Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #17

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sharp52092, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

So since the new year is almost upon us, what do you want to see for Greg in the New Year?

I would still love to be introduced to someone in his family. I often think everyone is dead just because he talks about them like in a past tense all the time.

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Hope he has more moments with Nick and Sara like in the premiere. Yeah Greg and Nick worked together in Play Dead, and Greg and Sara in some stuff here and there but more special moments is what I'm wanting.

More time with Finn please. Even Brass and Al, never felt Greg had enough time with them

Same, though I don't think they're dead. In Fannysmackin' Grissom said we should call and let them know. And in Let the Seller Beware Greg says "to this day he (Papa Olaf) still tells me...". Unless they died since then, which could be, but until we hear differently they're alive imo. Now Nana Olaf might be deceased since he did use past tense in Spellbound.

If I had to choose, Papa Olaf is at the top of my list followed by Mom.

And for dream casting:

Papa Olaf - Dick Van Dyke
    Dad - Kevin Sorbo

Don't have any ideas for Mom or Nana

3. Dizzney

I would like more Nick and Sara stuff too. People still want to see the originals working together.

Finn working with Greg and not bossing him around would be nice.

Dick Van Dyke I like as Papa Olaf but I cannot see Kevin Sorbo as his father.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I just want more airtime for Greg. Seeing someone from his family would be a nice touch, like Papa Olaf. Don't know who I'd cast to play him though.

5. Dizzney

I'd like more time for him too. Last week was not too bad but I think this week will suck.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Didn't seem too bad to me. I was happy with it.

My cable company just put CBS on demand, which means I can watch CSI when I want to without having to stay up so late if I choose! I can come here to see how much Greg time there is and whether its worth it.

7. Dizzney

I've had CBS On Demand for the last year and a half and love using it for CSI.

NO this week was good for him but the week before was not that great.

8. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

At least you are able to get re-runs. NY had one re-run from this year and if they did have it, it was from last year.

CBS, you suck!!

9. margarita_salt

margarita_salt Hit and Run

I would love to see Greg with a love interest on the show. Not Morgan ( she reminds me of Riley, not a fan). He needs a really hot storyline with a twisted love story to go with it. Just give the boy some more screen time. Geez. :)

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

So how was the NY crossover episode? Was there much Greg in it? Thanx

11. Dizzney

It was actually a two case episode and Greg was in it more than I expected because it was him and Sara working the main case that was not NY based.

12. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Pretty good for Greg I think. My only complaint is I was wanting to show more of his and Sara's friendship, I mean yeah they worked the case and had several scenes together, but it lacked something that really showed their friendship

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thanks! I watched it and I really enjoyed the episode.

14. Dizzney

I completely agree. I kept waiting for Greg to ask her about Grissom or something. I really hate that none of that was there. I dislike that anytime she has talked to anyone about Grissom it has been with a newbie. It just really is not right. She would confide more in Greg or Nick I feel since they know him.

I think the writer of the episode doesn't know Greg and Sara's history well at all for them to miss out on an opportunity to have them rib each other about something...not saying it had to be about Griss.

15. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

I completely agree. I miss Greg's little quips about Sara and Grissom, or his general concern for the old team. I'm upset by Greg's increasing lack of inclusion in this season; I think last episode was a great opportunity since he was working with Sara... Even the cases where he's working with Nick it's just not the same.