Flack/Monroe #2 - It's a Block Party Thing!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Watcher_8, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree. Yeah, their scenes are always fun. I don't really think a fun scene between them would happen at the moment, but still I'd like to see them talk, or work together or just share scenes together. That would be nice to see. A talk about Lucy I'd also love to see. I was hoping we'd see Flack tease Danny and Lindsay about having a baby. We didn't get to see that scene. But maybe somewhere along the line they could have a talk about her.

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Yep, I agree with you Brina, I doubt a thing between them is going to happen anytime in the near future, but we can dream, eh? Yep, I'm with you, I wanted a teasing scene, but we haven't had one as yet, I think we need them to have atleast one scene together sometime soon, a scene, even if they didn't talk about Lucy would just make me so happy... :D

3. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Well if dreams is all I can get then I could take it with some help of great fanfiction to fill in the gaps. I would have liked to maybe see them sit down & say something to each other how life has dealt them a bad hand but that they will both get though it. Especially since Danny couldn't deal with the wheelchair to be there for his friend then Lindsay could have stepped up to the plate to do something for Flack.

Nope Andie they didn't have any scenes in last years finale. And your right they never did get a proper intro to each other but if they wanted to they could make up a great story of how they actually meant for the first time.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
  4. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

:wtf: Wooo!!! This is the first time I have seen this thread!!! *Talking to myself* Am I blind? :wtf: :eek: :wtf: :eek:
    Flack & Lindsay had a couple of great funny scenes together. But, I don't see it as posibility. But with TPTB you can never be sure! see recent Adam Stella thingy!

5. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Well thanks for dropping in! And with any show any character can be paired with any other one. And that's great about these types of shows. So I'm never worried about the pairings I like because if it doesn't happen on screen like I want then there is fanfiction & hopefully other crazies like me to make fan art & videos.

So here's to hoping I at least get to see these two characters on screen together. It seems like they are sending Flack down a lonely road but I hope Lindsay positive attitude can help him just like it seems to be helping Danny.

6. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

:lol::lol:

This is awesome. I can't believe I've never seen this thread before! Way to go, guys!

If there were any relationship I could get behind in CSI: NY it would probably be Flack/Lindsay. Doesn't seem to be much of a possibility anymore :( but it's still cool to think of. Flack and Lindsay have a hilarious dynamic -- they're sooo snarky with each other, it's kinda like watching Slytherins banter :p -- and they're my two number one favourite characters on the show. I really want to see them in more scenes together. It seems a little unfair that we haven't gotten those kinds of scenes for a while. But the Flack/Lindsay scenes from S5 were unbearably cute, I have to say :lol:

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: She found the thread! I was really wondering why you never posted in here. But here you are. ;)

For me they're more friends at the moment because I have another OTP (what a surprising information :lol: ). But I think they have great chemistry as well. They shared some amazing scenes so far and I still explode giggling when I get to see that famous scene from Sex, Lies And Silicone. Also I really like that block party discussion which obviously named this thread here. :lol: There is just something totally funny and cute about their scenes. My hope is that Lindsay will get a scene where she can show Flack some support, like we discussed in the Anna/Lindsay thread before.

8. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

^ I didn't know it existed! How did I not know it existed?! *weeps*

You know, before Sex, Lies, and Silicone, I think my favourite scene of theirs was a four-way tie -- between the one in "People With Money"; the ones in "Personal Foul" (both where he's grinning at her annoyance through the interrogation window; and when he laughed at her cheerleader joke in the apartment); and the Laughing-Larry one in "Child's Play".

It is so wrong that they've had FIVE best scenes and they're not a couple :guffaw: You're absolutely right, they have that amazing chemistry which makes any of their interactions just pure fun to watch (then again, like we discussed, Lindsay in general is pure fun to watch :lol:; and Flack's the most dynamic character on the show).

I love the one in Sex, Lies, and Silicone, but I have to admit, it's the scenes in "Dead Inside" that left me dying. Where Sam meets her, and thinks she's his girlfriend? :lol: Even Flack found that hilarious, and Lindsay was so quick with her "we just work together". And I found it weird how he just let her boss him around. Even if they can't be a couple, they'd make amazing friends who could do a lot more than just joke around. So I'm really hoping Lindsay remembers that fun she's had with him in Season 6, so that she'll reach out to him. I really want the writers to show us this! Like, so badly.

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: Now you have another place for discussion, isn't that nice? ;) Yep, shipper central is great.

