Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Happy Birthday..... bring cake ;)

2. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Happy, happy birthday Mr. Sinise!

:beer:

3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Happy Birthday Gary! :):):)

You're still soooo hot no matter about your age!!! :thumbsup:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

4. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Happy Birthday dear Gary, happy Birthday to you!!!

5. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Happy Birthday Gary!!!!!! :)

Did someone mention "Ransom"? :D Oooooh, there ya did it, now I'll just have to go and watch it again! :p

6. spaz

spaz Hit and Run

I have to say Happy Belated Birthday.
    I didnt have an intenet on Monday or Tuesday so I couldnt come here and post. =[
    But I did have a cupcake in honor of it being his birthday and St. Pattys Day.
    =]

And Gary hasnt been in my dreams lately. =[
    COME BACK GARY! COME BACK!
    lol

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^Well, he was in my dream last night! He and his wife were at some awards thing, and his wife got an award, and when she went up on stage to do her speech, she thanked Gary and said, 'I love you honey' and then there was a close up of Gary in a suit and tie looking very happy and smiling a lot, and the crowd clapped and started cheering his name. That was it, but Gary looked VERY nice in his suit, all smart and cute and smiley.:drool::drool::drool: I wish his wife hadn't been there too, though!

8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Well about dreams...I have to admit that I haven't seen dream about Gary...even I'd want to of course! But he's on my mind in day time about 49,5% cause my "secret love" took the rest of my thoughts! So I have always two guys on my mind...it's rather nice really!:guffaw::drool::guffaw:

I have four days holiday coming up...so I don't manage to visit here...:(

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

You know I heart you and all; but that is seriously weird to dream about his wife winning. You should've booed her off the stage! lol.

10. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

11. onlygirl

onlygirl Civilian

After four years of seeing the Lt. Dan Band in concert I finally met Gary!

p.s. he doesn't have it in the picture but I gave him a pink rose for admiration and appreciation!

enjoy everyone!

Amy

[​IMG]

12. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

hey, i was standing next to you....heh. I asked if I could get my magazine signed, but couldn't. Oh well. I did get to go up on stage, yay!! They asked people to come up on stage for one song. I jumped over the railing where i was sitting :lol: and ran up. Then i walked onto the stage, and over to where he was standing. He is actually really short! :lol: I am 5'4, and he was only 3 or 4 inches taller than me. I thought he was a bit taller than that...anyway, i reached to shake his hand, and managed to squeak out a hello, and he grabbed my hand, and led me over the end of the line of women who were already on stage! Eeee...that was crazy, i wasn't expecting that :eek:.

Then i had to dance on stage for most of the song, which was crazy, since i am so shy and normally never do anything like that. I even had to sing in the mic :eek:. When the song was over, Gary appeared by the stairs again, and i shook his hand again, and mumbled thanks (don't think he heard me though :lol:). After i went back to my seat, the other women started to get hugs, damn wish i had thought of that :p. Oh well, it was pretty sweet.

Over all his band is really really good. They appeal more to the older crowed, me and my bestfriend (who didn't want to go, but she ended up having loads of fun) were like two of 5 people under 30 :lol: there. That is ok, i love older music anyway. Gary loves the audience, and i wish i had gotten a floor seat (i was off to the left of the stage, in the mezz section which was still really close to the stage, but not on the floor), cause during one song, he walked all around on the floor! And he hugged people, sat in one seat and played, it was funny. He really loves to perform, totally jamming out. And wearing the tightest pants possible :lol:, wow!

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! :thumbsup: Gary is my fave csi actor and mac is my fave csi character, so i am sooo happy, and plan to go next year, and get front row tickets!!

13. FLACK_ATTACK

FLACK_ATTACK Prime Suspect

anyone seen Gary's band in concert? I have been lucky to seen him 4 times and on Friday night I got to meet him!

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^ Soundls like a few people have ;)

Wow guys you are so lucky :D

15. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Must have been fun, don't be sad Nat, we've always got YT to see Gary :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.