Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Wow Desert lovely description of love, sums up GSR perfectly :thumbsup: Thank you for sharing.

GSR will live on. Can't believe there is only a few more episodes before Grissom leaves. :eek:

I wonder how they will play it out? Anyone have any suggestions to what you think is going to happen?

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

First HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and yours, I hope your day is filled with peace and happiness, and to all the wonderful moderators as well:thumbsup: on how they will end, it's sure being kept a secret, no news is good news, a big surprise I think, We've all got our own thoughts but to me it's a hugh mystery:eek:I have no clue, I'd like to see her come back and them leave together, with warm wishes from the team:) We won't know till Jan. 15, so here come the re-runs, again:( but that's OK, we'll get to see them together like it used to be.:thumbsup:

THE SECRET ROOM[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  3. MissMurder

Hello everyone hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving! :thumbsup: :)

I think there is going to be a surprise too. But yeah right now it is a mystery, the writers are keeping it close to their chests.

Jan 15th seems so far away at the moment, can't wait to find out what happens. There hasn't really mean much news about GSR anymore. Could that be considered as a good thing??

Meh, I guess we'll find out soon

4. Desertwind

You're correct MissMurder on them keeping things secret, but here's a little tid-bit from a few months back so how reliable it is we'll see down the line, for our hero David Rambo:thumbsup: I think if he said this it's probably true:confused:

David Rambo, a writer for CSI, was currently interviewed about Jorja leaving/returning, & the GSR romance. The interview was taken place during the Writers Strike in L.A. CA. Mr. Rambo has said, that Sara can walk into the lab anytinme [which she has] without warning and another goodie! GSR HAS A FUTURE..YAY source...http://magnifythelove.wetpaint.com/

WHERE THEY BELONG[​IMG]

5. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Hello, GSR Fans and Happy Late Turkey Day! I wanted to ask a question: does anyone know why they took down the GSR video from the CBS site? Or maybe I just missed it. I check back periodically to see if they've added to it, since it ended with 'to be continued'.....but I didn't see it tonight.

6. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Desertwind, I apparently cannot PM you. How can I contact you to ask you a question?

7. Desertwind

I tried to pm you too gsr_rulz and it said 'You weren't taking or accepting messages":eek:so what's the question is it about our couple? and what's up ahead? I'm sure what the last *spoiler* info. stated is accurate, because DR doesn't make up stuff, so I take that as a good sign:thumbsup:

[​IMG]

8. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Hey, Des - when I tried to PM you, I got the same message. I double-checked my user settings, and I do have PM enabled, so I'm not sure of the problem. It's actually a private question, so I'll check with a moderator to see what's up.

9. MissMurder

Hey guys I could solve your question.

You both must not have changed your options to the fact anyone could pm you. You both must have it set to only friends and moderators can pm you.

I had the same problem when I tried to pm you at first Desert and when you added me as a friend I was able to pm you.

Hope that helps:hugegrin:

And oooh that sounds promising thank goodness. So much disappointment in the GSR this season so far, so that is good. Yay! :D:D I was starting to panick slightly about where they were taking GSR after the Natalie episode. But then I realized that he had to keep things professional and not falter under the cross examination.

Still keeping the faith :thumbsup:

10. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

I think the video GSR-Retrospective is still in CBS or at least,the last week.
    Maybe they remove it casue they make a new one, remenber that the second this unfinished(TO BE CONTINUE)Besides, if I remember correctly when they put the second,the first had removed a few weeks before.

KEEP THE FAITH!!

11. MissMurder

Hey everyone!

I'll put this in a spoiler box just in case :) :thumbsup:

I just came across this in my CSI magazine about Grissom's departure. It's probably nothing we haven't heard before but I'll give you it anyway:

"Sara will be a key factor in his (Grissom's) leaving Las Vegas"

In Billy's words:

" I want [my departure] to work for the writers. I want it to work for the cast, and, most importantly I want it to work for the audience. I don't want them to abandon the show."

It also said:

"Grissom's RIDE INTO THE SUNSET will be anything but smooth."

We have had the bumpy road, this sounds as if we must be getting a happy ending. It sounds so definite.

This could mean a variety of things. However I got a distinct GSR vibe when I read this. What does everyone else think?

12. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

If they want it to work for the audience most importantly, it must mean GSR riding into the sunset together.;) If not, CSI really does not know it's audience well!!:(

13. MissMurder

I agree with this. GSR must ride into the sunset together. As I have said multiple times, the writers cannot possibly build up a romance for 9 years to have it all go pear shaped and blow up in our faces. They will be dealing with some very angry fans if that happens. I read that the fanbase is 60:40 to GSR, surely they won't risk that many viewers?

I think over the years it has been plainly put across that Grissom has trouble dealing with emotion. Sara can face hers and therefore make hers known. Grissom is still foreign to that. Even though the audience and see plainly that he loves her, he is unable to express it easily.

He is going through a range of different emotional battles too. First Warrick and then the battle of deciding whether to chase after Sara and if she wants that. To which she does, her voice told a completely different story on that tape.

As previously quoted in my last post
    Sara will be a key factor is his LEAVING LAS VEGAS
    Surely this is the answer? I truly believe there is nothing to worry about. :thumbsup:

Now I wish to start a discussion. How about everyone post their favourite GSR moments from the show and the reasons why they like them? Anyone willing to join??? :)

14. HoneyBee

HoneyBee Dead on Arrival

MissMurder:

I have a request that actually fits in with your request for us to name some of our favorite GSR moments. But, I am really looking for a particular icon/wallpaper/image...

As you can read below, I LOVE the Dueling Cameras Scene from "Way to Go".

It shows a deep sense of playfulness between them. I know playfulness is one thing in my marriage that keeps my husband and I balanced and "in love".

Anyway here is my post from the Grissom/Sara FanArt Thread requesting the image/icon/wallpaper:
    Hi everyone!

I mostly lurk here, but post a few things on other threads.
    I am looking for a wallpaper/image/icon of Grissom and Sara from "Way To Go"--the Dueling Camera scene...(I absolutely love that scene!)

It has Grissom on one side, Sara on the other,they both have smiles on their faces and cameras in hand...

Anyone have it or know where I can view it?

I swear I saw someone post it --maybe not on this thread, though, as I just looked at every post since 2006...

Please help if you can...Thanks.

HoneyBee

15. MissMurder

HoneyBee:

Hmm, not where it would be if you have read posts from 2006 :confused:. If you wish, I could make a banner/icon of that particular scene for you? Let me know :)

Maybe you Desert could help us here? You are quite the artist :thumbsup: Maybe you would have some idea to where this image is and shed some light onto this situation?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.