Flack/Monroe #2 - It's a Block Party Thing!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Watcher_8, Jul 12, 2006.

1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Oh lord, tonight's episode was wonderful. Lindsay pulled off the prank BEAUTIFULLY! Flack's reaction of my wife is crazy don't mind her had me in tears of laughter. I can't wait to see what Flack's payback is going to be ;)

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree! Meg, don't you have any screencaps you could share with us? ;) Please?

Flack's and Lindsay's scenes from last episode were awesome! :lol: I laughed so much! That's exactly what we were hoping for, right? A funny, cute, light moment. And Flack called Lindsay 'Linds' again (if I heard it right).

3. eveninstarz14

Pictures? I can provide via Kristine! :D What would I do without her...*sigh* Anywho, this has been what I have been begging to see for the longest time and I hope the writers continue with the Flack and Lindsay banter! I can't wait to see how Flack pays her back. Maybe in the next episode? I am sensing that...

The smirks of these two! How classic :lol:
    [​IMG]

I am not judging! :guffaw: Oh I know that both Flack and Lindsay will take good care of Melody!
    [​IMG]

And good lord the BEST part of the episode! Flack trying to cover his tracks by calling Lindsay his wife? :guffaw:
    [​IMG]

4. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Dear God, light relief? Fantastic - I adored this ep. Flack trying to keep his face straight when she started her rant was utterly hilarious! :lol:
    They are so adorable together, I hope we get more of the two of them working together this season. This has been my favourite episode so far :D

5. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I think I'm going to have to agree, this episode was great! Lots of scenes together, great banter!!!!!

Meg love the screencaps!!! That one pic it seems like he is thinking if I couldn't get Lindsay maybe I could get a doll of her. Now that I said that it's scary. :shifty: :scream:

6. eveninstarz14

:shifty: That would be slightly....creepy....:lol: A doll of Lindsay would scare me to bits and pieces...although that would be a great way for Flack to get back at her for that little prank. Anywho...

I am greedy for more FM scenes at the moment :D

7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh my, how I loved this ep... :adore: Well as you girls all know, I love all of their scenes together, but the "wife" scene has to be my all time favourite between them. :adore: I love their little moments of banter, and as usual, they didn't fail to amuse. :adore: I cannot wait to see how Don gets her back after her little stunt... :devil: I can think of a few ways... :lol: Anyhoo... I come bearing some more pics from their scenes together. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*Click the thumbnails for full sized pics.* There are more screencaps from their scenes here at my photobucket. Enjoy. :D Oh, and Meg, I totally agree, I'm greedy for more FM scenes too. :adore:

8. eveninstarz14

Oh lord, Steph do I even want to know what you had in mind? :lol: Actually I am really curious...do share! I liked how Lindsay stopped, got a little smirk, and then pulls on for the full attack! Also we learn that Flack is a cheap date as well :lol: Not willing to pay for dinner? *sigh*

Thanks for the pictures too! :D

9. Stepherweps

No problem my dear, I'm glad you enjoyed them. :D We definitely need more FM scenes. Well if we get more scenes like this *which I hope we do*, there's no wonder people will begin to think there is something going on between them... Gosh, if only. :D

10. eveninstarz14

Definitely will be some people wondering why they aren't together *cough* :devil: Although I would hope that Flack would not be a cheap date and learn to spend some money on his gal ;)

11. Stepherweps

Hehe, I'd love for these 2 to get together, unfortunately I don't see it happening, not any time in the near future any how. :( Oh I don't think he'd be a cheap date, if he has Linds (it's so cute when he calls her that) for his girl. I think he'd wine her and dine her, I don't think he'd mind if she had expensive taste. :adore:

12. eveninstarz14

^OK, OK, you got me there. Flack would wine and dine her at all the finest places :eek: I can't believe I am saying that :lol:

Knowing Flack and Lindsay, I think they are perfectly content hanging out at the local bar and relaxing. Watching them banter back and forth while enjoying a glass of beer to forget the horribleness of their jobs. :)

13. Stepherweps

I can see him wining and dining her, cause I remember the scene in A Daze Of Wine And Roaches, when they were talking about their love of wine, just made me imagine Don taking her out to an expensive resturant... :p

Although you're right aswell, I can see them both being content, with hanging out at the local pub, bantering over a baseball game drinking beer, yup, that's a scene I can imagine too... I think your scenario would happen more often between them, but I think on special occasions, he'd wine and dine her. :p

14. eveninstarz14

Well Lindsay did say that she was more the beer and buffalo burgers :p I am not going to even consider that...:p Oh and dear? Lindsay is more of a football girl, she would probably tease him about how boring the sport and how exciting football (american :p) is :D

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Whoa, so many new posts! And screencaps!! *dances* Yay, thanks for posting!

I only need to imagine those scenes from last night's episode and I already start laughing! :lol: I wonder what was going on in Flack's head whil Lindsay was 'yelling' at him. :lol: And I also wonder what he'll do....... ;)

Oh, the wine conversation from A Daze Of Wine And Roaches. That was great as well! I could see them enjoying nice dinner and wine, but also drinking beer and watching sports.