Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geeklove_lover

geeklove_lover Dead on Arrival

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

ahh, it's been forever since i was on here! I just got my computer back, it crashed! Anyway, I just got a reply from David Rambo this morning! Here it is...

Thanks for the lovely message....I share your feelings for the character of Sara Sidle. Jorja has really created someone unique on network tv, and I feel fortunate to have been able to work with her since my first episode, Butterflied. You're very kind to write and share your thoughts. I hope you enjoy the season ahead!
    David Rambo

^^^ What an awesome guy! Anyway, just popping in to say that i'm back, and to show you the email!

2. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Organization?
    ohemgee.
    <33333

Sorry, right.
    All hail David Rambo, who could so easily go commando and own everything in history. Maybe I should stop watching so many movies. Yeah, that's a good idea. I still refuse to believe that Cher is sixty. Not that it has anything to do with GSR and crap, but still.

Okay, my 'Stupidly optimistic about Sara's return and GSR will live forever because it's da bomb' strength is back. Thank God.
    Now, if you'll all excuse me, I must go get ready for my date with my boyfriend's parents. >.<
    At Pofolks. 'cause that's where he works.
    what the hell is wrong with me?

-- Andy // Toasty

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Do you have David Rambo's e-mail address and Carol M.'s e-mail? I would love to write them. I will said nice thing about GSR and my favorite other shippers. Just PM me, I don't know if you can put it here. I really appreciate it.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

That's so awesome as well, gosh, that he takes the time to get back to the fans! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

another e-mail from Rambo!!!
    OUR GOD!!! ;)
    Sorry I can't relieve your panic yet -- can't discuss future plot developments. But you must not miss the Season 8 premiere. All will be explained.
    Thanks for writing,
    David Rambo

6. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Gahhh!! I wish he could end our misery. Seriously. Atleast give us a HINT. That way I know whether to buy alcohol or not. (Not that I didn't intend to anyway, but still)

Sheesh. Dumb writers. Not telling us whether Sara will live or not. It's like they're trying to keep a secret or something. Blech. :rolleyes: (Note the sarcasm.)

Anyway, David Rambo is still our GSR god and I still think we should have a shrine in his name. :lol:

All hail GSR, David Rambo and the cocoo! :D

GO TEAM SO!

Edited because I don't think Dacid Rambo and David Rambo are the same person...

7. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

*cough*very-important-gsr-episode.*cough* We've come a long way, baby!

A fan project for David Rambo? That's a fantastic idea.

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

okay so we're coming to an end of this thread. looks like The Only Person He Ever Loved won the poll. we've got a couple of posts left here, so who wants to start a new thread? eggy? you haven't started it yet, have you? ;)

i gotta say i adore Rambo too. he seems like a really nice guy who actually cares about the fans. more power to him.

oh and IloveBilly i was saying that if you're writing to him soon you could ask why Grissom had dinner with Sofia right after Nesting Dolls, where it looked like his relationship with Sara seemed to go in a right direction.

k, i gotta go and help my mom clean the whole freakin house. peace up.

9. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

We're going to run out of posts here soon so if we do decide to make some sort of Rambo-you-are-our-God fan project, we should talk about it in the next thread. Or you could PM me with ideas if you like.

Hmm...this post wasn't very GSR-y :rolleyes:

10. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Noooooooo!!!!
    *grumbles*
    Pin me down..not with a mustang...
    Seriously? Eggy? We are all doomed!

Huh? What project?

This was a very random post

11. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

I'm with you choc...even my parents were in support of the first title!!

12. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

:eek: Me? *gulp* Ok, but I'm really sorry if I do it wrong, and you SO know it's gonna happen. :lol: I'll start writing it now, give me a few hours. :rolleyes: :lol:

Never guess what my bloody mum said today! She goes "I feel sorry for Sara." And I'm like "huh?" Then she says "First of all she has to kiss that old git, and then if that isn't bad enough she gets shoved under a car with her arm all.." Then she does whole arm action thing. "...just because she's stuck with the old git and someone doesn't like it." :eek:

Seriously, anyone want a mum, she's going free?! :rolleyes:

ETA: Well I've done it. :rolleyes: When shall I open it? I'm so impatient. :lol: 14 more posts until 1000. :rolleyes: *drums fingers on the table*

13. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I believe they were talking it about it on the last page near the end. :)

I wonder what there is in store for us next season, in terms of GSR. Honestly? How can it all be good if Sara and Gris' relationship is out in the open? She's going through a tramatic time! Gah! It's all too much for my brain to wrap around..

Is it healthy to go through post-gsr-syndrome so soon after the show ended? :(

14. Steph

Steph Prime Suspect

[/QUOTE]I wonder what there is in store for us next season, in terms of GSR. Honestly? How can it all be good if Sara and Gris' relationship is out in the open? She's going through a tramatic time! Gah! It's all too much for my brain to wrap around..

Is it healthy to go through post-gsr-syndrome so soon after the show ended? :(

[/QUOTE]

I just hope this premier will be nothing like last season's. Catherine got raped and where did that storyline go? Nowhere. Sara gets stuck under a car...where does it go? Hopefully somewhere good. As long as she doesn't croak on us and Gris.

I think post-gsr-syndrome is okay as long as at least 5 people feel the same (which I think is highly possible). God knows I have it girl! ;)

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Catherine wasn't raped, the guys let her think she was raped. You will see it when the show come back, 'Hard Evidence- Part 2'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.