Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

You wouldnt be the only one...:eek:

2. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Geez, I wish I knew what you all looked like! I was another one of the lucky ones who had a chance to go onstage and sing and dance at the concert at Fallsview on Friday night. Onlygirl, I seen you not to far from where I was sitting, you were two rows in front of me. Glad you got to meet Gary, and get a pic taken. I wish I had some pics, but they went after a girl in my row for taking pictures at the concert, so I chickened out. Anyway, it was a terrific time, one of the best concerts I've ever seen. And Gary is so nice in person, I still can't believe I got to shake his hand!

3. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i was the only young person up there :lol: There were very few young people at the concert, so i stood out :p And security carded us because of it...That was fun though on stage, wasn't it? Except I am so shy, so being up there was crazy for me to do. I might have been standing next to you...it's a small world.

4. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I sat beside a younger girl at the concert, and she wouldn't go up onstage unless I went with her. So, we made a go of it, and got up there! Usually, it's not something I would do either. Almost stepped on his guitar(the ones they change every so often), and got tapped on the shoulder by him so he would point it out to me. I was actually amazed at how much fun I had, it was a real good time. I would go again in a heartbeat, Gary was so much funnier(with the faces he made playing guitar) than most of his acting roles would give him credit for. I loved how he asked if anyone had seen him in "Con Air" and when someone said yes, asked what they had been drinking(or smoking, can't remember exactly which). He had a real good time up there, and I thought all of the band was excellent!

5. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

haha, i didn't notice another young person on stage...i was kind of in a dazed state, i did not notice the people around me. Me and my friend before hand were looking in the audience, picking out the young people :lol: I unfortunately made the mistake of staying in the middle of the stage, and the singer grabbed my hand to dance with me...i even twirled her! Yeah, Gary was very funny, i liked how he made fun of his own movies :lol:

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I've saw some videos in youtube Lt.band concert and I totally agree that
    in those all videos Gary is truly much funnyer as roles that he's played!
    ;)
    That's why I have to always explain to my friends that he's not that serius person as they usually think!

I thinks he's much cuter when he's not that serius and he has a wondeful
    smile that I can not resist it!!
    LOL :drool::drool::drool:

:cool:

7. FLACK_ATTACK

FLACK_ATTACK Prime Suspect

anyone remember what he said about some of his movies? I remember he said something about reindeer games, can't remember what it was though. It was funny when he asked the guy what state he was in when he saw the movie, con air (which every Gary fan knows he WAS NOT in)

8. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Gary said he made about 5 cents on that movie "Reindeer Games" and "Oh, you're the one who went and seen that movie!", or something to that effect.

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hey! I find out yesterday that Reindeer Games will come in Finland in next weekend!!!
    So could someone tell me something about that film or show some pics of it?

Hih it was funny cause when I saw Gary yesterday in tv it was just short
    piece of the movie I creamed loudly "Gary"!!!!! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

My roommate shocked at first but then she relized what I meant!!! :lol:

I can't wait till Saturday!!!
    ....okey I may sound crazy but it's just because of Gary!!!! :rolleyes: ;)

10. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

that is an unfortunate spelling error :lol: maybe i just have a sick mind...:)

I found the movie online...yeah, i agree with Gary, it is kind of bad :lol: He made the comment at the concert, after they called out Reindeer Games, "you actually watched it!" :lol:

It is a christmas movie, staring Ben Afflect, enough said :guffaw: But it is great seeing Gary push him around, worth seeing just for that!

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Yeap there is damn writeing mistake...well I hopefully fixed right now... :lol:

12. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

ooo thanks for the link Linda, my votes in :D

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Thanks, my vote's in. He beat Horatio.:lol: Mac is definitely the sexiest CSI ever.

15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I voted too he's definatelly the sexiest! :drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.