Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Boa_Vista_Fan, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Didn't she say in that "Celebrity Cafe" that it is not likely she would do anymore recording. I think she described it as a labor of love, but a pretty expensive one. :confused: :confused:

2. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

I remember readin that too :( It's a shame, I'd buy it if she did record another one.

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I think the whole cast should do an album all together, they could have a whole band. Eva & Emily both sing & dance, Adam plays guitar & I think Togo does also. Khandi & Rexx could get up there & shake their thing. Hmmm, Well I don't know how musically talented David is but im sure he could stand in the background, look cool & hold his sunnies.
    Im imagining Eva & Emily as doo wop girls right now :lol:

4. doublehelix

Here's a few things that I know. Eva sings and has a CD to her credit. Adam Rodriguez actually has a band of his own and I guess they do a lot of Latin flavored stuff. And I was reading in that new CSI Magazine that Emily also is in a band of some kind. I think she said that its a place she can let her alter ego loose or something like that. And I think Khandi used to dance professionally. She credits it for keeping her in shape.
    Damn! We have a virtual symphony here!!
    :) :) :)

5. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

Paris Fashion Week, January 23 :D

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. doublehelix

Damn! As usual, Eva looks great! I have seen other photos of these same events elsewhere. I was actually hoping that we might catch a glimpse of Eva AND the new boyfriend.

I know on some other boards people have been searching around looking for a photo, or at least a photo of the new guy. No luck though. :) :)

7. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

Thanks for the pictures :) Oh I love love love the colour of her hair here, it looks lovely (I wished she'd have it like that on the show) :D but then again, she always does look lovely. hehe, although I prefer the first outfit with the purple, really suits her. I really want those earring, they are so cool :D)

The boyfriend seems to be keeping a really low profile.

8. doublehelix

I'm sure that he, rather "they", have their reasons. The guy is not an actor but a businessman so the limelight may not be his thing. But I am pretty sure we'll get a glimpse of the two eventually.

9. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

I think it's really sweet. So many of actors/stars' partners hang around feeding off their fame.

10. doublehelix

Well, let's take a look at what we know. He's supposedly a successful businessman and she's an actress with a career on the upswing. Both are likely enjoying there own successes so it could be there are no ulterior motives. For Eva the 3rd time could be the charm.

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Great photos, thanx for sharing!!!
    Ya know, I saw a pic of her at some charity event & she was wearing blue jeans, a sweatshirt, & sunnies on top of her head & she looked just as pretty :D
    There are some actors you see like that & you're begging for them to take a shower & put on some make up, but Eva still looks fabulous!!!

12. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Just wanted to stop by to share an interview with Eva I found online. It's short, but I like it:

"One time I was screening a show and she came running downstairs - she was supposed to be in bed - right at the moment [Jonathan] Togo got shot in the eye with a nail gun. I had to take her to the set the next day so she could see it was just pretend and Togo was fine."

:lol:

That's too cute.

Could this be what you're talking about? I love that picture of her.

13. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

Thanks for posting that interview, I've never read it before. That's so cute :)

And that picture, I saw that a while ago and I've been looking for it. I think maybe she looks even prettier in it because she's just all natural ya know?

14. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

the interview is good and i really love the part where she talk about Kaya, that little girl sure love Togo!

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Yes, BVFAN, that's the one. I absolutely love it. She is just beautiful. She looks like she's dressed for a trip to Wal-Mart (yeah,like Eva shops there :lol:), yet she is still gorgeous. Love her.

Great little interview & that pic w/ it is awesome. I swear she could pass as '30'.

I think it's so cool the way she was hired for the show. Eva was really meant for this part, it's great to know the producers really saw something special w/ her!!!

Kaya... too cute!
    I have a daughter that age...I could totally see that happening. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.