Flack/Monroe #2 - It's a Block Party Thing!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Watcher_8, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

^^^^^I really hope we'll see the revenge! I totally loved the scene from Sex, Lies And Silicone! :lol: Although it aired a while ago, I still have to laugh when I only think about it. Lindsay was amazing and I loved Flack's expression. I so want to see his revenge. They can't simply forget it. ;)

I liked this scene from People With Money. Thanks for the cap! :)

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks for the caps Sammey, they are really cute, I loved that little scene between them, I always love their scenes, and the banter that they share, it always makes me laugh. :D I'm still holding out that somehow Flack will get his revenge for SLS, I think it would be so cute... I'm just intrigued as to what he's going to do to her... :lol: I'd love to hear him call her wife again, that was so cute. :adore:

3. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I also wonder what he could do to her. Any ideas? I agree, calling her 'wife' again would be funny. :lol: I still wonder why he called her 'my wife'. He could also have called her 'girlfriend' or just 'co-worker'. But 'wife' was just adorable. I think this'd be a good idea for a new thread title. ;) We're getting closer and closer to the next thread. Lets hope one day we'll see his revenge. I'm sure this scene would be as funny as the one from SLS.

4. Stepherweps

Hehe, I'd love to see his revenge, but I doubt we will get to see it now that she's pregnant, that makes me sad, but I still hope that we're going to get lots of cute FM scenes... I'd love to see a scene with Flack and Lindsay about the baby, gosh, that would be like the cutest thing ever. :adore: As to why he called her his wife... Who knows? :lol: But it sure as hell made for a cute scene. :adore:

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yeah, possibly you're right. Now, when she's pregnant, he'll possibly be nice to her and won't think about revenge. But he can do it after the baby is born. ;) Or at least he could call her 'wife' again. :lol: But I think Danny wouldn't really like that. ;)

I agree with you, I'd like to see Flack and Lindsay talk about the baby. Until now he didn't make any comment about it yet, or did I miss something?

I'm hoping for some really funny FM moments again. And yes, the 'wife' thingy was cute.

6. Lennie

Lennie Victim

I really liked the doll scene, and the fact he called her his 'wife' which was pretty cute

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I didn't even realize that Flack hasn't really said anything about the baby & that is sad but now that Angell is dead maybe they will talk more. Because I would think he would really love to be in her child's life some how. I'm sure they won't leave this situation without him saying something. Maybe he claims to be the real father. LOL

8. Stepherweps

Me either... Hmm... I'd love to see Flack and Lindsay have a real heart to heart, with him explaining how he feels after Jessica's death, I'd just love to see her be there for him... I think it would be cute for us to have a scene like that... I think Lindsay would be easy for him to talk to, they have a cute relationship in what we've seen so far, and he always has seemed to be somewhat protective over her... I think it would be nice to see him letting his guard down around her, and telling her how he really feels, after all, he's going to need someone to talk to, and I think Lindsay would be the perfect person given the situation...

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree with what you guys said. I would definitely love to see them interact and possibly they could use the chance to allow Flack to talk to Lindsay about how he's feeling after what happened. I would love to see that. They're fantastic with the funny moments like the ones we got to see in 'Sex, Lies And Silicone', but I'm sure they would also be great with more emotional stuff. Such a moment would be nice.

I also expected him to make more comments about Danny and Lindsay having a baby. But we barely saw him saying anything about that. Possibly we'll get that later, would be nice I think. I also hope we get to see some more of Flack's and Lindsay's interrogation scenes, because they're always great with those.

10. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

Coundn't agree more. To me, Lindsay and Flack are the funniest pair, mosly because there so different. I love the little banter between them. They have the whole brother/sister thing going on, someting that is really only for the two of them.

And I wished Flack had more of a reaction to the baby; even if it was just to tease Danny or Lindsay about something. That would have been fun to see.:lol:

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

So agree with you! They're really different in some parts, especially when it comes to the body height. :lol: Here is the proof.

[​IMG]

credit: csi-caps.com

He's taller than most of the people while she almost disappears between them all. :lol: This is one of my favourite moments btw. It's one of those conversations that's just so naturally funny. It's fantastic. I love to see that.

And yep, that's what I was wishing for all the time while she was pregnant. That he would tease either of them. :lol: Maybe one day, who knows. I'll still hope we'll see that teasing. But for now I would like to see what CSI_Watcher_8 suggested; a conversation and some support.

12. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

Wow, he is a lot taller than her. I know Eddie's probably over six feet though.

And I agree with you both. I would love for the two to have some serious moments. Maybe even Lindsay comfronting him about Angell. I don't think they really had any real scenes togheter in the finale. Unless, I'm mistaken. :confused:

But I do miss the teasing between them. The scene with the doll totally made that episode for me.

And I was curious, isn't it true that they never really had a scene where they were introduced to each other. I don't think they talked in Zoo York and after that I guess it was just assumed that they'd met.

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, I don't know either, I didn't watch the finale yet. But such a scene would be nice to see. Maybe we'll get it. I know Flack had scenes with Danny in the finale I think. But him talking to her would be great as well.

I never thought about that! No, they didn't share a scene in Zoo York. In fact I don't even know when they worked a case together for the first time. I do remember that they had an interrogation scene together in Cool Hunter, and also that scene at the beginning. But was that their first episode? And was Fare Game before that? I don't remember right now. Gah! :lol:

14. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Is it wrong to want Danny to stay in the wheelchair & be angry so that Lindsay can realize how wrong he is for her. And then have Flack reach out to her to comfort each other. Well maybe to have something like that happen. Frankly I would love them just to talk to each other in a episode. Seems like they are keeping them apart.

15. Stepherweps

Hehe, I think that would make a great scene... :devil: But no, I'm all with you, on wanting them to have some screentime together, I mean come on, they've had some awesome scenes together in the past... The wife scene... EPIC! We need some more of their banterous relationship, it's awesome. I'd love to see them talking about little Lucy, I think that would adorable. They totally need more screentime together.