Greg are we ready for this?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, Jul 13, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Part One
    *This Story is two Months ahead of Catherine Family Issues and Longest Months of Sara Sidle Life. So Sara still has a month left of her pregnancy and Lindsey Still has almost two months left of her pregnancy.

Greg looks at his watch as he sat to the bench outside the crime lab at 8:30 a.m. on Friday, June. 1. 2007 wait for Sofia to meet him outside so they could go get breakfast and then head home to the house they had bought together and get some sleep. Greg had decided to wait outside on the bench because it was already too hot to sat in the car. Greg tries to be patient and not rush Sofia because she has had a long hard day plus she has been really moody. She also has lots of paperwork and other stuff that need to get done in the next month before Ecklie comes back from his leave of absent. When Greg waits outside Sofia, Gil was in a meet with Sarah try to get here to take the last month of her pregnancy off. Just then Sarah and Gil walk out of the lab and Sarah has a hug smile on her face but Gil’s look a little mad.

Greg: I take you got you way Sarah’s you are work till you have the babies?
    Sarah: Yeah, But give Sofia’s credit though she really give it her all try to get me to take an early maternity leave but I would not give in. I did agree not to work a lot of overtime and to work only in the lab the last week of June and up till the day I go into labor.
    Greg: Gil you do not look so happy?
    Gil: I’m fine with what Sarah and Sofia final agree on, It just Sofia was really rude to me and would not let me even help Sarah got her point across.
    Greg: What did she say to you?
    Gil: She told me that male should all go to hell.

Just then Catherine, Nick and Warrick walk out of the lab and over to Sarah, Greg and Gil. They all look at eachother before talk again.

Nick: Greg, What Is Sofia Issues today? She Just bites Warrick and my head off for been two minute late with are final cases’ reports.
    Greg: I’m not sure, She did tell me yesterday she was tire and moody.
    Catherine and Sarah: Sound like PMS is all.

They stop talk because they all see Sofia walk towards the doors. Greg stands up and opens the door for her. She takes Greg hand and they walk out to Greg Car. Nick, Warrick, Sarah and Gil all head to their cars to. Sofia looks over at Greg as he starts his car up and puts it in drive. Greg stops at the stop sign at the end of the crime lab entrance/exit and wait for a break to turn out.

Sofia: Greg, can we swing by the store?
    Greg: Sure honey, but why?
    Sofia: I just need to run in and get something really fast.
    Greg: Ok
    Sofia: And do you mind if we skip going out for breakfast and just eat whatever in the house?
    Greg: ( As pull out of parking lot) That fine sweetie.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

hmmm what's wrong? Glad to see another story :)

3. sarahSidle1981

Part two
    Greg pulls into the super wallmart parking lot and parks his car. He looks over at Sofia who open her door as soon and Greg put the car in park.

Greg: Sofia do you want me to go in with you?
    Sofia: No

Sofia gets out of the car she closes her door and walks into the stores. She heads over to the feminine care products. Sofia is stares at all the choice there is for home pregnancy tests and is think what I ‘m I going to tell Greg we have never even talk about if we want children. Also how this going to effort my job I back as a full time detective next month when Ecklie comes back to work. I should be able to still work as long as I let the office under me clear the crime scene first. She decides to buy a couple from different making. She picks up one from E.P.T. digital, Clearblue digital pregnancy test, and a First Response one and puts them into the basket she is carries then goes up to the counter to pay for them. After she has pay for the test she takes, the bag and walks back out to Greg Car. One she get into the car Greg looks at Sofia who looks like something id bother her.

Greg: Sweetie is everything alright?
    Sofia: Yeah, Greg . Just have a lot on my mind is all.
    Greg: Are you sure you do not want to go grab something to eat?
    Sofia: Yeah, I want to go home Greg.
    Greg pulls out of Wallmarts parking lot and head home. The whole ride home Sofia stares out the window think about how this could be happen to her. She on the pill and Greg used a condom. She looks at Greg when he pulls onto the street they're live on. She know she needs to talk to him about what going on.

Sofia: Greg
    Greg: Yes sweetie?
    Sofia: Greg, do you every want children?
    Greg: Yeah I love children.
    Sofia: I’m a week late.
    Greg: A week late for what?
    Sofia: My period, I always have it the last week of the month.
    Greg: You could be late because of stress.
    Sofia: I’m never late Greg, I should start last week.
    Greg: So that why you did not take you birth control pills this morning?
    Sofia: Yeah, I had to stop taking the pill till I know for sure. I bought three pregnancy tests at the store I’m going to take one when we get home.

Greg pulls his car into the driveway and pull up into the garage. He then put the car into park and turn it off. Sofia runs into the house and goes straight to her and Greg bathroom and pull out the Clearblue digital pregnancy test and closes the bathroom door and takes the test. After she urinates on the stick. She put the cap back on the end and set the alarm on her cellphone to go off in three minutes.

4. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Argggh! You left me hanging! Greg and Sofia, not a pairing I've seen before, but your story is interesting. Can't wait for the update, I have to know what the test said!

5. sarahSidle1981

Part Three
    Sofia is looking at the clearblue digital pregnancy test, which she takes first. She looks at it when her alarm beeps and the test say, she is pregnant. She decides to take the First Response test and she waits another three minutes. When the time goes off for the second time, she picks the test up and sees two pink lines. She picks at the box the pregnancy test was in and sees two pink lines, which mean you are pregnant. Sofia sat down on the edges of the tub and thought for a few minutes. She knows that Greg probably wondering what take her so long but she decides to take the E.P.T. digital test to see if that say she is pregnant. As she taking the three tests, Greg knocks on the bathroom door.

Greg: Sofia is everything ok in there?
    Sofia: Yeah, Greggo I will be out in a few minutes.
    Greg: You have been in there for over nine minutes it does not take that long to take a home pregnancy test.

Sofia put the cap back on the end off the E.P.T. test after she urinates on it and set it down on the sink . She set her alarm and open the bathroom. Then flash the toilet and then wash her hands. Greg walks into the bathroom and stands next to her and sees the first two tests say she is pregnant and he also sees the three one that Sofia has now picked back up and is waiting for the results on.

Greg: Sweetie, how many test are you going to take?
    Sofia: I only bought three!
    Greg: Both of the tests you already take say they are 99% accurate, do you think the three, one going to say not pregnant?
    Sofia: I just want to be sure.

Just then the alarm on her cell phone beeps Sofia looks at the test and set the test down on the sink. Greg picks it up and sees it say she pregnant. They both look at eachother, Sofia then walks out of the bathroom and picks her purse and car keys up and start walking towards the door.

Greg: Sweetie where are you going?
    Sofia: To buy a fourth home pregnancy test.
    Greg: Sofia you do not need to go buy a four test, it will just say the some thing. If you want to have a blood test done, I can run one for you at the lab, before shift start tonight Wendy will not ask me any questions if I ask her to let us use the lab for a little while?
    Sofia: Ok that will work, It just I really have to be hundred percent sure, so I can tell the sheriff.
    Greg: He can not stop you from work, see you are a detective, normal a patrol a office clear the scene.
    Sofia: I know that, In Las Vegas they can’t make me to take time off or go on desk duty. I can work, crime scenes as long as my OBGYN say it ok. I just don’t want to tell the sheriff to I hundred percent sure.
    Greg: I understand that Sofia. Are you hunger?
    Sofia: Yeah
    Greg: you want me to make you some oatmeal?
    Sofia: Have you eat yet?
    Greg: No
    Sofia: Let go out.
    Greg: Ok
    Sofia: And after we eat swing, but the lab so I can talk to the sheriff and let him know I am pregnant, I do not need you to run a blood test. As you said, the home pregnancy tests are 99% accurate and three say I was pregnant.
    Greg: Ok, lets change and then go.
    Sofia: Ok.

6. MacsGirlMel

ooh that's a lot of babies all at once lol.

7. sarahSidle1981

*Just a little time line note
    This Story is two Months ahead of Catherine Family Issues and Longest Months of Sara Sidle Life. So Sara still has a month left of her pregnancy and Lindsey Still has almost two months left of her pregnancy.
    Also Warrick Wife Tina is also has two month and three weeks left of her pregnancy.

8. sarahSidle1981

* Note I made up the name of the Victims and any of the suspect or the babies parents.
    Part Four
    10:30p.m.on Friday, June, 1, 2007 Sofia is setting in the break room wait for Sarah, Gil, Warrick, Nick and Greg to walk into the break room. She has the one case that the team is work on that night in her hands. It a case that going to case some member of the team a lot of pain and grief. Just then the CSI all walks into the break room together and look at Sofia who has a sad look on her face.

Sarah: What got you so down Sofia?
    Sofia: Tonight Case, I need to let you all know first the crime happened in the nursery of the Maternity ward and NICU at Desert Palm Hospital. They are several police codes on this one they are 427-Kidnap, 419 -Dead Body or 429- Homicide, 421- Sick or Injured Person, 421C- Sick or Injured Person with a Communicable Disease, 422- Officer Down, 418-Missing Person, 415A- Assault/Battery with a Gun. Sarah, Catherine, Warrick you work the Nursery Process evidence with me . Greg, Gil and Nick you are in the NICU with Jim Brass. This is one case and will we get together once back in the lab to fill eachother in on what each group find in the two units.
    Gil: Go grab you Kits team and we take two, SUV Sofia, Warrick, Sarah and Catherine in one. Greg, Nick and me in the other one.

