Greg/Morgan - You Still Owe Me One

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 23, 2011.

1. NazgulNaz

NazgulNaz Victim

I just joined here!

When I first saw those two together, I think that their chemistry is really good! I ship them immediately! So does my sister. :D

Hopefully they will be together in the end. If not, I guess, I will just read fanfics. Haha!

2. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

Welcome, NazgulNaz! Always nice to have another Grody fan! :D

Only 20 days to go and then we'll see a) if Morgan survives and b) if Greg gets to help rescue her! From the promo it seems like he's definitely involved in her rescue... Will this mean...? :D

3. NazgulNaz

NazgulNaz Victim

I used to ship Greg and Sara. But Morgan and Greg's chemistry is way way better.

OMG! 20 more days to go? 20 days seem like 20 years. I just wanna know if Greg will be involved in her rescue or not (If she survives). If he doesn't, I will just read the fanfics while eating Ben & Jerry's ice cream

Idk, I have this strong feeling that they will end up together. let's just hope that it will be true. I dont want it to be like Danny and Lindsay. I just want it to be subtle

4. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

They should take it slow if they finally do get together. And then maybe, in a few seasons, if the audience still likes them together, they could take another step. Kinda like what they did with Monica and Chandler on Friends!

5. NazgulNaz

NazgulNaz Victim

Oh wow! This thread is so silent, well, the whole forum is not as active as before. Actually, I used to be a regular and the forum is really really active. Haha!

Ok, back to Morganders. I just watch episode 2. I literally shouted "Awwwww!!" Before the hug, Greg seemed awkward though. Maybe he's shy. He's always the shy guy. Haha! I feel like holding both of their heads and make them kiss!

6. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

Ha, ha, nice plan! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I loved that hug, it was so sweet!

I just watched 14x04 this morning, they had quite a few scenes together again. When they were in the freezer and looking at each other, I had the idea they were smiling a little more with their eyes (I know, it sounds weird! :lol:) but it just felt like... more than just working together!

I just hope we won't get a lot of Morgan/Hodges scenes now again... They just... No, not together! :shifty:

7. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I definitely agree on Morgan/Hodges. I tried, but they're just not believable as a romantic couple, they have more of a close friendship/sibling thing going on IMO.

To be honest, I wish the writers had either kept everyone as friends or just made a decision back in season 12, and slowly built up a relationship between Greg and Morgan, instead of throwing Hodges into the mix and forcing a triangle.

Either way, even though I miss Greg working with Sara and Nick, I do really enjoy his moments with Morgan, and they have great chemistry.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  8. NazgulNaz

NazgulNaz Victim

Exactly! I just can't see them as a couple. They don't have good chemistry. Greg and Morgan really suit each other, it's like instant chemistry. The writers said that we need to wait for 14x06. I am both excited and nervous.

I hope that the writers will get this done and over with. I hate the idea of a love triangle.

I do agree with Lilith. I miss Greg's interaction with the original casts. It will be awesome if Greg asks them for advise or something. I don't mind the show turning into soap opera-ish a little, but not too much.

9. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I know I already posted this on the Season 14 Discussion thread, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to post it here too:

CSI Writer's Room posted this on twitter:

This episode is Morgan and D.B. heavy (Vegaslights mentioned that somewhere on this site).

10. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

I'm afraid they're going to bring that new character into Morgan's love life... There was also something on Twitter about "Morgan being hot and this new character being hot", so I'm afraid the writers are going to push in that direction... :s

I really don't hope so - they should continue doing cute things between Greg and Morgan, such as that hug in 14x02!

11. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

You know, it seemed obvious to me at first, that Morgan and Hodges were going to get together. But reading this again....that could be a possibility, and aside from Hodges, the writers are more invested in Morgan's love life than anyone else's. I don't know, it's hard to say.

I like the idea of Morgan and Greg being together, they have good chemistry,I'm just not a big fan of soap operas and triangles on shows. But I'm not sure how I feel about her getting a new love interest either, even if he is on another shift, that just seems to be going too far:shifty:. But maybe that's what they're going for no matter what. They probably won't even answer the question in 14.06. I don't know, maybe I'm just annoyed that the writers can't make up their minds, and that they're overplaying Morgan's personal drama at the expense of most of the other characters in general (don't get me wrong, I still like her, but CSI is an ensemble show).....but, I really don't need to see another man thrown into her love life. I mean she has no obligation to anyone, and can flirt with whoever she wants, but then why just have it be Greg and Hodges the past season and a half, especially her and Hodges in season 13? Again, not a fan of triangles, but if they made it clear overtime ONSCREEN that Morgan decided not to make a choice that her relationships with both the guys were settling into friendships until she was no longer interested in either of them, maybe it would make sense, but then again there's no knowing if they'll just throw away the triangle or they'll add onto it......which I think would only make it worse.

Poor Greg, he never gets a love interest that fully reciprocates his feelings, and even when she does, she ends up dead, or tries to kill him. I really want Hodges to be happy too, but again I don't see any romantic chemistry between them, I think the only person he really had that with was Wendy.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013