Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Screencap and comment in the spoiler box:

[​IMG]

The word before Calleigh is "coworker", I believe.

2. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

WOW! That was quick! Thanks! :)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  3. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

[​IMG]

He smirked at the end of the scene. That is all.

Also, post-ep in the works, even though I have a shitload of work!

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Good catch...thanks.

When I rewatched the scene I was looking at the words around her name too and they didn't match up with what was being said during the scene. Either way, it was a pretty heavy point that was made by her reading his file.
    And yeah, that smirk totally says that he knew she read his file. It was said as much at the end of the ep.

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

More screencaps:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Why are we using spoiler boxes? The episode already aired.

7. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

I can't see any of the photos in the spoiler boxes. :confused:

8. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here...hopefully you can see these.

9. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

She is so thinking "I've got him right where I want him."

:lol:

I loved that ending shot. Eric knowing she probably read his file and happy to have everything out in the open. Calleigh giving that enigmatic smile and getting ready to (hopefully) walk off that cliff. :p

10. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Okay....so it's been a looooooooooong time since I've been here. Anyway, Monday's ep totally needs discussing. First, my stomach flips pretty much every time I think about what Calleigh read. Just the thought of Eric wanting to settle down (and with Calleigh!) is just wonderful.

On the other hand, I think I could see Calleigh's reaction going a couple different ways. I definitely think this is something that will be on her mind (and most likely keeping her up at night) but there was something in her reaction that didn't sit well with me. I mean, maybe she was trying to get him to say something, but if you think about it, Eric is the one who has been more open emotionally, shouldn't it be Calleigh's turn to open up?

Then there's the whole 'settling down' thing. I can imagine that idea would scare Calleigh very much. It isn't that she wouldn't want to, but I think she would have some serious reservations that could potentially complicate their relationship possibilities. For example, I could see Calleigh totally hedging at the idea of a family. You've got her parent's divorce, her own independance, and the 'perfectionist' mentality that will most likely make her feel less than adequate as a wife and/or mother.

I don't know that I'm making any sense...dial-up makes me crazy and I've just spent the last three hours trying to download a version of instant messenger newer than 4.1...argh

11. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

She was playing it cool there but you know she went straight home, jumped in bed, screamed into her pillow, called her BFF Jill, squealed over the phone, updated her LiveJournal, "accidentally" clicked on a bridal shop website, and went to sleep thinking what she was gonna name all her Cuban babies.

12. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

:guffaw:

Oh yeah!

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

:guffaw: That was perfect, midnight. And, I don't know why I kept putting spoiler boxes around my screencaps. Force of habit from the CSI boards, I guess.

I have one more present for you guys:

[​IMG]

14. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

At first her reaction didn't sit well with me either. It was this complete "deer in headlights" reaction, and when Eric started to talk about the file he was reading, she was still looking away, as if she was trying to wrap her brain around what she'd read. But, the smile on her face in that last scene, and as she walked away from Eric, made me feel a lot better. I'm thinking what she read shocked her speechless. I think she had a feeling how Eric felt, but that was confirmation for her... and in a big way. Not only did she confirm how Eric felt, but also that he was ready to settle down with her... which as we all know is not where Calleigh is at and probably scares her to death.

15. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Goodness. I knew I should have been paying more attention during that episode. I didn't even see her put her hand on his arm. In fact, the only parts I really did pay attention to was when she read Erics file and when they were talking at the end of the episode.

Calleigh's reaction to what she read in Eric's file made me laugh a bit, not that it was funny, but she did seem completely caught off guard. But the fact that she wasn't avoiding him after what she had read says a lot, I mean, it didn't scare her off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.