Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

I think TPTB are going to cheat us out of a bigr reunion scene, what with no new episodes until 3/4. Sara will walk up to the crime scene, someone will ask, "How's Grissom?" and she'll reply, "Happy to be home." And that will be that.:scream: But I think the odds are good that we will get at least a glimpse of Grissom this season. Remember, not only is darling Hannah making an appearance, but the murderous pair from "Organ Grinder" are supposed to show up. Either episode would be a natural for Grissom to show up and offer Sara emotional support.

2. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

This news sounds good Elayne but I do agree that TPTB will most probably deprive us of the things we want the most. I'm hoping they'll bring him back eventually though, I do miss his presence on the show.

But what about news of the CSI movie, didn't WP say that there was going to be one. :D (right?) So, we can hope that he will get a spot in that one (because a CSI movie would be sad without Grissom... )

3. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I haven't heard anything lately about 'the Organ Grinder' women, so don't know if that will come to fruition or not.
    I'm pretty sure the CSI movie has been shelved for now, at least that's what WP insinuated in his last interview; it seems that as long as the tv show is on, CBS will not approve a movie.

I'm so looking forward to the Hannah episode! Hopefully, we will get a Grissom mention, or even better, an appearance. :)
    Sara is still wearing 'the ring'. :adore: I'll admit, I look for it in every episode. :hugegrin:

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Actually Billy Petersen was talking about the CSI movie, while visiting Paris, recently. It's still a go according to him. And they, of course have to wait till S/10's over with before they could get the whole cast together. So hopefully this will happen down the line. I would think summer maybe. And on the fruition of their love affair, and when it happened, I always thought it was in "Nesting Dolls" after she poured out her heart to him about her horrid childhood and watching her mom stab her dad. Not to take avantage of her, but more along the lines of 'comforting' her. When Ecklie asked him about reprimanding her he goes "I've taken care of it", yeah he did[​IMG]

I'M HERE

HER LIVING ROOM

THE TEARS

POURING OUT HER HEART

HOLDING HER HAND

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  5. SA_Kate_937

Looking for the ring is a good thing! I think I'm going to start doing that. Let's hope we don't see her without the ring!

I like your lost avatar! ;)

I think I might agree with desert about the time when they got together. although I don't think that is when they started their romantic relatioship, I think that might have been where Grissom got his face out of the microscope and started realising that she was actually there. Think it might have taken longer for him to accept his feelings for her.

I don't know bout the CSI movie, I have hopes for one eventually and with Grissom, you can't have a CSI movie without Grissom!

Can't wait until tonight's ep. :) I'm finishing a Math Portfolio tonight and will then be watching it tomorrow morning (my prize for finishing) :) :)

6. Desertwind

Hey SA_Kate hope your well, and who knows when or where they consumated thier love, maybe we'll never know. The writers keep it vague and blurry, and I guess the fans who do fan-fiction would have all kinds of theories. That's what's fun about coming on here everyone has their own idea or opinion of when it 'happened" but now we know it's happening, whenever and wherever they want it too..now..[​IMG] a couple of them when they were in San Francisco~when Cath found this on his 'fridge'

[​IMG][​IMG]

Billy talks about CSI movie~

CSI MOVIE

7. Desertwind

Hey all you GSR fans, where are you? hope you all had a great Valentines Day, and got flowers or candy. So do you think with our couple they'll ever show them with a baby Gil or Sara? It would be a dream come true for them and all the fans as well[​IMG] soo cute, gotta be with their looks:p

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  8. SA_Kate_937

Hey desert, I did have a really good Valentine's day but someone bought me dark chocolate (ergh, I'm a milk chocolate junkie unfortunately!) How was yours? Hope you also got some nice chocs. =)

But anyways, a GSR baby would be the cutest! I could just imagine Sara and Grissom coming back after a couple of years being absent with a baby. I can't imagine Sara pregnant though.... It's just beyond my range of imagination.. It would be a really smart kid aswell. Haha. :)

*insert fanficcy ideas here* But now I think all I'm hoping for is Grissom actually showing up. =)

I love that scene from Snakes!! I remember some journalist saying that you would ahve to be a real CSI fan to know what they were talking about... Good thing is, there are enough out there that it doesn't matter!

9. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

It's one of my all time favorite scenes. I think it was one of the first scenes between them where I really got a sense that Grissom was regretting his decision to pass on a personal relationship with Sara. He saw that she was ready to move on, and now he wasn't quite so sure of himself.
    I'm sure a casual viewer not so invested in GSR would completely miss all the subtext. But for us GSR fans, it was clearly a turning point.

Oh, how I miss the days of analyzing those scenes!

10. SA_Kate_937

I miss those days too! (does this mean they're closer to being together? Or does this mean that it'll never happen!! What are TPTB thinking?) And patiently waiting for Grissom to finally wake up and smell the roses! (sigh...) I think I'm going to go back and do that now anyways... =D

I wonder what Grissom and Sara did for Valentines day? =D

And what you said aboust Snakes is so true. He tries to take it back or something... I don't know, it's epic and very sad. =( (poor G-man)

:wtf:

11. csi681

csi681 Hit and Run

does anyone know when the episode with juliette golgia(hannah west) is going to be

12. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Sorry, but I don't think we have heard anything more about it since Allen MacDonald's interview, so will have to wait and see.
    I am thoroughly looking forward to it, though!

13. Desertwind

I as well haven't heard anything like jtd94 stated. and welcome to you csi681 glad to have you on this thread:thumbsup: Maybe it's up for a later date, that hasn't been presented to the fans yet:confused: I hope that Grissom will return for that episode. He's been on the set as of late, [WPAP] so maybe he will be in it:thumbsup:

GSR

14. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

*Jorja Fox on William Petersen:
    Aaaww... we miss Grissom too. (* article posted at JFO or read full text here)

I have these scenarios on my head how we get Grissom to appear on CSI:
    First, he is called on a high profile case that needs his expertise, Nick is on lead but he is no entomologist so he needs his mentor *cough*Grissom*cough*. So whether Ecklie approves or not…. I mean, due to fans demand…we will see Grissom on action again. ;)

Second, Grissom is in town… but doesn’t want to go to the lab for some reason, so we cannot see some appearances. The team CSI are all in cahoots for ‘kidnapping’ Sara, with the help of the captain named Brass, Sara is detained (with all that props) until further notice or until Mr Grissom appear himself to bail his wife and buys the gang with breakfast. Ergo, the theme Family. :lol:

Aaiight… all fluff, it doesn’t make sense I know so don’t take me on it, I am all submerge on FF’s GSRness delight. Above just an idea, no harm is done to Mrs. Grissom.
    Hi dear Kate, are you writing FF? ;)

But the third one is closer to possibility:
    The re-appearance of Hannah West character, we don’t know, not sure if this is good or bring closure or worse will make harm to our Sara, Grissom needs to be here, no questions ask.

When is that episode going to air? Anyone please?
    ----------------------

[​IMG] :adore:
    ~

15. Desertwind

Thank's x3nity for the article with Jorja, cool, they are tight buddies and that's why they played off of another on CSI, I know she just visted Chicago about her passion for abused animals, so she probably got together with him, who knows:confused: but I think you ideas are right on, hopefully one of these will occur[​IMG] watched "TOYD" recently and boy are they fused at the hip in this one:p so fascinated with one another way back then[​IMG]

HE FASCINATES ME

SHE FASCINATES ME

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.