Eva/Natalia #4: Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Mar 29, 2011.

?

thread title

Poll closed Apr 10, 2011.
  1. Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  2. I am Woman, Hear me Roar

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. Boa Vista - A Beautiful View

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Foreva Boa Vista

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Always There For Everyone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. More than what you think she is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. It's about time, she's waited long enough

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Let's Go Berserk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Berserk for Boa Vista

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

I was actually referring to why they made a die-cast model of the Charger instead of the Hummer. :)

2. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Either way...it would be cool if we get to see her driving her OWN car...the Dodge Charger or something but anything other than that Hummer!! I thought we expect to see her driving her own car in About Face but she drove that big huge Hummer to a seminar...:shifty: :lol:!

I hope we get to hear more news about Natalia's direction....I just read about H's dead wife...oh gosh I should never have spoken to early about seeing ghost....and now we are going to see her again.

Anyways, does anyone know if that dude in the picture Eva tweeted is the guy "Joe"? He is not some production crew right?

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

ETA: I hadn't seen this posted here yet, so if you wanna vote for Eva, Adam, & CSI:Miami for thier ALMA nominations -- VOTE HERE (it's easy, I already entered mine):
    http://www.almaawards.com/

Now I'm anxious for episode 2 (when she has car troubles) just to see what kind of car she'll be driving. I hope it isn't the Hummer.

As for the guy in that photo -- his name is Eric Winter; yes, he's an actor.

I too thought at first that it could be 'Joe', but I'm not sure that they were filming episode 2 on that day/in the pic. I had assumed by 'Natalia's' change of clothes that it was a different episode (her shirt was blue in the pic from the premiere), but now I don't know 'cause some tweets I read from another actor who will guest in the premiere, made it sound like they were still filming the premiere yesterday. I'm all confused.

Anyway -
    I want to hear more about Natalia as well, not only for the premiere & how this incident affects her, but also down the road & if this is going to bring on some changes in her life too.
    Episode 2 sounds promising -- 'Joe' will turn out to be a flake most likely, but I'm still taking it as a good sign that perhaps this means Natalia will be aiming for more of a personal life after what's happened.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  4. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Thanks for the link...I voted! :)

Exactly what I hope will happen for the next season and not pretending nothing happened :scream:!

I still think at least Eva is filming episode 2 but my basis is because of her clothes as well. Lol. :p

Counting down...well 2 more months to go & I really hope this season doesn't disappoint though some spoilers makes me go :rolleyes::wtf::scream:.

5. Furbi

Furbi Witness

They were supposed to start filming episode 2 on the 28th...

6. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Voted! :D

I understand that some people are disappointed with the spoilers so far, but I have to say I'm getting a good Eva-fibe here. She seems to have a good mention in both episodes 1 and 2 so far (haven't read any for episode 3 yet ;) )

Our girl should kick butt (in the voting and in Season 10) :D

By the way, there's alot of speculation that this will be Miami's last season. If so, what would you guys all like to see Eva doing afterwards? Join another crime show? Soap? Movie? ;)

(Hehe, I love getting a thread buzzing over topics like this :D )

7. TnLance

TnLance Hit and Run

I love Eva LaRue! My wife teases me about it. My wife like Jonathan Togo. In my opinion, Eva LaRue is the most beautiful lady on TV!

8. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Still no spoilers about how Natalia is coping after the events from last season. The rate at this is going, I bet everyone will pretend nothing ever happened before. Maybe it is too early to tell but not for me, if we don't get any hint now, the less probable we would expect anything at all.

Already spoilers for 3 episodes, nothing really interest me sorry to say. Maybe I am in a gloomy mood. :shifty:

9. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Well, Ryan does get injured during this episode. And now I know spoilers say Walter is there with him in the hospital, but I do hope Natalia will also go see him - the two are close.

Spoilers say the team mix a lot and everyone works with everyone, which means there must be a lot of Natalia too. (I'm going to comment on this outside of the spoiler box as it's a topic everyone can talk about :cool:

I personally love Natalia's scenes with Calleigh - the two do share a great friendship - and when she's with Walter too (those two crack me up :guffaw:) Also, is it just me or does Nat always bring the best of Eric? I didn't like his character after season 6 but in season 9, when he partnered up with her more, I've began to like him more. Same with Horatio, the two feed off eachother well :)

And then of course there's the great chemistry with Ryan :thumbsup: Love those two together :)

I guess Nat brings the best out in everyone, go our girl! :thumbsup:

10. TnLance

TnLance Hit and Run

I think Nat and H act well together, and Walter fits in well. During Season 8, there was so much focus on Jesse that we did see Nat as much as we should of had, but that's just my opinion. She made up for in Season 9, thanks to Emily Proter's Condition, and the writers handle it well. Some people thought season 9 was not as good, like the way Barry O'Brien change the way Horatio's character , but it worked well and Eva got plenty of attention in Season 9. I hope this proves that Eva is the best. Now I'm not knocking Emily at all but Eva just one hot looking woman!

11. TnLance

TnLance Hit and Run

Man, I got here too late and the poll is closed! Oh we, Nat always gets my vote!

12. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Is there no spoilers on our fave girl??? :(:scream: This is boring. :shifty:

Oh and one more thing, all the build up last season...don't tell me it ends just like that again.......nothing?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Join the club. I don't think I can twiddle my thumbs much longer -- tptb better start dishing out something new/exciting.

There were some very nice action-shots of Eva on the set....did you get to see those? (PM me if you have)

14. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

It IS much too quiet on all things Natalia! It's time to let some information about what's in store for her squeak out.

We need Eva to be interviewed by someone! She always gives the best info about what's coming ... in her ever-so-charming and funny way! ;)

15. Furbi

Furbi Witness