Sofia and Gil both pull into Desert Palms parking lot at the sometime and pull up to main entrance and parks the crime lab SUV and turns them off. Nick, Greg and Gil get out of the SUV they ride in first and grab their kit out of the back of the SUV. Warrick, Sarah, Catherine and Sofia sit in the SUV for a minute before get out and grab their kits. All seven of them head inside together. The Maternity ward is on the four floor and so is the NICU. The first unit the reach is the Nursery. Sofia, Warrick, Catherine and Sarah gone into the nursery and Gil, Nick and Greg walk to the other end of the four floor and go into the NICU. Which was a far worse scene the nursery for the health babies. The first thing the guys see is a baby no more then four half pounds with her Iv cord wrap around her neck and other end of the cord tie around the top of the neonatal care center cause the baby to be hanging, which cut her air supply off. Jim walks over to Nick, Greg and Warrick.

Jim: The sad thing is little Ginny was going home tomorrow, the doctors give the ok to her mom and day two hours before the crime happened.
    Nick: That awful.
    Gil: let start taking the picture so we can untie the babies and get them down as soon as the coroner gives us the ok.
    Jim: They was five babies miss from the NICU we have put Amber alert out for Stacy Giant, Amber and Ashley Smith, Toby Heart, Sean Bat. I am going to go talk to the nurse and the doctor now.
    Gil: Ok, Jim

Meanwhile, over in the Nursery Sofia is talk to the nurses that was on duty along with the doctor that was in the nursery when the crime happened. Sarah, Warrick and Catherine are taking pictures of the crime scene and the three babies that was smother to death. They could tell this because the pillows the kills use was still lay over they tiny bodies. Sarah walks over to Sofia and stands next to her, and see tears fall down her face.

Sarah: Sofia, Did any babies from here or NICU live?
    Sofia: Yeah, seventeen babies from the nursery are alive and in their moms’ hospital room, and two babies are misses from the nursery unit. An Amanda and Amy Bell. Five are alive as far as we know but were kidnaped by whom every commitment the crime.
    Warrick: The nurse did not see the face of who did this?
    Sofia: No, they were wearing ski masks.

9. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

Wow that is really deep, and sick in some ways, although it is a great update, I can't wait for more and I hope they catch the sick bastard that did that to the babies

10. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

That's a sad and horrid crime, happening in a nursery like that. Very sad, hope they figure out and punish the idiots who did it.

11. MacsGirlMel

Yeah that is sick and really wierd. Post more soon!

12. sarahSidle1981

Part Five
    The team had been back from the crime scene now for two hour when Sarah walks into the ladies restroom and hears Sofia crying in the first stall. Sarah knocks on the stall door.

Sarah: Sofia is everything ok?
    Sofia: (Sniffs) Yeah
    Sarah: Are you sure everything ok Sofia you have been in here since after the meet to update each group on what we find in the NICU and the nursery. Then I walk into the restroom and hear you crying?
    Sofia: (Opens stall door) Yeah Sarah It just really upsetting that someone could do that to all these infants. They have never done anything to hurt anyone.
    Sarah: I know this case is really hard on the whole team. Try being due to have twins in a month at that hospital.
    Sofia: It has to be awful for you?
    Sarah: I’m so not let my son and daughter stay in the nursery their will be staying in my room with me. Sofia did you every start your period?
    Sofia: No, I take a pregnancy test after I get home from last night shift and I am Pregnant.
    Sarah: And the someday you find out about me pregnant you end up with a case like this, I’m sorry Sofia.
    Sofia: We should get back to work.
    Sarah: I am going to use the bathroom first.
    Sofia: Ok

Sofia walks out of the restroom and heads over to trace lab to see if Hodges has anything for her yet. Just then Gil comes run over to her and stops in front of her.

Sofia: Gil got anything for me?
    Gil: Yeah a possible location of the seven misses babies.
    Sofia: That great have you sent anyone out there yet?
    Gil: Yeah Warrick, Nick and Catherine. Greg, Sarah and I are going to stay in the lab and finish going over the evidence and wait for DNA, trace and toxic results.
    Sofia: I was just going to trace to see If Hodges has anything for us yet.
    Gil: I’ll come with you and have you seeing Sarah?
    Sofia: ( As their walk to trace.) See her as I was walking out of the restroom.
    Gil: Oh, take a bathroom break the babies must be kick again.
    Sofia: Hodges got anything for us yet?
    Hodges: There was Zolft in each if the syringes that were found in the bassinet in the nursery and also in the syringes fine in the neonatal intensive care cribs.
    Gil: Can you tell us how much they give the babies?
    Hodges: Not till you find the miss babies and I have a blood supply from all seven babies.
    Sofia: God what were the kidnaps think give Zolft to infants. It could have long term efforts on the babies brain.
    Hodges: What worse is that Zolft should never be give with the drug that the babies, in the NICU were on. You team better finding them soon if you want to find the five from the NICU alive.

Just then Sofia cellphone starts ringing she grabs it off her hip and flips it open to take the call from Nick.

13. MacsGirlMel

ack more more...before Sara's babies are born and in danger

14. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

wow that would be really hard working a scene like that the first day you find out that your pregnant. I would totally break down and like have a panic attack. Great update can't wait for more!!

15. sarahSidle1981

I will update this story sometime tomorrow.