Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by stripforensics, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

Good point, Katie... And to what Sue added. So maybe Ryan's parents would be more open. Weird huh? Just one episode and it changes our view? :lol: I remember a while ago we thought it was Ryan having a hard time coming out to his parents, while we thought Greg's parents were the open-minded one. Makes me wish the writers would give us more background on Ryan...

Well to be honest, Twiz, the only show I never miss are the three CSIs :lol: Well it's back-to-back here, LV followed by NY then Miami, so I'd just sit and watch TV for 3 hours straight and I wouldn't miss any :D Though now both LV and NY are on re-runs so the only one I really care about is Miami. I watch NCIS and Numb3rs now and then (when I remember to), but I'd only freak out when I miss CSI. Used to follow Alias but it's over now.
    So, I have only 3 main favourite actors at the moment: Eric Szmanda, Jon Togo, and Jake Gyllenhaal :D Seriously, all they need is to put Jake in CSI:NY and my life would be complete!! :lol:

[offtopic again] Jake is in a movie called Zodiac, about a serial killer... Now I can't help fantasizing, what if the detectives/officers in the movie are Ryan and Greg? Oh now that's almost my fantasy coming true :devil: :lol: [/offtopic]

Do you think Greg's parents would go as far as disown him if he tells them?

On a side note... I was wandering around the other shipper threads and someone in Nick/Greg thread mentioned that in the beginning of Fannysmackin', Greg was telling Cath about his date with a lawyer, and Cath asked him "Female?". Now is that a sign that Greg's at least bi? Gotta count for something... ;)
    Could someone confirm this for me? I haven't watched Fannysmackin yet.

I was hoping it wasn't 'lawyer' but 'a certain hot CSI from Miami' ;) I mean, it's DINNER! We all know what Ryan loves to do with dinner plates... ;) :devil:

2. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Okay... I officially hate the time thing for the posts...

[offtopicyetslightlyontopic]Sil, I love JG too!! We basically like the same actors. :p And I've noticed that Jake is acting in a movie called Zodiac. I thought that all they needed was ES and JT in the movie to officially make it hot in the theater. :lol: (Well, what I mean is have Greg and Ryan star as his assistants. Then ES and JT can meet!!)[/offtopicyetslightlyontopic]

I think Greg's family would go as far as to disown him. His mother, as we all know, is very overprotective and we know absolutely nothing about Greg's father, but we do know that his father has put up with his mother's overprotectiveness for awhile and has had to agree with everything for the "what's best for our child" deal. She'd tell Greg to stay hetero, the whole deal. His father would just tell him that it's no use talking to her, she's made up her mind and that's that, what's happened is what's happened.

Also, Sil, you said you were in the Nick/Greg thread? Bet you saw my sn there. Anyways, about the Greg-being-bi thing: Cath was marking shoe treads in the lab and Greg came in looking all sharp in a suit. *yum...* Anyways, she asked him how he did on the stand and he said, "So good, the prosecutor took me to dinner." And then Cath asked, "Female?" The way she said it last week made me giggle a bit but I didn't giggle a bit now. Most prosecutors are male (as are all lawyers) but this may mean that Greg is bi.

So, Sil, it wasn't 'lawyer' after all... it was 'prosecutor'! :lol: I still wish it was 'a certain extremely hot CSI from Miami' that was the 'female' prosecutor... OH GOSH!! *ducks under PG13 radar* It IS dinner, and Ryan DOES like to do certain things with dinner plates... *ducks even farther under the PG13 radar* Not like that.

ETA: I am on LJ, and I did a search for 'Ryan and Greg' (multiple times, different ways) and nothing came up. So it made me wonder... Who wants me (or another person) to make a LJ specifically for the RG people? I'll do it, no problem. I found out how. (a little movement of my mouse and I found out how.)

3. life_style

life_style Pathologist

I'd actually think Ryan's relatives would have more of a hard time accepting it, than Greg's relatives. But that's just me :p

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

We are so close to a new thread!!! Come on people keep posting!! :D Is there any possibility that there will be a crossover? That would be the most amazing thing in the world.. IN THE WORLD!! :D

:lol: I can totally see this happening if there was a crossover; Greg and Ryan are working together, and they're looking for something on something in the lab ( :p) and it's kind of an akward silence so, knowing our Greggo, he says something funny, but Ryan does think its funny so he just looks at him blanky and keeps looking for the something on the something.... Thats about it :lol: I just thought it was cute.. Or, after Ryan looks at Greg he realizes how hot he is and then..... :devil:

5. life_style

life_style Pathologist

I think Greg would say something funny, and then Ryan would look at him blankly, but laughing on the inside :lol:

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I think they both have a strange sense of humor and would hit it off right away and be lauging at each other. I don't know. Ryan always says these silly little joking things that no else on the show usually gets but we do. LIke he said something to tripp once about knowing where the face lift doctors were or something and tripp just looked at him and he kind of frowned like "dont hit me it was a joke." I think they would get along right off.

