Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

Thanks for all of the pics guys, they're great = )

It's getting really depressing with all these repeats on :'( I have been lurking on this site lately, just not posting as much, so I haven't left you ! :bolian:
    All the GSR love on here is great. again, thanks for the pics Desert

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hey Coco glad your still with us, and your so welcome for the pictures. And I really kinda of like the repeats, with GSR, reminds me that and when they were still together on the show. "The Happy Place" with them in bed was riveting, her fondling his fingers:p and here asking him to go with her "We could walk in Darwins' steps", and him not begin able to leave. It was right after Warrick's funeral and they were all so down in the dumps, and so sad. Then Sara with the guy who unplugged his wife's support system, and the husband lying to her. Sara goes "This is why I can't do this anymore" her always fantastic expressions. She was at her wits end. Him [Grissom] and the kid who was the dad of the little girl. "I gave her everything, and she left me with nothing" and his expressions. Then the final scene with her packing and her leaving..again:( I remember the 1st time I saw this, and was going "NO don't leave him":(. But now we know he missed her so much, he left to go be with her. So now catching up maybe we will get to see them in Paris down the line[​IMG]

THE BED SCENE

Last edited: Dec 5, 2009
  3. Desertwind

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  4. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

c'est magnifique, je suis très excitée = ) I hate how the french call it Les Experts, there is a more acurate translation for it, but w/e.

thanks for that Desert, Iit definitely looks promising. :bolian: I don't know if there's more info in the english part, I'm in a hurry, only on here for a few mins so I only read the french article but one thing is for sure, we're definitely getting some GSR action this season. :rolleyes:

5. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

There better be some GSR action this season! I'm definately not going to stop watching because I absolutely love Sara. but I'm also concerned about the lack of word from Grissom. I dislike the fact that TPTB are leaving so many holes... Grrr... They don't explain how she can just come back after she had a.) a nervous breakdown and then b.) a very unhappy moment and saying 'this is why I can't do this any more' when she came back for Warrick's funeral.

Ob vious explanation is that Grissom helped her pull herself back together, but I want to see that or something to atleast show some concern for our brunette beauty... Our married brunette beauty... it's just so pleeargh...

I am sooo hoping that TPTB fis this by bringing the G-man for a couple of episodes.

Any one else agree with me? Any one else watching old GSR moments again and again... and again? Sigh, me loves GSR.

Keep up the faith! =)

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I agree SA Kate. I hope we get something soon. From that French interview it doesn't sound like a Paris episode is likely, but I'd love to get a phone call or an appearance now and then from Grissom.
    I have been rewatching season 7 to get through this GSR drought. Great scenes throughout. I do miss their scenes, and their chemistry; it was the highlight of most episodes for me.
    Trying to keep up the faith here! My mantra has become 'Maybe next week'.:)

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

has anybody here seen last night's episode? is it worth watching? b/c if it is good or if there are any mentions of Grissom and/or Sara i might consider going for it. somehow i kind of doubt it happened, though.

btw, it looks like the latest interview with Billy in the French magazine puts new light on the whole Paris idea. too bad there won't be any episodes shot in France this season. it doesn't look like the movie idea will turn out too soon as well.

oh well. i'm just hoping Billy does a guest appearance in season 11 (if there is a S11).

8. Desertwind

Last nights ep. was hysterical and a repeat of "Ending Happy" which Grissom and Sara were in. But, these were a bunch of real losers in a seedy, tacky bar, like in prior ep. mentioned. She was not in this one but next week will be working exclusively with Dr. Langston, who her husband offered this job . So, it might come up from Ray "Have you talked to him lately" or Sara may say something[​IMG]

ENDING HAPPY

9. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

I would say that last nights ep is worth a watch, it's a great episode seeing as we've been watching the show all these years. I think as sad as it is, we're going to have to reteach ourselves to love the show with little to no Grissom and Sara, because I know that's the only way I'll stay interested.

Last nights ep was pretty funny, I liked Dr. Jekyll being back, it was a serious spin on a funny episode. Nick and Greg were great last night, it was morbid yet funny at the same time. I'd probably give it a strong 8/10 :bolian:

no Grissom or Sara references though, everybody seemed a little too into their work tbh ....

10. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Hey everyone!

That ep was really good, ep wise... But Sara wasn't there and they didn't even try to explain her absence.. If she's supposed to be back permanently, it should be permanent and not some wishy washy thing...

Sorry, think I'm suffering from lack of GSR, it's eating away at my brain. I do agree with you Coco, that we'll have to start enjoying CSI without them and their GSR goodness. Especially since they are now married and therefore can't work together... I just don't want TPTB to brush their whole relationship under the carpet now that Sara's back... Weh....

So, in conclusion, damn funny episode but no Sara or GSR....

Now we've just got to hope for next week. jtd, I'm borrowing your slogan. :D

11. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

About last night's episode, I have this vision of Sara hearing the guys describing their adventure and silently thanking God that she and Grissom basically eloped. I shudder to think what would have happened if Nick Stokes had planned Gris and Sara's wedding shower. :)

12. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

On Appendictment episode: that was rather very good episode, a breather for me ( i thought it would be lab rats starring greg and nick?). That was fun.

And maybe Nick or Greg would share their adventure to Sara and I would hear her say: "I am so glad I'm a vegetarian".

~
    If Sara will be a regular cast, then THEY would be relocated in Vegas in the end because it would be difficult living in two cities. Grissom could lecture here and not there, ergo Vegas is home.

I have this idea playing on my mind on how Gil Grissom would appear himself to the team, but I'll keep that for a moment and ask yours. What do you think? Like 'hey i'm here to get my wife' or 'let's have breakfast together, my treat'. :lol:
    If you have the powers that be, how would he show up or the reason?

@Elayne, Nick planner at G/S wedding shower? How about him for a bachelor/stag party and Catherine or Lady Heather's for the bride?

*I'll borrow the mantra* "Maybe next week!

13. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

I can see a case bringing Grissom back. I can see it now, when he shows up in the breakroom, Sara turns around and see's him and she lights up, then we get another kiss. :adore:

And oh my, if we got a breakfast scene with the team I'd be the happiest girl. I miss the them all together; with Grissom. :)

I'd love it it Griss and Sara worked a case together; that's another thing I really really miss.

Now I have to go back and watch some old seasons. :)

14. Desertwind

I hope so, GeekLove and where have you been? it's time and they need to show the fans how life if treating, now that their married:p If Sara is working with Langston, and she is, I hope for some confimation about him or them or "is he coming back" from Ray:confused: If the Paris thing is a go, meaning their showing them there or the movie or whatever, please show the fans we'd like to see you both..SOON...[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
  15. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

School and working.:scream: I'd be on here more if my hours weren't so bizarre.:shifty:

I wish we'd at least get a phone call between Griss and Sara. That couldn't be that hard to do; just have Sara talking., then maybe updating the team about him.

But that's what the fics are for I suppose. :shifty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.