Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

hehehehehehe..you guys rock!

i walked into work today and my friend comes up and says "hey sarah!? did you watch the news this morning?" i shake my head no so she continues.. "they said that CSI will be the most watched season finale tonight." i smile at her all cool and collected but screaming inside.. "yeah the news people said that the president is going to be giving a speech from 7 to 9...isnt that when CSI is on??!!?" now she totally has this look of concerned friend on her face so im THIS close to believing her. i look at her, just thinking to myself 'great, now i have to stay up until midnight so i cant watch it..' she notices me not talking and shes all.."naw, im just kidding..i had you there for a second though right??!!" and i say "i knew i shouldn't have voted for that guy!" so all day ive been workin my butt off so i had all my bakery crap done on time, and now im home, jittery than all-get-out WOO FINALE!!! ok 15 minutes, im out!

GSR! GSR! GSR! ::gets out pitchfork just in case::

2. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Holy JEEBUS. I just...I'm buzzed right now...I just...WOW. I'm speechless...I'll post more tomorrow when I'm coherent.

All I can say is...that is SO Jorja under that car...I know those hands and that voice ANYWHERE...
    And why the HELL did it have to rain....:mad::mad: It made her situation worse.

I'm gonna have nightmares tonight...I KNOW it...

3. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

So wait, was that the series finale? I thought that this was the last season! Someone answer my freaking questions like now before I start clawing at the walls!!

4. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

WOW! ok shes freakin me out!

no greglover14, this is the S7 finale, at least one more season for CSI...WOO, ok back to the show

5. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

ahh, thank the good lord. now I have to wait a few more months for a conclusion. *skulks back to clawing the walls*

6. onlyvegas

onlyvegas Victim

that was awesome! :) talk about setting a mood.

desertwind...love your pic

7. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

wow...i cant stop saying wow. now i cant sleep.

in case of peoples in alaska or hawaii...
    if that WAS jf under the car why not show her face?? WTF!? im freaking out now believing all the rumors she didnt show up for filming. that and why didnt they show her being abducted or turning around when natalie called her name??? OMG im freaking out. DUUUUUDE WTF!?!?!?!?!!??!!

ill need to watch that a dozen or two more times...whoa

8. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

Holy. Freakin. Cow.

I can't say all I need to say right now, because I'm going to need some time to process all of this. I hope to heaven that we hear news of Jorja re-signing soon, or else I'm going to need to go on some serious medication this summer. My heart was pounding the whole episode. When Grissom lost it at the end and was pounding the table??? Gah! When he said she was the only person he ever loved??? Double gah! (Guess that settles the matter when it comes to Lady H . . . )

Until you brought it up, Herzeleid, I didn't even think about how we didn't see Sara at all at the end. This makes me feel a bit worried. But I simply don't see how any of this could be resolved without Jorja coming back for at least part of Season 8. I'm expecting the worst, but hoping for the best.

Until I hear otherwise, I'm going to keep chanting the following mantra: Please let Jorja come back, Please let Jorja come back, Please let Jorja come back.

9. Freckles101

Freckles101 Hit and Run

OMG, just when I thought I was all out of tears from Lost last night, bam, we get this episode. I was so worried all day that they were gonna kill off Sara, that I am SOOOOOO happy that she is still alive and is only trapped under the car. I mean, sure that's still bad, but I'm with geekprincess-I'm soooo much more optimistic about Sara living. She cannot be dead, b/c her and Gris haven't kissed yet! I was starting to tear up from pretty early on, but then when Gris said that about Sara being the only person that he has ever loved, man I was practically sobbing. I love the way they did the reveal, because it does make it more ambiguous to the CSI's. Oh, and notice how Brass wasn't there? He totally already knew. I LOVED the "My Dear," and he actually said the closest thing to "I love you" yet, although Sara wasn't there. I can't remember, did he say my dear last time, or just dear? I'm actually glad that we didn't get some huge GSR scene in this episode, because then I would be much more pessimistic about Sara's fate. OMG, it was so creepy when Natalie "stabbed" Gris! I totally believed it for a minute, and thought "Nooo, they can't kill Gris and Sara, WP is coming back next season!" Oh, and did anyone else think that Natalie looked like Sara? I thought she definitely resembled Sara, and the way that model shop guy described Natalie also reminded me of Sara. Wow, if I have any more coherent thoughts, I'll try to remember them later. All in all, I actually found the episode kinda boring (I don't really care that much about Nat's background, except for why she killed all those people), but it absolutely most definitely brought the emotion and it went by so fast. When the TBC came up, I was shocked that it was already the end. I can't WAIT for September!

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Me too, LD OMG, I've never seen Grissom so freaked out :eek: the declaration of his love for her, and their expressions..priceless :eek:. what a frickin' freak-show Natalie is..when she went for his juglar.. and it was just in her off the wall mind! I screamed.. not Grissom NO :mad:.. and I thought I'd seen all the freak-shows here, I loved the Vegas locations.. been to all of those, as I drink my 4th glass of wine[​IMG] so freaky . and WP's acting stellar[​IMG] and one of his best performances ever.. ;) my gawd he's good.. and on Sara she's a strong woman an she's coming back, or she's still in talks with the contract crap.. strange episode, weird and creepy how'd ya' like to hang out with Natalie? EWWWW :rolleyes:

11. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

All I can say is.... This is going to be a lonnnngggg summer.

WP was so brilliant in this episode. Beyond brilliant. I went back and watched the "reveal" scene over again and I had to laugh at everyones faces when they found out about them.

