Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I don't believe in wearing ski goggles as glasses. My mom does, my friends do, and I guess I would if they looked right on me, but please PLEASE do not put them on Sara.

Too late. Well, we had the dorkiest (is that a word) geeks in the best season of the season.

And dear god the hat. I mean, I sorta like it better without the beard (I like everything without a beard) but the beard always gave Gris that amish/Farmer John look. Ick.

2. angelfire

angelfire Dead on Arrival

That's what I mean. He says in so many different ways, but I'm not sure he ever says it to her directly. He usually takes such a long time to say things to her face. We had to wait till season 5 to have him say "I'm concerned" to her face. He had to get his courage up to say "I'll miss you" in LLV, so I have to assume it'll take him longer to say "I love you", though he does show it in many Grissom-like ways.

God, I'm so happy with this ship right now. :) I have never posted so much on this board.

I'd have to do anti-glasses for Sara, they make her look kinda old IMO and I used to like the hat when he had a beard but no beard should equal no hat...

Favorite GSR scenes: this is just so hard coz there are so many. I think I'll sub-categorize. The sexy ones - PMD and TOYD; flirty ones - Unfriendly skies, fannysmackin' (I love that "are you volunteering?" with smirk and "no" with raised eyebrow), Tape me up; relationship-wise - Ending Happy, WTG, EE; angst - Butterflied, Nesting Dolls, Snakes, Bloodlines

Wow I put all that down and realized I didn't really narrow anything down but I like these episodes for the different reasons I've mentioned above so it's hard to put it all together and choose.

ETA: Can't believe I forgot Committed and LoG!

3. Shipwrecked

I believe the youtube dog/geeks in bed promo is for Leaping Lizards. Catherine's wearing the same outfit as the one that aired last night and on innertube. Sweet! Just one more week. Looks like the highlight of my year!

4. Cynthia_Sanders

Cynthia_Sanders Victim

Favorite GSR scenes:
    1. WAY TO GO-- "I'm not ready to say goodbye"

2. ENDING HAPPY-- "No. You make me happy"

3. LAW OF GRAVITY-- "Yeah it's so obvious isn't it...
    nice- um...you look good"

4. MEET MARKET-- "Even though we're far apart, I can
    see you as clearly as if you were here with me..."

5. TIME OF YOUR DEATH-- "Some guys are intimidated by beauty. They fear rejection"
    (Grissom looks over at Sara)
    +++EYESEX SCENE!+++

5. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

GSR? :lol:

Anyways - Ending Happy.

The episode itself was sadly predictable. Enjoyable for sure, but predictable. Maybe I've just been watching the show for too long. I had it pegged as an 'everybody or nobody' episode from the first phone call from Doc Robbins.

Btw? As predictable as they became, those never got old. I laughed each time. I love Brass.

The GSR was... wow. I just like...wow. Now I know why I want to be spoil free for next season. Because I love it when it feels like that. That all consuming "omg." *rewind* "omg." Only this time as I was pressing rewind I was thinking that I'm the most spoiledest of them all and I didn't know this was going to happen. How? What the bleep did I miss?

I'm so glad I didn't know.

Eggy I too thought of you when I saw the hat. Well, no, first I clapped and giggled (at the "Nice hat honey" from the... Pleasure provider") Then I revelled in it's beauty for a moment. THEN I thought of you. Then I died of shock as he all but admitted, at a crime scene, that they have hot kinky sex and he loves her. lol

But I'm so on team Anti Sara Glasses. Those things are hideous. :lol:

As for my favorite GSR moments? Wow. This is harder then I thought. I have to many. And to put them in order? Geez. You're not asking for much are you? lol

6)Committed (The part where she's actually in the room with the crazy guy. That look on Grissom's face? His tone? Beautiful)
    5)WtG end scene (this one has to be on here)
    4)Camera Duel
    3)Pin me down
    2)Ending Happy
    1)ToYD (eyesex)

A dog. o_O M'kay. I think I've rewatched it fifity times by now, and it doesn't get old. Sara doesn't look to thrilled while sitting on the bed. Maybe Grissom brought the dog home and she has allergies. I'm kidding. And the letter too? If we had some cocoon in that promo I'd be all set for summer. Not that I care about the cocoon all that much. I'm just sayin' that that one 9 second promo was like a massive dose of GSR. I think my heart went into arrythmia and my body went into shock. I don't know how I'm not dead. I'm excited. I made my sister watch it too right? And her response was wonderful. "Who's he to talk? Everyone knows he follows Greg home everynight. Psh." I love my sister.

