Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh, that'd be awesome. Because I can sort of picture Jess just laughing. She is Flack's partner, so I'd believe that question coming up.

SAMANTHA FLACK: What are you, Don's girlfriend?
    ANGELL: :wtf: *pause* :guffaw:

2. lilou

lilou Rookie

I love Flack/angell too but I really think that if Angell meet Fack's sister is for inquiry. In the episode samantha have problem and Lindsay meet her too. So maybe the cop and the scientifique will ask her some question. And it seems that samantha thing that Lindsay is Flack's girlfriend
    What I like it's that spoiler say that There will have some little flirt scene between Flack and Angell during this episode. So great

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*snickers* I doubt Sam would be one to mince words... that's exactly how I pictured her asking Jess. Hmm, maybe those to could plot something against Don. Maybe steal his donuts or something? That oughta piss him off. I would love to see them pull a prank on him...

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

*grins*

FLACK: Jess, have you seen my donuts?
    ANGELL: Uh, I think your sister took them.
    FLACK: Damn it, Sam!
    *storms off*
    FLACK: Sam, where are my donuts?
    SAMANTHA FLACK: *snickers* Detective Angell hid them while you were looking for me.
    FLACK: Both of you are not nice.
    *walks off in a huff to the nearest Krispy Kreme supplier*

5. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

I can see Sam & Jess will be dishing out the dirt on Flack, the big bro' to each other. But then again, let's wait and see.

BTW, I like the ideas you've been putting up here girls. At least there are some flirting goin' on between the detectives, not just between CSI's, which is why this is more fun to watch.

Poor Flack, pulling pranks on him will make him run to Danny boy for help to get back on the girls :guffaw: (*whoah!* ducks from flying chair)

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

And then they'd have a good laugh over it... do you think that Don would try and get back at them? If he does, this could be the beginning of a prank war... how long do you think that would last? If they decide to call a truce, Jess and Sam could always give him Krispy Kreme donuts...

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Prank wars would be great! Like kayfeb said, Flack would get Danny in on it. Then Angell would persuade Stella to join in, and Mac would find out and they'd all get grounded. But since Stella is only just below him in rank she'd un-ground everyone and there would be a truce only after everyone sat down and had donuts. (Then, of course, Flack would steal them all and this would start all over again. :lol:)

I'm having waaaaay too much fun with this.

8. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

ah, Flack. the typical donut & coffee cop.

*sniff*, hmmm, I am smelling a Jessie/Donnie/Sammy prank around here. Cool! now if only we'll get to see this in S5 for real.

on the other side, Don's a charmer so he'll forgive the girls on whatever the prank the girls are gonna put on him. As we all know, in his mind & heart he'll do anything to please Jess & Sam

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Aww, I think he would do that... but not after pulling a fast one on them!

For some reason I just pictured Sam walking into the precienct and sauntering up to Don's desk and ask if she's getting a new sister-in-law anytime soon... it's a reoccuring scenario that I just can't get out of my head.

10. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

ya know what? this could be a good idea for you!
    i remember reading an old fan fic here called "The Rebel Side"
    (something like that). it's CSI Miami/NY crossover, but i gotta tell ya, pranks all through the story! this time you can add up Det. Angell in the chaos. COOL! :devil:

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

What, am I the only one of us who can somewhat write? But... *considers* it'd be fun to make a fic that just plays out our prank theories...

karu, that would be the best scene ever. I will again play with my fake-quotes.

SAMANTHA: *walks up to Flack's desk* So, Don.
    FLACK: What, Sam?
    SAMANTHA: Am I getting a sister-in-law anytime soon?
    FLACK: :confused: ...Huh?
    SAMANTHA: You're girlfriend.
    FLACK: What girlfriend?
    SAMANTHA: Detective Angell.
    FLACK: :wtf: (i just like the smiley, i think. XD)

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You're not the only one... I'll write something as soon as I come up with a scenario. how 'bout the scenario I was talking about earlier?

S: *sits on Don's desk* Still no wife? Shame on you Don... you know mom's been expecting grandkids for a while.

D: I don't exactly see you jumping at the idea of having a sister-in-law. You're not a fan of the women I date.

S: The women you date are socialites who only care about the right parties, the right people and the right clothes, all in that order. Not exactly top notch for a Flack.

D: When you have any potential cantidates, you let me know. *sips his coffee*

S: *steals a donut* So what's wrong with Jess?

D: *chokes on coffee* Since when are you on a first name basis with her?

S: *smirks* Since I decided she should be my sister-in-law. Man are you ever slow today. Try to keep up, big brother.

It's not my best 'cause I made it up on the spot... let me know what you think!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  13. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

karu for doing it on the spot you were awesome! Let's add onto that something about their brothers (he did mention he had brothers right?) now that you mention Krispy Kreme donuts you are making me hungry :lol:

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

karu, have I mentioned that you're, like, my favorite person ever? *laughs* That's great.

Hmm... a prank-fic... sounds like fun to me. I'll get right on that. ;)

Alex is enjoying the fake-quotes...

*Angell walks into the police station and sees Samantha sitting in front of Flack's desk. Flack is not there.*
    A: Can I help you?
    S: *smirks* What, are you Don's secretary?
    A: No, I'm his partner.
    *S glances at the shiny NYPD badge on her belt*
    S: Ah, so you work with my brother.
    *A sits behind Flack's desk*
    A: You must be Samantha Flack.
    S: Sam. And you are?
    A: Jessica Angell. Jess.
    S: Do you normally sit at Don's desk?
    A: No. What are you doing here?
    S: Just came to torment Don.
    A: *laughs* That's always fun.
    S: *pause; smirk* What are you, his girlfriend?
    A: *pause* Huh?
    S: Are you Don's girlfriend?
    A: *just laughs*

15. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

ooookay...looks like i’m gonna get me some Jessie/Donnie fun here.
    i’ll come back later. see if i can slip something. not much of a writer, y’know.

:bolian:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.