7. szmandatogoholic

My cousin found out I ship slash. I accidentally told him the name of the site. My life is over. (He thought my slash-shipping was Jake Gyllenhaal and Eric Szmanda, though. lol)
    I have plans for a bit of RG action in my story... if I ever get to finish writing the prologue. (I never have time to write. It's all about school, school, school.)

Any thoughts at all on a Ryan/Greg LiveJournal?

ETA- I was browsing through old posts and there was a birthday icon beside Shadowfax's sn. Happy birthday!!

ETA again- I was doing a quiz on Quizilla (I found it on a search) and it asked a question about slash- one of the "answers" was "As long as it's at least NC17, contains handcuffs and a squeezy bottle of maple syrup." :lol: :lol: :p I had to share!! *ducks back under the PG-13 radar*

8. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

KNOCK, KNOCK!

Hello fellow residents of Gutterville! I'm baaaaaack!! *tackles everyone*

Gosh, I've missed this thread so much. Thankfully, I'm caught up with reading it. And oooh! We're so close to getting a new one! What was the winning name for the new thread? :confused:

Neelie, thanks for the birthday wishes. I think there's already a Ryan/Greg LJ community (Nerds With Badges), although I think it might be for either Ryan OR Greg but not exclusively that pairing, hence the barrage of Nick/Greg fics in there among other things. You've been there haven't you? Are you Rugged_Wonders? :D

Maybe we should have an LJ dedicated strictly for Ryan/Greg pairing and no one else. What do y'all think?

9. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Happy Birthday, Shadowfax :)

And welcome back :)

10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

*hugs* Thanks, life_style!

It's good to be back in Gutterville. I've missed me some Ryan/Greg hotness. :devil:

11. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

My internet was down yesterday :mad: And still sucks through today :(

I think an LJ community for R/G is a great idea :) Well Nerds With Badges is more like Ryan OR Greg community, seeing how it's more Ryan/Delko or Greg/Nick than Ryan/Greg... So I guess, we do need a community just dedicated to the two of them :) What everyone else thinks?

Well where I live people aren't that open-minded. None of my friends even watch Brokeback! Don't think my friends know what 'slash' is anyway (maybe apart that it's a text character -> / ):rolleyes:
    But at one point we were discussing homosexuality, and I said, I think a little guy-on-guy action is hot, they just look at me weird :lol:
    They know I love CSI though, and that I love Greg and Ryan. But I don't tell them I ship them together... :lol:

I agree with you, Lee... Is there any other proof that Greg at least being bi?
    I just re-watched S3 and I remember a funny scene of Greg and Grissom, when Grissom asking him to take off his socks, he just went "Things could get loud in here..." :lol: And there was that time when he said to Nick, "I thought we had a relationship?" when Nick taking Archie to the field?
    So I guess even if he's straight, he's very open with homosexuality. He must've been very comfortable with his sexuality. So, my take is, he at least wouldn't freak out at the thought of being attracted to other men. While Ryan... I don't know. I think he'd freak out. A bit. :lol: I think with his OCD he's just used to everything being in order. While it's new to him. And the thought of him getting attracted to other men (ahem, Greg ;)) and he can't control these feelings... Yeap, he'd freak out. :lol:

I agree, Twiz, they both have the same odd sense of humour and would hit it right off! :D

Oh, last thing: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHADOWFAX, where ever you are!! :D :D

12. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

I'm at home now. Thanks, Silhouette! *hugs* Sorry I missed you. By the time I got your PM, I was already overseas, so I couldn't call. We ended up staying at a Sheraton in Jakarta, close to the airport for one night, before we flew out. Maybe next time... :D

I think Greg would be more open sexually too. And as I mentioned before, Ryan, I think, would freak in the beginning.

Well, this should be post #1000. I have to get ready for work, but I'll be back later. I don't know what we've decided on as far as a new thread name is concerned. So, Silhouette, could you or someone please open a new thread for us? Pretty please? Thanks!! :D

13. szmandatogoholic

14. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

SHADOWFAX!!!! :eek: YOU'RE BACK!!!!! :D :D :D (Wow that rhymes :lol:) Awww I miss you so much hun *hugs* How's the trip?

Oh don't mind about it. Maybe next time... Or just wish me luck, maybe someday it's me flying out to where you live :D (then we could stalk JT and ES together :devil: :lol:)

Whoa we've reached 1000 post??? :eek: I'd open the new thread, no problem, but have we decided on new thread name yet?

ETA: Oh turns out Lee already had it covered :D So, we're moving? Awww I feel like crying, we finally reach thread #2, I'm so touched!

Pack your belongings, girls! Don't forget the smoothies, drool buckets, and... eh, cold shower stalls :lol: It's gonna be extra H.O.T in the new place :devil:

15. szmandatogoholic

*looks at last post* *looks at thread titled Greg/Ryan #2- 'Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either' in the main forum*

I *HEART* GUTTERVILLE!! :lol: I love you Silhouette.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.