Grade 'Vacation Getaway'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 26, 2010.

?

How would you grade Vacation Getaway?

1. A+

20 vote(s)
    20.6%
  2. A

15 vote(s)
    15.5%
  3. A-

5 vote(s)
    5.2%
  4. B+

6 vote(s)
    6.2%
  5. B

9 vote(s)
    9.3%
  6. B-

4 vote(s)
    4.1%
  7. C+

2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  8. C

13 vote(s)
    13.4%
  9. C-

2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  10. D+

2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  11. D

6 vote(s)
    6.2%
  12. D-

2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  13. F

11 vote(s)
    11.3%
  1. CSIaholic

CSIaholic Dead on Arrival

I wasn't saying that they were rude for having an opinion different than mine. I understand that everyone has their own opinion. And in my opinion, calling something garbage is rude. You can say that you don't like it but seriously, calling something garbage? So I apologize if I made you feel like you can't have an opinion because that wasn't my intention.

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

It's just a TV show, CSIaholic. People say TV shows are garbage all the time. It's not rude--it's just an opinion. It doesn't mean you can't disagree. If I had a dime for every time someone called something I liked garbage, I'd be rich. I'm sure we all would. In the future, just point out why you think it's not garbage and leave it at that.

3. CSIaholic

Okay I'll do that. :) Again, sorry if I made anyone feel like they can't have an opinion.

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Thanks, CSIaholic. :)

5. CSIaholic

No problem :)

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I find this episode addicting. I don't know why. It's flawed but entertaining. I just watched the repeat a while ago with my dad and mom. They liked it. They even predicted what would happen. My mom said that Shane is alive and would go back at Messer's apartment - and she is correct. My dad said maybe Danny was just dreaming when he saw Shane holding Lucy. I didn't say anything. I just pretended I don't know what would happen next!

Anyway, the premiere looks amazing!

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:angryrazz:I found this episode simply annoying mainly because of the DL Horror Show:angryrazz:. Aparently it is considered they are considered they are the best since the sliced bread:rolleyes: and the big piece of news is they are NOT!:wtf: They are bored, they have not chemistry whatsoever and i would have preferred to get rid of fungus toes than watching them playing family and my all- time villain in the same episode:p:angel:

The only part really enjoyable was those mind "puzzles" Shane prepared for our team:drool::drool: I had too little of Mac and Stella:( but having them together was something worth :bolian: