Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

The problem is probably because when you're a new member you have to be here at least two weeks and have 50 posts before you can send PMs. Hope that helps. :)

2. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Ah thanks for clearing that up :thumbsup:

Everyone seems to have disappeared. Where are you??? :confused:

Anyone here interested in fanfiction of our couple?

Let me know :) :bolian:

3. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Miss Murder and 1CSIMfan - thanks for the help. I have been here over a year, although I don't post often. I think I'm at 65 posts now. Also, I do have PM Enabled. I PM'd Destiny, and she PM'd back how to check it all out.

Miss Murder - I read fanfiction every day. If there's nothing new, I re-read my favorites.

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hi guys, just a little reminder of the shipper central rules, for the new members and a little reminder for the old ones too, you should have atleast 3 lines of on topic discussion per post.

Thanks.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

HEY all you fabulous fans, hope your all well. I had family over, so haven't been able to post for a couple of days. And thank's for the info. Miss moderator on the pm-ing for newbies, and I know without a doubt that this will end well and they'll be together forever. And what will be fantastic is if they return for 'guest spots' down the line, with baby in tow:thumbsup:also HoneyBee are these the caps you meant? OMG the loving look's, they don't look at anyone else like they do with each other~waves at MissMurder~:)and thank's for the *spoiler* info.

[​IMG] that killer grin:drool:

[​IMG] her winning smile[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  6. MissMurder

No problem my dear, I noticed it in my CSI magazine and thought of GSR straight away. :adore: It sounds perfect, and therefore there is nothing to worry about.

I had a particular dream last night, about GSR. Grissom was about to board a plane though it didn't specify where he was going and he turned around to see Sara leaving an arrival gate. She was coming back to help him through his crisis. It was sweet. Nice dream, hope it happens :thumbsup:

Thanks for the screencaps Desert been looking for them everywhere. Could find ones of Sara's look but not Grissom's. :( Now I can finally make an icon/banner for that epi. Yay.

So anyone want to be part of the discussion I suggested? Post your favourite moments of our perfect couple and the reasons why you like them.

Plus, if anyone is interested in fanfiction let me know because I am a writer and would love more people to read my work in progress GSR fics. :thumbsup: I have a few posted on fanfiction.net.

P.S. Love the Icon Desert!!!!

7. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Hmm, my favorite GSR moments...Naturally I love all the real shippy moments: Eye Sex in TOYD, Shaving Scene in FI, etc.

But I also like the more subtle scenes. Like in season 2, the Hunger Artist when Griss and Sara are walking to the guys house and it looks like she's trying to avoid something on the street and Griss puts his hand I believe on her back to keep her steady, well that's such a gentlemanly type of thing to do. But I think that's because I'm really old fashioned and like when guys open doors for me.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  8. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

GSR moments would be every episode with G/S scenes, that's a lot, 'no? ;) Well, to narrow it down, I'm gonna have to say that butterflied (ending) speech and the nesting doll apartment scene, and then of course way to go bedroom scene.:thumbsup:
    However, every time that i go into my csi marathon way back from the beginning, you see a glimpse of those hints as it goes along, and you would interpret it the gsr way, shrieking and giggling for cute scenes everytime and sad too for angsty moments. Can never get enough. And then again, sometimes silent moments between them, as if cannot find the right words to say to each other, the unspoken/hanging words... 'i duno what to do about 'this'... effect, and so you just gonna have to take it your own way. Those are the gsr moments i take pleasure in watching and going back over and again.

^you know, i have been lost myself on the FF realm for the past 2 weeks & i've been reading some good to better gsr stories & kinda filled my satisfaction that made me go there hang up and search for some more interesting stories. Maybe you could help me point in the gsr haven's direction sometimes.
    I have read one very nice reconciliation and gave me the idea how would Grissom and Sara re-unite (talking on the up coming episode until that 'riding off into the sunset' scene. :))
    Grissom went after her, asking for second chance...
    I got a proposal and a geek baby, nice.

9. Desertwind

GEEZ favorite moment, we've done this a zillion times, but not complaning, it's just a toughie, for me any time they're in a scene together, it's my fav. as posted prior, narrowing it down. It the first time we saw them in bed together, "TOYD" "sizzling" the banter, the look's the "we've been like this forever, and now wer'e showing the fans" scenerio[​IMG] the shaving scene, "Do you trust me"? "Intimately":p I always mention this ep. for the fact of how in tune and how wll they worked together, "SUCKERS" love that ep. and of course "Living Doll" his concern in the helicopter, so tender and so relieved, she was alive. "Ala Cart" their first "outing" to the team. The outrageous passionate kiss in her leaving "GBAGL"[​IMG]

WHAT THE H

PERPLEXED

AND THE CON GOES ON

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  10. MissMurder

Whoops I didn't realize that this had been discussed so many times before. I just thought that it would be nice to steer away from the depressing season so far and focus on happier moments (it's not like they won't be happy in a few episodes time :D)

My favourite episodes include:

• The "Since when have you been interested in beauty?" "Since I met you." scene in Primum non nocere.
    • Tape me up scene
    • When Grissom calls Sara "Honey"
    • Nesting Dolls
    • Way to Go and of course most of season 7 :lol:
    • The proposal
    I know there are a lot of scenes, I just wanted to start a discussion that would have some element to happiness to it. I know some people are depressed right now, I thought it would cheer people up.

