moments this season, and im looking forward to watching in January (so not long to wait!)
    Hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year, and I will be back in 2010!

3. Baby Jane

Baby Jane Victim

Awww a brand new thread! Awesome! Thanks DJ! :thumbsup:
    Can't wait to see more of Wedges now to have something to say in this new thread. :D

Merry christmas and happy new year everyobody! :luvlove:

4. DJRideout

Hey, no problem. And I have to agree with you. :lol: All we need now are a few new scenes to get the discussion really goin. Hopefully once this seasons Labrat episode airs, we'll have much to discuss about our geeks. When that is, I have no idea.

Thanks for the pop in. I hope that once the season starts for you, that we'll be seeing you around here a lot more. Ya' know, to hear your predictions/thoughts on the pair.

As for the title for the new thread...well, I kinda drew a blank in being overly creative so I stuck with what I knew. Hope you all like it. But by any means, if someone got something better, we can always change it. I won't mind. :)

5. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

Maybe labrats episode will be on Valentine Day.:rolleyes: I wish it could be something light and fluffy...:adore:

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yay new thread! To congratulate us TPTB should give us scenes in the new year. :D

7. riddick

riddick Rookie

Here I am, entering the new topic for the first time-wow! Wedges are not big in number but they have a true passion for their pair! I'm proud of ourselves LOL

While a lot of snow is covering half of good old Europe -and my city in the process- I have to write I'm getting quite excited about what's up for the next year for our labrats -or labrat + fieldmouse, we'll see that. I think we're really coming to a closure of the whole "will they won't they" thing...In my opinion, next labrat episode will be THE ultimate turning point. If they manage to get together -or to make their relationship stable and public, the difficult part will come afterwards: giving a believable and interesting development to the actual relationship, which practicallly any series in TV history has failed to accomplish. I'm excited and a bit worried.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  8. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Hi and a merry Christmas to all.:)

I still feel that show will gain more from keeping couple together then breaking them off. But a lot is pending the show having a leading female besides Cathrine to build storylines on. IMO.

Keeping them together - for me anyway - fuels more funny and sweet scenes then a main character lovestoryline which has problems as premise(?spelling) in most series.

9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Well, Hodges and Wendy are both main characters now, but Wendy gets to little screentime that it still feels like a main/recurring ship. I just wish I knew why they had so many shippy scenes in S7/S8, and then since then (since Space Oddity, really, which is kind of funny) they haven't had much of anything. Unless I'm missing something, this season there was really only Hodges protecting Wendy in the premiere, "I want you to be happy", and "He'd love to".

10. riddick

riddick Rookie

Not only the flirty scenes have been lesser and lesser, but after Space Oddity they practictally haven't been alone in a scene, it's like we dont' have to know what's on between them...The exception is the scene that ends up with Hodges' sweet line...In that scene both are unusually serious and Wendy doesn't bother to show herself frustrated and frial...

I'm harbouring lots of suspicions mhhhhh :shifty:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  11. DJRideout

I know Wally was cluing up another filming job before Christmas, so it's possible that, that is one reason why we haven't seen nearly as many little wedges scenes up to this point in this season. Perhaps we may see a little more now that he is finished. Remember, they are still supposedly writing the labrats episode, so we're almost guaranteed to get our fill in that episode. LOL. But hopefully up until then, we'll see something a little more from them then what we've seen thus far. Well I'll keep my fingers crossed on that one and hope for the best.

12. riddick

riddick Rookie

Now I have to declare I lost a battle with English language...I just realized there's a Wedges deleted scene in in the extras of 19 Down in Season 9 dvd collection...

Can anyone help me understand it? It's about Hodges' apt, mum, furniture and a sleeper sofa...

13. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

Really? I want to see that too!!!

14. riddick

riddick Rookie

Basically, Hodges is talking about some traces from the case with Wendy and she come up out of the blue with a comment about how ugly the sofa of his new apt is. He defensevely says his mother chose it and Wendy replies a man should choose the furniture of his apt on his own...Then she says something I don't fully get and he replies " It is a sleeper sofa" and Wendy "That is SO optimistic!"

A very awkward scene, I mean awkward in a different way from their scenes is season 8...Less openly snarky and more subtle...

15. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

It could be found on Youtube.