So... well. Since YTDAW is in trouble and part of the script was leaked, does anyone else smell massive rewrites? I'm not saying massive in terms of plot (ie.. Sara still goes missing) but as in who the MCSK is and all? I'm grasping at straws here. I just really don't want to be spoiled for the Finale.

Ya'll should be so proud of me. I didn't watch the Cold Opens on innertube. Even though I knew that they were there a good... four hours or so before the episode aired.

Baby steps in becoming totally spoiler free. Go me. Choc? You think you have room for me in the Spoiler Free camp(AKA: List)? Just squeeze me in temporarily at least? Maybe it'll give me a status to hang onto.

Edited to Add:

My Dad has a hard time expressing emotion (seriously, he can't even yell at me properly) and to get him to say "I love you" is like promising the adventure of pulling teeth immediatly followed by a root canal. I know he loves me but I'm not sure I can remember the last time he said it. If you say I love you - you get a "Me too." or "Yep" or "Ditto" back in response.

What I'm trying to say is - maybe Grissom's the same way? The words "I love you" do tend to strike fear in most men. Maybe he hasn't actually said it. Out of the context of... say, sex, anyways. Maybe he really hasn't just come out and told her. Sure, Shakespeare and cocoons are a good way to make a girl feel loved...

...as are stalking her down a hallway and telling her how you want to die. And wiping her tears and holding her hand. And bringing her veggie burgers...

But sometimes it's just nice to hear it completely out of the blue. Or to say it back without being discreet about it (like my dad). Maybe that's what Sara's little smile was about as she turned away from him. She knew what he was saying, she got it, she just wanted him to just plainly SAY it. You know?

Ok, I'm done.

That is all.

6. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

OHHHHHH MY GSR!

Holy shizzle!! I can't believe there is a dog!! And btw i think it is Jorja's boxer. Anyways, i think she looks fine! or maybe she is mad that Grissom didn't send her that letter or something. And it is probly in TGTBTD..oh i just listened to that song. OK, but ohhhh my godddd! Jorja/Sara is totally gonna be back next season if the writers are putting in these scenes so more people will be ok with it! I LOVE THEM TOGETHER!!!

Ending Happy scene was the cutest OH MY! Does anybody else think that Grissom and LH never slept together since he thinks there needs to be love and he DEFINATLY wasn't in love with bitch i mean LH.

Top 5 GSR Moments:

1.Bedroom Scene- Way To Go
    2.Confession- Butterflied
    3.You make me happy- Ending Happy
    4.Eye Sex- Time of Your Death
    5.Veggie Burger- Season 7 Premiere

^^Veggie Burger cuz i'm a vegetarian and because it was the first scene we got since finding out and waiting a whole summer!

Oh i am so happy!

GSR is Love.

7. aleyna423

aleyna423 Prime Suspect

who doesnt love GSR??????

8. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

You know what I was thinking? The promo was for the finale. GSR are in bed, Sara tells him that she's going to San Francisco and he gets up and leaves. They both look unhappy in the promo.. Or it could be for Leapin' Lizards, or TGTBTD :lol: one of those :p

ETA: Spelling isn't my friend, unfortunately.

Oh and you know what?

I was just listening to the song: I get lost by Eric Clapton and I immediately thought of GSR. I think you should all dl it, and yes.. Think of GSR! hehe.

Here are the lyrics:

I'm sorry.
    Why should I say I'm sorry?
    If I hurt you,
    You know you've hurt me too.

But you get lost inside your tears,
    And there is nothing I can do,
    'Cause I get lost inside my fear
    That I am nothing without you.

You're angry.
    Why shouldn't you be angry?
    With what we've been through,
    Well I get angry too.

Chorus

'Cause I am nothing without you.

Why should we have taken so long
    To be looking inside of our mind?
    Everything we tried went wrong.
    Are we worried 'bout what we might find?

I'm sorry,
    But can I say I'm sorry?
    If I hurt you,
    You know it hurts me too.

Chorus

And you get lost inside your tears,
    And there is nothing we can do,
    'Cause I get lost inside my fear
    That I am nothing without you.

And I am nothing without you.

---
    It's a 4 minute song.

