Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

The miniature was fan-made, just so that everyone knows. That wasn't released by CBS, someone found it on a general CSI fansite, I believe.

So we can breathe a sigh of relief...

For now...

lol.

2. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Technically, it's a townhouse, not a condo.

Jeez, call yourself a fan... :p

Sara quotes poetry. *sigh* Yet another example of why the Geeks are perfect for each other - a love of literature :)

Speaking of literature (yes, unwashed - uh, I mean... unspoiled masses, I did speak of literature) does anyone else remember the GSR book list we did over in the gutter last year? I'll try and find it later. There were some good authors and titles on that list - Moby Dick, Emerson, Henry James...

I guess we should add Thoreau and Shakespeare's sonnets to the list as well ;)

3. nameless

nameless Hit and Run

Whoa. I haven't posted anything in three days. I'm getting sooo lazy... but I didn't want you to forget me, so I decided to pop in and say "hi".

So we are positive that that miniature has nothing to do with TPTB's plans? Well, I must admit I'm a little disappointed. Yes, I'm one of those who hope that Sara turns out to be one of the MCSK's targets. Of course, I don't want her to get killed off. Duh. But I would find the angst and Grissom's reaction to all of this very interesting. And, as we've been convinced with the latest and hottest shaving scene, those scriptwriters sure know what they're doing, so we don't have to worry about it coming out cheesy or something in that matter.

Anyway, I just watched Built to Kill 1 and I was all "Ooooh, that's so cuuuuute". Totally girly and so not me. I mean, I don't even - how do you kids call it? - SQUEE! I just have this giant smile on my face. But now I'm sooo, ugh, typical teen right now. It's dissgusting. Maybe it's because I'm in love, I don't know...

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

*cries*

*Actually cries*

No, I'm not going emo. I'm struggling to write a scholarly review of An Inconvenient Truth for class and my head is a fucking cloudy haze of sickness. I'm going off on wild tangents about the 2008 presidential race. I'm so screwed.

Anyway - yes, yes. Townhouse. Townhouse.

Yeah - there's no question that that was written expressly to show how much they've geekmelded now that they're together. Grissom shows more emotion, more comfort. Sara quotes. As a sidenote, does anyone else think it's highly unlikely that Hodges and Grissom's muerto feliatio comment will end up on the cutting room floor? That whole scene seemed mildly OOC for both of them. That, and I'm sure it would send the gutter into a round of dirty-minded "What was Grissom thinking?"-style commentaries, and I would hate to see our convent-like thread dissolved as such... :D

We're all still pretty in the dark as to what the conclusion of the MCSK case is going to be.

It appears that TPTB know how popular the revelation is going to be, because they seem to be putting a final-episode spoiler crackdown on right now.

5. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

:( Now I feel bad. That almost never happens...

Okay, I'm over it.

:p

Hey, so I checked out our old MSN Gutter, and I found the "GSR Mascot List", which includes the Book list. *sigh* Good Times...

Animals, People & Objects:

Butterflies
    Duct Tape
    Chalk
    Rocking Chair
    The Zamboni
    Charlie Brown
    Cookies
    The Gutter
    The Plant
    Blankets
    Victoria's Secret

I suppose now we can add:

Vegeburgers
    Cocoons
    Sticks
    Pumpkins

Literary Mascots:

Winnie the Pooh
    Moby Dick
    The Kama Sutra
    Applied Psychodynamics in Forensic Science
    Henry James (particularly "Turn of the Screw")
    Emerson
    Pride & Prejudice
    Jane Eyre

Added: Thoreau's "Walden"
    Shakespeare's Sonnets

Can anyone think of anything else?

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

hahahahhahaha. Pity is mine!

Damn. :(

Sex.

Okay, so this poll is kind of for the spoiled people, because it is partly about expectations vs. final product, but really I guess when it comes to a ship, the expectation in the ship itself can be counted as a kind of "forewarned knowledge" that scenes will obviously crop up.

What I'm saying (very badly) is that this applies to everyone, even if it seems like more of a spoileds poll.

And there are no spoilers, just in case Adzix is reading this and then closing her eyes and backing away from the computer.

7. nuttynickyxx

nuttynickyxx Witness

defo the hall scene when he got back lmao

8. nameless

nameless Hit and Run

The Age difference thing(because I really can see that it's not an issue for him anymore) and the Hallway scene, no doubt. :)

9. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

I said veggie burger, "No Dear", and the note. *smiles ear to ear just thinking about said scenes*

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

That's alot Sarah :D but I guess the "Dear" the "veggie burger" and the "ready to jump her" hot to trot, scene.. and the "shaving scene" the most electryfying intense scene ever for "HOTT" sizzling whatever word comes to mind.. have to keep it clean!!! :eek: it rocked :p so that's 4, sue me :lol:

and big WELCOME liverpool how's it goin' in Portugal?

[​IMG]

11. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

I picked the shaving scene? Why? Because it was the HOTTEST scene in Network television that night. Plus, it's our geeks actually REALLY opening up to eachother. :D

12. liverpool

liverpool Victim

Hi there, i just found this forum, i'm from portugal, and saw the end scene of both in Sara's room, i and just got crazy. of course i just about saw every video i found on internet, cause season 7 will take a while to premiere here.

i haven't read this tread entirely (i work) but since the coccon scene, and when grissom says she'l be surprised, i kinda imagine a ring instead of a butterfly!!

Anyone else with me?

13. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Welcome to the forum liverpool! :) I think it will just be a beautiful/rare butterfly.

I voted for "No Dear" the whole scene was just way too cute.

14. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Right so I voted for "Dear" because I thought that it was so relaxed, and really brief and totally comfortable.
    The Shaving scene because of the whole trusting her thing.
    Annnd I forgot...oh, Burn out, because it wasn't supervisor/subordinate thing, it was like a bit of an insight to what they are like at home, with her being comfortable to tell him when he is being too mean, etc.

This post could have almost been done in bullet points, sorry, I scraped my English GCSE! I'm a mathematician, what can I say! I like lists! :D

15. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

i went with the note becuase we finally saw proof of what was going on in grissom's head, how he truly felt without angst or mixed mesages. when he didn't send it you could see the realization in his eyes that he knows how he feels, he just doesnt know how to let it out.

next i went with the hallway scene. how could i not? i couldn't help but smile everytime i watched it, and of course the cutest quote in television "It's so obvious isn't it?"

and lastly, the shaving scene. to me that scene solidified what was happening between them. before it was always a little tid-bit of speculation leading you to believe something that may or may not be true. and now of course we all know it as fact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.