Oh, yes!!! The People With Money, how could I forget? I laughed my butt off when I saw her tease him about the phone numbers, that was just too awesome for words. Also there was a discussion they had in Child's Play? I don't know, I heard about it, but I don't know what it was about. Surely a nice scene as well. And the way she glared at the men for what she knew they were doing. :lol: I totally adore that scene, I think there is even a pic of that in this thread here.

Oh, we still get to see this episode from season 5 here, but I agree, it was a fantastic scene. :lol: I really need to rewatch it, but it was too funny she thought they had a thing, or how she worded it. I agree, they can be amazing friends, and I would like to see them interact. Currently I don't see any fun scenes, but she could show support. And later maybe we finally get some teasing again.

10. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

^ Lol, I never really considered coming into Shipper Central before until this :D And yeah -- I love watching Lindsay tease Flack. I get the feeling that Flack doesn't really take teasing well (when it's coming from anyone other than Danny and Lindsay, really, he tends to get more than a little huffy :lol:), but I love that she presses on anyway, and that he's just learned to hold his own and maybe get her back one day! I'm so convinced he's still waiting to pay her back for the "Sex, Lies, Silicone" trick. I mean, I know he's grieving now, so I doubt it's exactly a number one priority ;) but all the same, I think it'd be a perfect chance to show Lindsay giving support to Flack -- if only to remind him that he still needs to one-up her one day.

Yeah, in "Child's Play" they had this cute discussion when Flack realized they were going to interview Laughing Larry -- they basically just exchanged their own sob stories on how Larry's toys were crap, and then when Stella admitted she'd never collected Larry's things, they kind of gave her this joint "you are so uncool" look. Such a good scene :guffaw:

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: Gah, why don't I ever get to see the funny scenes? :lol: I need to check that moment out because this
    'you're so uncool' look is something I could totally see them doing! I bet that was one hell of a funny conversation.

I agree, possibly for a while there won't be any teasing. But I think one day we might really get to see, who knows! I think this little show she did in SLAS (is that the shorty for 5x04? but now that I ask that I could have just written it out anyways :p ) was just brilliant and I still can't get over it. It was pure comedy, so was the previous scene. Lindsay was all 'I don't believe that at all' when the guy said he knows they think he has a sexual relationship with the dolls, but Flack looked like he would explode every second. :lol: Poor boy.

ETA: Awesomeness, when one discusses with you there is no danger we won't stick to the 3 lines rule. :lol: Fantastic!

12. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Finally we get a scene. Nothing like a little running to get the blood pressure up. And even though it was a small scene it was super important to Flack's well being. Ok going to stop before I say to much & spoil things for people who haven't seen this week's episode.

13. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

^Meh, I'm going to assume everyone's seen (or at least heard of) the important parts of the new ep by now, so *cheer* There was stuff I wasn't fond of in the episode, but I loved Lindsay's concern -- and the look she gave Flack right after she'd tackled the lady-with-the-knife, and the way she tried to hide what happened from Mac. And I love Flack's "well, tell 'people' I say thanks" during the showdown with Mac...I mean, obviously the people who were worried include Mac and Stella along with Lindsay, but still :p It was fun to hear. And I was honestly impressed with that scene!

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I think we didn't get such a scene of them in a pretty long time, right? I'm so happy we got it now. Chasing scenes I love and seeing Lindsay running after one is even cooler, especially because she and Flack are a great team. They worked together very well. I kinda wish we would have seen them exchanging a few words. That would have been even better. But for now I thought it was great we got them working together again.

15. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Watching a repeat of "People with Money" has left me with so much renewed love for this pairing :luvlove: (Lol, the grin and the little eyebrow-quirk he gave her when he said he'd gotten three numbers :lol: )It really does suck that they didn't get a chance to talk in "Dead Reckoning", but the moment(s) we did get I found were incredibly sweet anyway. I mean, Lindsay's been worried for Flack before, but I don't know whether Flack's ever recognized that when those crises were going down (Charge of this Post; and Consequences). So I don't know, I just see it as another step forward in their dynamic; this time he knows she was worried :) . What I really like about them is that they have that existing dynamic; they may have Danny in common, but their dynamic is all their own. And the show doesn't show that nearly as often as they could :shifty: but I do like that they took that route with Lindsay and Flack's relationship, rather than just restricting it to Danny. It's original, and that's why I'm a huge fan of it.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009