9. Shipwrecked

is gonna rock, though I'm pretty sure it's gonna be in Leapin Lizards (tgtbtd would be cool too, but I investigated, and Catherines wearing the same blouse as she is in the leapin lizards promo.) Sorry, I'm a freak, so I had to figure out exactly what episode it would be in. And the dog? Wow, I totally thought about that at one point. And it's been in like a dozen fanfics. Okay, I'm just psyched that she's gonna read the letter (and hopefully accept the apology in it and all the mushy stuff) and they're in their bedroom together. I kept freezing the video, and the bathroom in the background looks like the Fallen Idols bathroom. yay for continuity. And I really REALLY hope Nick doesn't find out during that episode. It would be a real bum. I'd like the actual reveal to be in the finale. And rewrites...massive rewrites...I hope they have occured, but I think, for the most part, there's no going back. They have either already taped or they're taping real soon.

Dang.

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Great song gsrLOVE I love Eric.. favorite guitarist .. of all time.. ;) and welcome aleyna423 have fun.. and who doesn't love GSR.. well, go take a look on "THE GREAT SHIP DEBATE" unbeliveable, and sad :( here's a pic. from 'ENDING HAPPY' and wasn't Happy a sweet guy NOT :eek: what a scum bag.. EWWWW, and he wouldn't die :eek: shot ..stabbed..poisoned .. and his last harrah :lol: this was a funny ep. such losers, and low-lifes.. and Brass.. so hilarious.. :lol:

[​IMG]

11. Shipwrecked

And the most important part of the picture is that the two people who are alive sleep together.

Don't you love GSR?

12. onlyvegas

onlyvegas Victim

Well, in a supreme effort to protect my spoiler-free status I've been avoiding GSR sites in the run-up to the finale, but after last night I had to get on here. Totally shocked by the Happy scene. That was awesome! I loved it. I voted for option 1 on the poll.

Now the other main thing I was focused on last night, which I think may be a more significant thing. (if you think I'm way off base tell me)

When Sara finishes the Longfellow quote listen to the music. It was first played in Bloodlines when Grissom picks Sara up at the police station. I've always thought it was a beautiful piece of music. Given the pairing of the quote (Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke; And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend) and the music, I believe it is a reference to the length of Grissom and Sara's relationship.

I'm not saying I think they've been a romantic couple since Bloodlines, but that they started getting closer back then and maybe the drunk driving was what did it. If you think about it two people like them are not going to rush into anything and they needed to repair their friendship. On the other hand I think they both were always aware of their attraction and I think that if they were to begin repairing their relationship there would be an understanding that it would lead to more when they are ready. Plus the idea of finding something she had lost in Grissom and the music indicates a correlation between her words and the timing of when she found her 'song'.

Regardless of any deeper meaning I perceive, I think that scene was a wonderful moment and quite beautiful. Jorja was excellent.

13. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

OK i am so happy that there aren't gonna be hardcore spoilers next season. TG.

aNYwaYS...
    Yea good point. So are you for sure they live together or is that just Sara's place? And so the dog is gonna be in this thursday's episode?

Let Love In : Goo Goo Dolls reminds me a lot of GSR before they got together :)

You wait, wanting this world
    To let you in
    And you stand there
    A frozen light
    In dark and empty streets
    You smile hiding behind
    A God-given face
    But I know you're so much more
    Everything they ignore
    Is all that I need to believe

You're the only one I ever believed in
    The answer that could never be found
    The moment you decided to let love in
    Now I'm banging on the door of an angel
    The end of fear is where we begin
    The moment we decided to let love in

I wish
    Wishing for you to find your way
    And I'll hold on for all you need
    That's all we need to say
    I'll take my chances while
    You take your time with
    This game you play
    But I can't control your soul
    You need to let me know
    You leaving or you gonna stay

GSR is Love.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Ok, my little contrbution to the 'songs' just a couple of lines **courtesy** of Rod Stewart ;)[​IMG]notice she wanted his beard back :D

You're in my heart, you're in my soul..you'll be my breath when I grow old

[​IMG]

15. Shipwrecked

yeah, but all the spoiler whores are pretty hardcore spoiled now. So let's enjoy it while we can lol. :lol:

I believe that in the finale spoilers at ytdaw, Sara was leaving Grissom's place to go to San Francisco, but I honestly think that they have moved in together. If the bathroom in the promo was the same as the Fallen Idols bathroom (and I'm pretty sure it was) then that apartment/townhouse was Sara's (according to script). But since when has Sara had a bunch of butterfly specimen in her bathroom? And we know that Sara has moved or something, because it's definitely not her bedroom in WtG. Although I have a suspicion that tptb don't really keep up with whose house is whose, because as long as the audience isn't reading the script, does it really matter? Complicated housing situations. That's what we call it when i set up housing for this weeklong summer convention. Ugh. And when we get fed up, we call them cha cha chas...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.