George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

They better show more of gorgeous, hot, gorgeous smile and hunky Nicky on the show. We miss him during the Strike for the last 3 month. Nick front and center, I like that. finish the story with Warrick and the mob and who is the dirty cop on the show that work with Gedda?

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

So I thought I would share a story with you that I sort of started in another message board that has nothing to do with CSI or GE.

I registered last night on a message board that my husband participates in and I used Ward as part of my user name. I didn't identify myself as being my hubby's wife but because of the location I listed it was figured out very quickly. Someone how knows a bit about Toronto wanted to know if the Ward part came from Ward's Island, which is a part of a group of Islands that sit in Toronto Harbour. I explained what my user named meant and that was I belonged in a Ward that drools over a certain actor. And that we are in this Ward to keep the streets safe :) I didn't say who the actor was I drooled over :) The avatar I decided to use was of Nick :), obviously :D Some one figured out who I drool over and now it seems like a list of droolable people will be started and GE will be at the top :)

3. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Jacquie, you are a great influence on the rest of the world. ;)
    Someone's birthday is coming up.... What are you getting him this year? (keep it PG13, everyone) :p

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

A new bathingsuit! :D I'm not that fond of the one in the Hawaii pics (and it's about all I can afford :eek:). :lol:

And since it's been renewed for season 9 - a nice fat contract that guarantees a lot of air time. :lol:

Susan

5. Jacquie

Well from what I've been able to see there are a number of women on that board that agree with me :)

Now as to the birthday present. Oh this is a toughie. I have enough problems with the hubby's :) How about the Ward Girls latest cd wishing GE a Happy Birthday :lol: But seriously I think I might make a donation to an animal shelter or charity in GE's name.

6. Amy777

Amy777 Rookie

A donation in someone's name is a wonderful birthday present. Anyone hear of "World Vision"? My aunt used to donate something in our name every Christmas, my sisters and I used to wonder what we would be donating, a lamb, flock of chicks, or a goat (there were many other things).

What a wonderful Idea Jacquie. I just may have to do that.

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Jacquie..I love your avi it is so cool!!!

I think a donation to a humane society would be great like North Shore Animal League or one that is located in Las Angeles since George is a huge dog lover.

I wonder if he had any problems with Maverick would he call Ceasar the Dog Whisperer-who also lives in L.A.

8. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Wow! I think a donation is a really cool gift. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the Charm ladies would think of such a wonderful gift for George. I have to admit that my mind was not exactly in that mode when I posed the question (why else would I feel compelled to add the PG13 warning).

Glad I saved the receipt for the handcuffs, I feel like I should return them to the store for a refund and buy something more meaningful.

9. Jacquie

Ah OnlyTruth you can never go wrong with the handcuffs :) I just wish I knew which charity(s) GE did support because I think it would be a super gift to give. We were given one year for a Christmas a zoo animal adoption for a year and I think it was one of the neatest gifts we were given

10. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

okay so last night i was watching SPIKE and they had one of my fav. episodes, Stalker, on. now theres something i'm confused about...at the begining of the episode everyone is giving nick greif and calling him a "Crime Stopper"...what happened? was this in a previous episode?

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I watched it too, and what bugged me was when they cut out a small scene that was originally there. I know they do this all the time on the TV repeats, but when you know an episode well enough to notice it, it's irritating. :mad:

Anyway, "Crime Stopper" was in reference to the article in the departmental newsletter about him that called him that, which was prompted by a letter from someone in the community, which was probably Nigel himself.

12. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

Ohh that's creepy! I never thought about that particular twist before.

Do you think Nick moved after that incident? I wouldn't be able to sleep in that house again.

13. Jacquie

Oh I hope it wasn't Nigel that did the letter. That would just be too creepy.

I think Nick would probably move. In most of the fan fiction I've read they've had him move. I think jsut the thought of knowing someone had been in your house watching you would be enough to make anybody move. I know some people would tough it out but something tells me Nick is not that type of person. He respects his privacy to much

14. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I watched that episode the other day and I thought of a few things....firstly, I don't think Nick would have painted his walls green. Unless, the walls were that color to begin with and he just never got around to painting. Two, Nick doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that would have a chess set but he did on his coffee table.

But overall I really liked that episode. George acted his tail off in that one.

15. Jacquie

I remember reading somewhere that GE had to fight tptb for what he thought should go in Nick's house. I don't know what the chess set might entail but there are a lot of thinks about Nick that we don't know. I don't see him as the type of guy to eat, watch tv and get email all at once. It jsut didn't seem like Nick to me. I hope this is making sense as it's been a long day for me. I think bed is calling :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.