Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElinWaffle

ElinWaffle Witness

Long time, no see! *waves hello* I'm back as is CSI in Sweden. Ok, we're up to Meet Market, not so great. :(

Why can't I live in the States? Or the UK? I'm going to have to wait for S8 to arrive in 2008. Sucks.

I votes for Pin Me Down...But Not With A Mustang , because...it is simply genius. :D Really.

Eeeeek! OMG! Just watched it and I think my brain is exploding. Poor, poor Sara. And Grissom. WP is totally going to rock this episode, I can tell. Natalie still creeps me out. Jorja is doing a great job for those few seconds, and I'm really not liking the creeking sound from her arm. And how did Sara know Natalies name? I'm sensing a story here and a possible mention of Sara's past.

God, I am jealous at you ll. Well, I'll just have to survive I guess. :p

Since I have been absent for so long, I'm just wondering: Is the team going to San Fransisco, like that other spoiler suggested? nad what is up with Grissoms appearance on Without A Trace?

Thank you. I'm off to bake scones. Delicious scones with chocolate chips. :D

2. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Good God,
    Maybe the nice doggie likes Sara so much that he helps tp dig her out.

3. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I voted for Pin me down... because it is so appropriate right now and I still think we deserve a kiss would be great for thread 31.

As of right now we have 28 days 10 1/2 hours left :)

4. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I voted for Pin Me Down...
    I said I would so I did :)

I do like the kiss one though. It's true, after 30 threads a kiss would be nice (so would some continuity on that cocoon)

5. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

That's very true, a kiss would be great and I'm still a little miffed at TPTB that we never got to see that. I think they should show us the scene, even if it's an online special thing or a DVD extra when they come out. I just can't believe they led us on with it through the whole season, and then just have it hatch and be done when no one was looking. :mad:

6. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

OMG, is playing about coyotes in discovery channel...Gosh, i will not survive!!! and we saw 12 seconds

[​IMG]

7. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey guys, I've been thinking about the
    The darn cars on a tow truck & Grissom still looks worried & is clutching a pair of binoculars. Where in the name of love is Sara!!! She's not under the car. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

8. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

If watch the promos makes me spoiled, then fine, suck it, i'll be spoiled. I just want to say something about it.

CRACK! CRUNCH! THWAK! It's delicious sounding when a canine hears it, although I don't think it's going to eat her, because animals usually don't eat people. They tend to stay away from them. At least that's what black bears do where I live now.

I like GSR. Yes I do.

I like it so much that I injured myself and can't run XC for a while, and now I get to stay on this board all day after school.

I don't injure myself on purpose, but the GSR part of it was good.

9. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Hey ILoveBilly where is that picture of Jorja from?

I voted for the Kiss, because I thought thirty is special and I don't think our 31st thread should be we deserve a kiss, that doesn't sound as awesome as we hit 30, we desere a kiss. I will be happy with whatever name we get anways so it doesn't matter to me that much.

10. IloveBilly

it's coachella valley in 2006
    Eric was there too
    pic pic 1 pic 2 pic 3 pic4 pic 5
    pic 6
    pic 7

omg if we have another promo like these i will die!!! i want some with Grissom now

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I voted for the "KISS" although the Mustang, is cute and clever, I'd really love to see the big smooch[​IMG][​IMG]

Have you girls thought that maybe it's not Sara's arm or body that we hear crunching, but a big rock :eek: cause she's in ep. 3, according to the S/8 spoiler thread, working with Doc, Cath, and the new girl! and the buzz is that her and her man, will be taking a trip to San Francisco, do I hear wedding bells?

[​IMG][​IMG]

12. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

I of course voted for pin me down.. why? cause it blends thee hottest scene in TV history "Pin me down" and probably one of the funnier points of Sara's situation "But not with a mustang". Yeah, there ya go, now off to the boxes!
    WOW. Yeah that's not a nice puppy. Maybe he smells Bruno all over her and shys away? Ya know, cause in a fight, Bruno would totally win vs a coyote. ::shifty eyes:: UGH! Is it Sept 27 yet?? desert is that the spoiler that came out? Gris is going to San Fran with Sara? Is that going to be with the WAT crossover? Or on their own?

GSR rocks my "insert cool rock here"
    Go Team SO!!!!

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

REPLY to Herz
    on that trip to SF, it's over on the S/8 spoiler thread, part 1..they've gone into pt/2.. so I don't know where this is from, or if it's just speculation, but that's what is says, that G/S will be taking a trip to SF, whopee if this is true!

DEAR GOD, NOW A COYOTE IS STALKING HER, AND WAITING TO EAT HER :mad: HOW FRIGGIN' CREEPY AND SCARY.. POOR SARA..

14. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

Oh my holy hell.

Are you kidding me? I didnt think this rainfall would be that bad. Sara is in some serious $%i&! This promo is crazy. The premiere is going to be crazy. Im gonna fricken die waiting for it to come!!!! AHHHHH! Grissom better get on his white horse and save her. Poor thing, shes been through so damn much.

15. IloveBilly

plsssssssss where can i find the promo 4? pls, someone have the link?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.