Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Drumchik thats a great Sims of Gris and Cath and I love the bedroom too.

I love your optomisim regarding Gris and Cath. I love everyone of your fics. (I think I have read them all?? :) )

I just find it sad that it comes to this after Cath and Grissom's relationship (whatever aspect it was) is not there and let me just say... ALL HAIL ANNE and SYNDE (and all the other wonderful G/C writers) for their wonderful fics keeping us all in love with PUREJOY!

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Anne and Synde DO rock! They're behind us on the PureJoy love! :) They've got our backs for sure--now if only we can see that on the show...!! :)
    I hope that before the Finale--we at least get a decent GC scene... or better--an E-N-T-I-R-E episode!

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

OMGOODNESS!! you're pushing it there kissmesweet. haha:p i'm hoping that too. we need to be happy over the summer.. so aleast give us ONE PureJoy episode (no sara involved...) Cath and Gris work together and Sara and Nick work together. that'd be the perfect episode. and then Cath and Gris get in a heated conversation about relationships or something that shows their chemisty and LOVE for each other.. haha:p *crosses fingers* i know what i'm dreaming about tonight!! haha

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Guys, c'mon! Let's get the PureJoy on. (We're one thread behind GSR, not that I'm keeping score--of course. :rolleyes:) But it'll be nice to keep the thread alive! Everybody--get your PureJoy love on. :)
    Whoohoo!
    [​IMG]
    from Graveshiftcsi.com! :heart: Found what I've been looking for!

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

lmao! Anne, I didn't know you were still playing the Cath and Gil Sims! :D That's a great pic, very cute. I'm sure Cath would be a great teacher in dancing. ;)

purejoylove you Asian too? Where are you from? Hmmm maybe we could start an Asian thread in the misc forum. :lol: And *rubs eyes* was that Jango I just saw? Whoa, TPTB must have really pissed her off to get her to this thread. :lol: Nah j/k, welcome to our little corner Jango. I'm really, really glad to see you here. <3

As for the PureJoy scenes in Ending Happy, just look at the smiles they gave to each other. :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Thanks for the pictures, those are stunning Erica. :) Yay we had 30 seconds of PureJoy... [/sarcasm]

7. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^ :lol: cool it ;) *hugs again* nowadays, im just glad they had time together :rolleyes:

omg! the csi books? I collect them! honestly, I heart the GC moments there *sighs* like the binding ties and sin city :D oh and double dealer *fluffy* but there are mentions of gsr and yobling... but still more GC :D (imho) *gg*

wait... who writes in ff here? O_O am i missing someone?!

8. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Me either Anne me either. I may ship others but i'm the most pasionate about GCR and I always will be!

kissmesweetyou shoulda asked for that pic you were looking for, I have it!!

So i'm sick of moping about GCR, im gonna look on the bright side, I still have all my dvds and my imagination! I laugh to myself about TPTB because it's so bleeping obvious why they've cut GCR down this season. So they've kinda acknowledged us lot in that way. Im just sick of moaning so im being optimistic from now on! GO PUREJOY!

Ain't the book grand? (thats good in English slang lmao) they do have little elements of GSR etc etc, but I rekon they have more GCR, maybe thats because I was looking out for that lol. Can't wait to get more, I only have Snake Eyes.

...i'm not keeping count either...ahem. :p i'm not used to losing (yes, im a big head lmao) so i'm not enjoying this lol.

So close!
    10 guesses as to what shes lookin at. :devil:

9. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

(Confession: I'm totally counting score! :p)
    Haha, thanks anyway. I love it. :) So adorable!

Guys, c'mon! I know that GSR is depressing you guys--but H-E-L-L-O! Don't give up on PureJoy! We are THE SHIP and I don't want it to sink!
    If you guys get upset, you'll all bring me down... and I can't because PureJoy is the sex. They were my very first CSI ship and no matter what--they will always be the essence of the show! HAVE FAITH, guys! I know it's hard, but if we're all depressed--like how we usually are--that's not gonna make this time easier.

*Grabs mj and hugs her hard. I love you, honey. Hands her some Huddy love in a box as well as some PureJoy*

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

lol I think people in here do have faith in PureJoy, or they wouldn't be here in the first place. However, as far as I know, some of us are really busy with real life (especially those who work full-time) and can't hang in here all the time. We post as much as we can, though. :)

mj, several people in this thread write fan fiction. There's nukejane, there's coolcatz, even Angie has written a couple of C/G fanfics. And then there are Bev and Drumchik aka Sydne and Anne aka the Terror Twins. :lol: I think Anne is probably the most dedicated writer I've ever known. She and Sydne have co-written some really great fics, too. *coughs*PWP*coughs* If you're interested, you can go to their website and have some great PureJoy fix: Terror Twins, Inc.

Btw, I've been pimping for this author on BTA. Her pen name is lemonjelly and I really like her work. She's working on a WIP titled Zwischenzug which is really good, and another story of hers that I love to death is Perpetuity. Even Anne says, and I quote, "this chick can write". :lol:

Go check out the great fics!

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Erica... Sorry, I didn't really mean by having jobs. I meant that about being upset about GCR as we don't get that many scene anymore. I mean I do that too, but I'm never gonna lose faith in PureJoy.

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Hey it's okay. Been there. lol. You know, I actually think there are so many more PureJoy lovers than we imagine. Take me as an example, most of my friends and colleagues who watch CSI love this ship, but they just don't talk about it with people and I wouldn't know about their secret love for PureJoy hadn't I put this newspaper ad at my desk at work and gotten them talk about it with me. :lol:

[​IMG]

And none of these people discuss CSI online. They just watch the show without knowing there's this thing called online fandom. lol.

13. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

OMG :eek: :eek: i love the picture when Grissom is kissin Catherine....i really hope that it will appear in an episode...hehe :D :D

14. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

-I am so not giving up on GC! *hugs GC fans* no no no! :lol: my first ship ever...

*hugs kissmee. Wub you too! *giggles as she opens the huddy and gc box in delight* thank you!!!*gives kissme some gc with sandles and m&ms*-dances.*

Erica thank for letting me know, ill check them out once i get the time. i write ffs too but not too much csi (lv) anymore since...:rolleyes: but i do still try. i know lemonjelly... on ff right? I read some of her stuff. :D

OOH! do you guys saw the GC kiss on an ET interview? that was swoon! :lol: too bad it wasnt on an eppie :p

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

*Awww, thanks mj, you're too sweet! Squeals with delight as she sees Sandles, m&ms and gc! Sings along to "Love is in the air!"*

Oh yes! Even at some events, Billy and Marg are comfortable kissing and laughing. :) I loved that in ET, they were almost falling onto the floor as the reporter laughs. :D it was so cute!
    I wish that they put that on the show!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.