Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Drumchik, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

That scene from Burked, possibly the sweetest 'Morning Catherine' in the world ever. Swwwwoon.

oooh Gravy yeah thats fly, I like it! Jeez your sig gets me ever time. Don't you ever change it lady!

*HUGGLES* <<< thats for you luvinCSI :p

I know we already got that he misses her tushie, but

29. He misses her. Cross Jurisdictions 'Missed me that much?!' and he watched her leave. Hot. :devil:
    30. She dresses him aka Formalities.

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

31. He'll risk his life for her (Grissom vs volcano... sheilds her from the "gun shots")

found the pic from fomalities!! LOVE THIS SCENE!
    black tie affair #1
    black tie affair #2

and from Grissom vs volcano:
    adorable
    ^it's not really big but i couldn't find anything bigger.

3. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

sleepovers? the first ones came after the first time cath and eddie split but she gave eddie a second chance and called it off with gil. hence his trip out of town and the mess we now have.

reasons: because he remembers things linds says from when she was three

4. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

32. Because he's always had her back.

lol I'm glad y'all like my nickname. :lol:

Any other spoilers for the finale? I'm really really excited for ze finale. TWO DAYS!

5. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

33. Because what would he do without her?

Can't think of any other spoilers... I've been looking around like CRAZY for them. So excited! 24 hours and 20 minutes to be exact. Wow.

34. Because he wants to know if she's up for dinner. :D

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

About the shipnames...I think Grillows is the better-known one because it has been used since the beginning, but I seriously don't know where it came from and to be honest? I don't particularly like it. See kay's reason. :lol: coolcatz started calling the ship PureJoy in 2005, right in the Gil <3 Cath thread at the time. She explained the meaning (Catherine means pure and Gil means joy) and people loved it so we started to use PureJoy as our shipname. I think it's creative (hey, it came from coolc ;)) and it includes both Cath and Gil. I really like it a lot. :)

mj, that's the best reason ever: they need no reason. :D

coolc, I'm still waiting for an update of Lindsey's Party. Don't look at me. You asked for it by talking about the sleepovers! :lol:

7. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Thanks for answering my question. :D I have no idea where PureJoy came from and now I know. ;) And it's so cool.. :D I lke the name Purejoy too. Very creative.. :D And me love the pics and reasons. :)

Thanks 19ams87 *huggles* Hehe! :D

Well, I love it when Grissom and Cath both laughed at Max in Loco Motives. I think that was really cute and when Grissom asked Catherine (I think "You need a minute?" Something like that. :D).. Very couple-like! :D

8. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Erica yeah. :D im so glad someone told me that :lol: or maybe it's just pure love? :p

I never really knew PureJoy till i came in the forums. cause usually we use Grillows in ffs. now i use both of 'em.

9. Bev

Bev Pathologist

I'm a little late, but congrats on the new thread. I LOVE the title. It so sums them up!

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hey I heard they shared "their" reading glasses! That sounds so cute! And I also heard that Cath's reaction to the "outting" of the canon ship was totally cute, too. Boy, I can't wait to go home and watch the finale just for these two scenes. :lol:

11. stand_behide_h

stand_behide_h Hit and Run

Congratulations! new thread. It is so hot thread !!!
    Many reason for them together..so many

12. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

Ok, so, he gave her his reading glasses. It was SO UNBELIEVABLY CUTE <3. That scene made my night. Also, they were watching the ventriloquist perform & it reminded me of the scene in 'A Night at the Movies' when they're in the movie theater on their little 'date.' Catherine says something about how it can't be healthy for a grown man to stick his hand up the back of a doll & talk like a girl. Reminded me of 'Fur & Loathing.' As for the, um, reveal, it wasn't much of a reveal. Although I loved the look on Cath's face. And Warrick looked like he wanted to kill Grissom. :devil: But that's for the Swarrick thread :lol:

It was a good episode, not the best finale, but definitely not the worst.

13. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Well, I thought the episode was quite well done. And although some people are saying that the Natalie parts were too long and dragged on, I thought they were necessary. We've never really gotten to know the MCSK well enough to make a connection, but now we can, and I think TPTB had good reason to make the sequence as long as it was. The cliffhanger is...man. Brutal. Can't wait till September...don't know how I'm going to spend the summer just waiting for the first spoilers to come out. But...my two cents? Looks like the rumours from the Star was true. The last scene...didn't show Jorja's face, and it looks like it just may have been a look-alike. Waiting for someone to screencap that and enhance it so we can see the girl's face.

14. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

some lovely purejoy eyecandy in tonight's episode:
    [​IMG]

and, he gives her HIS glasses to read the paper he hands her:
    [​IMG]

a few more of the caps at my place. Not great quality.

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I think the fact that he gives her his glasses is absolutely adorable. I can just imagine them sitting up in bed together and Gil going, "read this" and her taking his glasses. Absolutely gorgeous.

I'm glad we had some PureJoy moments in this episode. And I think it really shows the trust between them that they're working together and that Gil seeks her help and expertise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.