X3nity does this mean you wish to read them or not? :confused: I'm not sure what you mean here, sorry :) If you wish for me to recommend stories to you I'll have to know what you like to read :hugegrin: Hope to hear from you!

11. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

You did cheer up people on the topic for the sake of discussion. Uhm, who are depressed? I thought they're just decided to take a vacation or something that's why can't see old posters now. Maybe in the cruise ship w/ Sara? ;) *im so lame, x3nity failed miserably* :lol:
    ^Actually i just recently watched the episode prior to this one (Burden of Proof). Remember his awkwardness on the phone when he ordered some "'flowers for a girl,... No, no. not flowers. A plant. She likes vegetation." And the sentiment on the card, "'just um... uh.. have it say.... have it say, uh... "From Grissom."
    Ok, there you have the GSR moment for me. ANd this is the one Im referring to from my previous post, smiling alone and giggling over to that. *some gsr nut symptoms* ;).

The 'tape me up' is too early to notice... maybe just flirting here and there. Ok, fine. But i'd like better the 'duct tape' scene on "Suckers".:thumbsup:

Here comes the famous 'duct tape'
    [​IMG]

Or these moments too..
    [​IMG] <<== sure, why not?==>>[​IMG]

--------------
    ^ I got you confused? Sorry. What I meant was, I have fun time reading some good gsr stuff, fills the gap of some part of the puzzle like their encounter before Las Vegas, what happen in thereā€¦. SO I found a new 'distraction' for the mean time while waiting for the new season to be aired here in my part of the globe. I have found some good gsr stories worthy of the characters i envisioned. And i appreciate your offer, looking forward to it. Thanks.
    ----------
    ETA: Maybe after the "gsr moments"discussion, next is: What is your favorite GSR lines?

~*~

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  12. MissMurder

Hey x3nity that could be a cool idea for the next discussion :thumbsup:

Plus I do enjoy those episodes you mentioned, very lovely scenes between Gil and Sara.

That is the thing about the Tape me up scene, I loved the flirting and the glances they shared while Sara was sitting in the car with her arms bound. I thought it was cute :adore:

And I'll be sure to look out for some fanfiction for you dear.

13. Desertwind

Hey fans, hope your all well and good:thumbsup: and I love you avatar MissMurder awesome, and thank's again x3nity for all your tiny cute caps. beautiful:cool: I love you guys doing scenes that I didn't really forget, but didn't think of them when I posted mine, So many:wtf: What these two have that no one else has and is the glue so to speak of their relationship is the LOVE they have that, and it's stronger than anything else that either one of them have had, or do have with anyone else. Flirtry banter and some other moments with other people, does not constitute what he has for her, and her for him, the longevity, and that's a fact. I hope we get a little tid-bit in the next ep. of some sort P-L-E-A-S-E then will see what happens in the finale with them both.:p another moment, when he was doing the crossword puzzle and she helped him out with the word MISINTHROPE, and he look's all baffeled, and she goes 'I won't wait up for you":eek: also when Ecklie asked her in "Ala Cart" 'How long have you been in a relationship" and Sara goes "We've always been in a relationship" and to Grissom "Why didn't you tell me" Grissom goes "We didn't want you to know" oh yeah, so it was a private secret that they kept to themselves.[​IMG]

CAR SCENE

GIL SMILING AT HER

AT THE TRACK

PERFECT HARMONY

14. MissMurder

Hey I agree Desert those scenes were awesome. Especially the "I won't wait up" scene. We finally find out they are living together!!!! :) :thumbsup:

I loved the "You wanna sleep with me scene" scene. The look on Grissom's face was priceless. Then the adorable following scene where Sara wraps a blanket around him, *sigh* :adore: :adore: :adore: GSR all the way!

What do y'all think of Young Man With a Horn? Good or not so good?

I take it as a hopeful episode, let's just pray Grissom means what I think he means. What we all probably think he means.

Looking forward to next week now, though the fact that Grissom announces he is leaving will probably be a bit of a tear jerker, and to see how everyone reacts to the news. Promo look interesting, wonder if he tells Cath he is going after Sara?

Two more episodes and a month in between them :eek:, that is going to be a very drawn out wait :scream:, especially with all of us aching to see what happens ;). It will be like a kind of cliffhanger I think, depending on what happens next week.

BTW: When is it we begin to discuss new thread names? I know we only have just over 700 posts, but it might start a discussion between us. Anyway I was just wondering :thumbsup: :)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  15. HoneyBee

HoneyBee Dead on Arrival

MissSnowAngel and Desert...er Christmaswind:

Thanks for the replies and images on the the Dueling Cameras Scene. I have been travelling on business for 4 days so was unable to respond.

These will satisfy me. I also received a link from someone in the other thread with all the screencaps from the scene. I may make my own when I have time. I am not familiar with the process of how to make them and what constititues a wallpaper vs. an incon vs. a "manip". Any advice?

Regarding the eventual result of GSR... in last might's episode in the very last scene Grissom said to Catherine "maybe it is time to up the anty". I took this to mean he is going to risk more to win the proverbial "pot of the poker game", meaning he will go after Sara and risk all he has to win her.

Can't wait!

HoneyBee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.