I was hiding behind my pillow all night and my heart was pounding. I think that they had a slow beginning, but other than that, loved it. I dont love that we have to wait all summer to see what Sara's fate is, but it was a really good episode.

I wish we didnt have to see so much Natalie, but hey, who knows maybe next season the whole first episode will be Grissom's quest and all this GSR goodness.

I have faith that Sara will live because, hello we still have never gotten a damn kiss! WP would have made this happen if that were the case. AHHHHH!

Wake me up when September is here...

12. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Ahh, *faints* Grissom called Sara dear again.

This is going to be one long-arse Summer. Batshit!Grissom was so cute. I loved the outing of GSR. It was really... simple. "I took away the only person she loved, so she wants to do the same to me"

I don't like how we don't know Sara's fate *pokes signature" :lol:

Oh well, GSR is absolute love- and we've got six seasons to go through to keep us sane during the next three months :lol:

13. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

A note to those having trouble with spoiler boxes: You can't put a line break in a spoiler box.

^See, that's a line break, where there's an empty line. If you do that inside a spoiler box, it won't work. Spoiler boxes have to be big blocks of text. Hope that helps.

I have a lot to say about this episode, but I have to get some sleep since my bridal pictures are tmra (squeeee). Seriously, though, Grissom admitting in front of the whole team that Sara was the only person he had ever loved was priceless. I know it's terrible, but I keep going back and watching it, and loving it, and laughing horribly at it. It's perfect. It's brilliant. I adore it.

So much good in this ep. Really a blast, even for a spoiler chick like me. :)

14. ElinWaffle

ElinWaffle Witness

Wow. Sounds like a great finale! I'm gone overnight and I come back to this. :D

I prayed tonight. Seriously. I have never prayed! Gosh. And I would describe myself like Grissom "lapsed" Christian (not Catholic). Gosh. I'm obsessed.

Sara cannot die. I'm very optimistic though I haven't seen the episode yet. :( I'm waiting until it gets up on youtube, cause grissomsararomace.com just doesn't work for me. The screen turns green.

I'll be emotionally exhausted when this week is over. First of all, there's the finale :D, which I have been looking forward to ever since Chanel 5 here made CSI go on a summer break (In April! :eek:). And then there's my musical show, which end today, last night went very well (I love the Marilyn Monroe dresses.*squeee*). My little sister also has some kind of show on Saturday, and on Sunday I have to study like hell. I'm gonna die.

Oh! happy "sjyttonde maj"! Norway celebrated its national day, yesterday. Wonder if Greg was celebrating...He probably was not.

WP is always brilliant. And good-looking. Especially his eyes and hair. Oh! The hair! *swoons* I can not imagine all the faces. God, it must have been priceless! :lol: Can I see Catherines eyes bugging out?

I'm off to read som good fanfiction now. And drink coffee. I'll be back in say, an hour? I'm addicted to this board.

15. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Are we still in need of the spoiler boxes?
    People in Hawaii and Alaska, I'm gonna kick your butt.
    Sorry about that.

All I really have to ask is -
    Is this summer going to be longer than last year's?
    I mean yes, we wonder what will happen to poor Sara, trapped under that car for four months. Okay, not really, but still. At least this year we know exactly what is going on. We know that Sara is somewhere under the car, and the possibilities are few. Last year, when we first found out, it was way different. We had no idea how long GSR was officially going on, and the ideas for the future were totally questionable in many, many ways.

Aannyywho.
    The whole episode I was just waiting, and waiting, and checking the clock, and then waiting some more, for Natalie to taser Sara's ass and throw her in the trunk. I was actually kind of worried, because I wanted more time for pissed!Griss, but I think the way the did it was best, because then you had that feeling of rush and you knew that they'd never find her before the episode was over.

And talk about leaving nothing to question.
    Grissom has successfully thrown himself, and poor Sara, into the metaphorical wild boar pit.
    And, nobody but me understands that.
    I really loved the looks on the rest of the CSI's faces when he spilled the proverbial beans though. Catherine kind of had that, "I knew this was coming, but I'm still completely shocked." Greggo didn't look all that surprised to me, really. And Nicky and Warrick were just passing their money under the table. ;]
    Jim, meanwhile, was off snickering somewhere, I'm sure.

For a little while there, I sat yelling at Grissom. Because to me, it seemed like an amazingly dumb thing to keep their relationship a secret like that, and then flaunt it in public. I figured he should have just slipped his hand in her pants right there.
    Until my buddy, Kaitie (who, due to her Vegasness, had to wait two hours with me sitting there killing myself) called promptly and corrected me. She, who was actually freakishly repulsed by GSR when she stared and now adores it more than anything else, forced it into my noggin that his actions where completely on impulse. Pretty much his brain saying, "HEY! IT'S SARA! MUST-TOUCH!!!" and sneaking it in there.
    Dolt-oh.

Of course, "my dear" was the perfect use of subtlety, once again.

And, pfft, that was totally Jorja under that car. Those sissy rumor starters. I had to pay close attention, but you pretty much figure it out. I think that the no-show of Sara's abduction was mostly to keep the tension up. That way, you kind of had to guess. You knew what was going on, but your brain had to fill it in. Classic thriller technique.
    Hey, I spelled that right!
    Sorry...

So anyway, I'll be back later, when I'm not drunk, and actually post something that makes sense.
    Psh, yeah right. :rolleyes:

Oh, and yes, Lynn, dear, I am still alive. ^-^

ETA -
    I'm seriously considering going spoiler free next season.
    At the very least, the premiere.
    I shall not know!

- Andy // Toasty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.