Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #17

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sharp52092, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

I think the show would be a lot worse if none of the characters matured. Just like with people in real life, characters in shows mature, change, grow up, etc. Although I agree that Greg was always at his funniest when he was the goof in the lab, it would have gotten ridiculously redundant for him to stay exactly the same for 13 years. It just would have made it seem as if he has some sort of mental issues which prevents him from maturing, ever. :shifty:

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Exactly. He would have been to the point of super annoying I think after all these years if he was still so goofy and acting that way. I do wish he had a few more funnier moments but they seem to reserve all those for the lab rats mostly now. But I would not trade the mature Greg we have now for anything.

And as David Berman said, at least looks wise, he has hardly changed at all. Slightly more mature looking but overall still looks almost the same.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

He has changed, he's gotten better looking! I agree with Greg about high school. It wasn't fun for me either.

Also we learned CSI has been re-newed for another season, but this time we don't have to wonder if Eric is returning because they mentioned everyone would be! Awesome.

4. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

It would make the show sligtly awkward if one character just froze in time for 13 years. No one does that, unless there's an explanation. I have a hard time understanding why people always tend to complain about characters changing. I mean, sometimes the change isn't "good", per say, but all changes human beings do aren't "good". And with good in this case, I rather mean Greg's goofyness etc, since a lot of people seem to have issues with him "suddenly" (wait, wat?) being all mature.

5. Bri ANNA

Bri ANNA Civilian

I love the csi so much, I love sarch so much. she my faver on the show

6. Dizzney

He wasn't in this week's eppy as much but I was glad he had a little scene with Sara and Finn. Did anyone else think he looked a little pissed at Finn almost when he first saw her? Or was that my imagination? :lol:

7. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

That scene did seem weird, I wondered if it was longer originally and they cut it short

8. Dizzney

This past week's episode didn't have a whole lot of Greg but it was quality Greg time. I love always seeing his enthusiasm when he is telling of one of his discoveries.

Side note, check out the spoiler pics from "Fearless". Eric seems to have gone back to flatter hair again.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That's the first thing I noticed about Fearless promo pics too, he has gotten another haircut!

10. Dizzney

Hey we finally get a Greg spoiler again...check spoiler thread.
    But alas it isn't the season finale... I don't think Greg has ever been any part of a finale in a major way. Nick (had a few), Sara, DB, Brass and even Morgan have been though.

11. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Nice surprise, didn't expect another spoiler this season expect pictures maybe

And on top of the surprise, we get to hear about the psychic thing again. Like the book, I didn't expect to hear about it ever again. Again, nice on the continuity ptb :)

Now what I'm curious to know is it on a lighter note like Spellbound or something more serious

12. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Well, according to earlier spoilers on this episode, the murder takes place in a house that was owned by a serial killer, so it could be more serious. Otherwise, wow, I'd love to learn more about Greg's past/family, even if it's not the finale, I'm still pleasantly surprised that we're getting another Gregisode :):).

13. Dizzney

I'm not sure it is exactly a Gregisode but at least we get more involvement from him in a personal aspect so it sounds. I guess we will have to see.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

this is what CSIFiles says.
    is described as “a pretty fun episode” in which “a killer has possibly come back from the grave,” in turn digging up Greg's psychic family past. “We learn a bit more about Greg and this part of his life he has long grappled with, being a man of science,” .

I am really looking forward to this one!

15. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

same :),
    and it's something that doesn't just involve Vegas history, I'm honestly ready for something new in terms of Greg development :):), you're probably right Dizzney, it might not be a Greg episode per say but at least it sounds like he might be heavily involved. After that though... I'm not getting my hopes up for the finale in terms of Greg's screen time, and I'm not sure what to make of that latest video where Elisabeth Harnois talks about the three guys on the show her character has shown interest in, except, that 1. I want them to end this triangle either way, and 2. it kinda sucks that we had this kind of storyline on the show instead when it comes to romance.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2013