Harry Potter, CSI: Miami Style

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Boa_Vista_Fan, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

I've had a lot of free time on my hands lately, and I recently had an idea for a new fanfic: putting the Miami-Dade CSIs in Hogwarts. Whether or not I'll actually write it, that got me started thinking about who would be in what house. I have some ideas, but I want other people's opinions, too. (If this doesn't belong here, the mods can feel free to delete it.)

So what do you think?

2. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

You might want to post this in Fan Fiction. :)

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

*Will be moved back to Miami* :lol:

4. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

And I'll move it back to CSI MIAMI section :p

**moved back*** Mwahahahaha

5. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Oh, *slaps head* Proving my brilliance once again :lol:

6. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Okay, then. Thanks to speed_cochrane and sissi59100 for sorting everything out! :)

I'm baffled by some of these poll results... Alexx in Slytherin? Interesting, interesting.

I'd love to hear what everyone chose and why they did. I suppose I'll start (if anyone actually ends up joining, of course).

I put Horatio, Calleigh, Eric, and Natalia in Gryffindor. Why? I'd say they're all pretty corageous. Horatio is ALWAYS throwing himself in the face of danger (sometimes I think he actually has a death wish), Calleigh is such a strong character... she takes everything head on, Eric can get a little worked up but his heart is in the right place, and Natalia is still coming into her own, but she's well on her way to being a tough woman who, like Eric, has her heart in the right place.

In Hufflepuff I put Ryan, Valera, and Cooper. While they've all made their fair share of mistakes, they're just so cute and seem to be pretty loyal to the crime lab (although sometimes I question Cooper after the incident in "Bang Bang Your Debt").

There were a few characters whom I had trouble placing, so I voted for them more than once.

Speed is a Gryffindor/Ravenclaw. I'm nore sure what it is, but there's something about him that makes me think he'd make a good Gryffindor. He's also pretty intelligent (didn't he win something with his high school's science team?).

I put Megan in both Gryffindor and Slytherin. In the few episodes we saw of her, she seemed like a pretty strong character, but not in a bad way. At the same time, she did seem to clash with Horatio occasionally (and... I don't know. I'm so sure of Horatio being a Gryffindor that anyone who is kind of against him makes me think they'd be a Slytherin *shrug*).

I made Alexx a Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff. While she's obviously brilliant, she's also a sweetheart to anyone and everyone.

Yelina was a tough one for me. She's another I ended up marking as a Ravenclaw and a Hufflepuff. She seems naturally intelligent and is also very gentle, calm, etc.

Oh, Tripp... He's another Gryffindor/Slytherin for me. While he isn't afraid to stand up for himself or call someone else out for something, it sometimes seems like he doesn't have the best intentions when he does so.

And last but not least... Stetler. I put him in Hufflepuff and in Slytherin. Hufflepuff because I think that he's a misunderstood character that means well and is just a really sore loser. ...But then on the other hand, Stetler's mission always seems to be to tear apart the team. Not nice.

So those are my explanations for my choices. Some of them might seem weird because some of them I don't really have a reason for - some I just had a gut feeling with.

Now, anyone else? Care to spill your choices?

7. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

Very neat idea!

I put H in Gryffindor/Hufflepuff, along with Calleigh and Eric. I believe Ryan to be Gryffindor/Ravenclaw, and Speed to be Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff.
    Alexx is Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff for me, along with Frank, but he's also very Gryffindor-ish.

I'm not very sure about Stetler, but he belongs in Gryffindor/Ravenclaw for now, and I can't remember Megan. At all. I'm such a fan failure.
    I'm not very sure about the techs, either. But Natalia ... Ravenclaw, for sure. A bit of Slytherin in her. Dan, I'm thinking Hufflepuff, but Slytherin after Bang Bang. It bothers me that I can't place them in one home only. ;D uh, Valera is Hufflepuff. :)

Nice to see whate everyone else thinks. If you do write the fic, Boa_Vista_Fan, please let me know ^^

8. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Aha! He's what you call a Gryffinclaw! When i had to decide what House i was in in a game at Youth, i chose the houses i thought were the best and combined them. :rolleyes:

My sorting is pretty standered. Horatio, Cal, and Eric are Gryyfindors. Tim, Yelina, and Alexx are Ravenclaws. Wolfe, Vista, Cooper, Tripp, Donner, and Valera would be the Hufflepuffs. And everyone else are Slytherins. So that's Stetler. :lol:

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Good choices/reasons BVFAN, I agree w/ all of them. I chose H, Cal, Eric, & Natalia for Gryffindor. Slytherin definately Stetler. Ryan also seems to have that Slytherin in him as well, he's very "iffy" sometimes. The rest were randomly thrown into Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff.

If you do this, please throw in some Moaning Murtel...I LOVE her! :D

10. borntogrow

borntogrow Civilian

This is an interesting idea! Obviously, I puy Horatio in Gryffindor because he is oh so noble and brave. I also put Calleigh in there because she is very pure of heart.
    I chose Hufflepuff for Valera and Cooper because they are both a little wacky and walk to the beat of a different drum (ie Luna Lovegood).
    I put Stetler in Slytherin because he's competative and not very nice to other people. I also put Ryan in there because he's stubborn and a bit arrogant. Not everyone in Slytherin is evil but I think Ryan's personality is most fitting for that house.
    I put Alexx and Natalia in Ravenclaw and that was it . . . didn't sort anyone else! I'll be thinking about this one though.