Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I was thinking about exactly the same thing, who will be the first one finding out about them and I guess you're right, it definiately can be Natalia. Like you wrote she was teasing him about the kiss in earlier episode, so it's a big possibility she'll be the first person who could see that something is going on between them.
    Anyway it'll be very interesting to watch what Horatio will do if he finds out. Will he talk with them about it or maybe he won't. :confused:

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Maybe Horatio will ask him what took so long? :lol:

I really do hope we get to have a scene where someone in the lab is asking Calleigh/or Eric about their new relationship or how close they have become recently. I'll take anyone asking except for Dr. Whatshername.

3. lmd2010

lmd2010 Victim

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

ooooh that is a good one!! Umm I am going to go against the grain here and say Ryan....I mean I could see Natalia finding out about them b/c she does seem to already have an inkling but I don't think she will "out" them so to speak.

Ryan, on the other hand, given his quick to jump to H about Eric in The DeLuca Motel, I could see him saying something to H if he thinks it might be a problem.

But hey that is just me ;)

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Hey delkolover, hope you had a good holiday.

I would really hope that if Ryan was the one who found out first that he would talk to Eric about it first. Things between the both of them are good and if Ryan were to go to H about the relationship between Calleigh and Eric it would not go well (IMO of course).

It would be funny if it were Frank though...well that's just my opinion as well. :lol:

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Love the question.

I'd prefer it to me Valera. Just because A) she needs more screen time and B) she'd be hilarious with them. It's not very Miami-esque, but I'd love to see some lab banter where Valera keeps slipping comments in that no one but Eric and Calleigh get. Or maybe that's just my sadistic side.

In tune with Miami's tendency for drama over fun, it's more likely to be Nat. Some jealousy, some anonymity... all that jazz.

Hell, as long as EC make out, I care not who knows. But they could do so much with it.

Yeah, over and out for another month, lol. Sorry I keep vanishing.

7. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I don't really care who will be the first to find out about them being a couple, but I'm rather curious what they will do if they will find out. Will someone tell Horatio or maybe everybody will keep their mouths shut, because people woudn't want to put them in trouble.:confused:
    I'm not sure about Ryan, but I guess Natalia wouldn't want to cause them problems, she knows Eric well and I think deep down she knows that he can be happy only with Calleigh.

8. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I seriously doubt Natalia would even blink an eye at the news that Eric and Calleigh are seeing each other. She and Eric have long been over and it was a mutual parting at that. I think they both knew there was no love there.

I agree with Adorelo, I'd love for it to be Valera that figures them out and that she gets to have some fun with it. That would make for some very humorous scenes. I doubt E/C will be "lab knowledge" for a long while, that they will want to keep it between themselves, and that perhaps one or two others will find out the truth and keep it secret. In addition to my wanting it to be Valera that knows, I think it could also be Horatio. Not Ryan, as neither Eric or Calleigh are that close to him, but Eric is very close to Horatio.

I'm betting a good season ending cliffhanger of sorts will be that Stetler finds out about Eric & Calleigh (provided the two of them finally become a couple this season) and makes one of them transfer to the night shift or worse, transfer to another crime lab altogether.

9. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Oh I am sooo hoping that we won't have to wait until the season finale to see a great E/C moment - I mean, like, the best possible thing you could think of kind of moment. I don't think I could wait all summer to see what would happen next.
    Hoping Smoke Gets in Your CSI's will be a good E/C one because of the spoilers.

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

that is definately a cliffhanger I could see happening. Then the season premiere would be the team working a case and somehow it corsses over with the night shift. The team solves the case, showing Stetler they can all still work together and be professional and then H would demand his team back ;)

That would be about the only time I would be excited to see super H :lol:

11. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I wouldn't be surprised if Horatio already knows that something is up between Eric and Calleigh. I mean, this is Super H we're talking about. The man knows everything.

A cliffhanger ending to the season wouldn't be a huge shock. Miami has gotten to love those cliffhangers. Stetler will interfere, and someone, probably Eric since he mentioned being willing to do it in Sunblock, will transfer to the night shift. I personally can't wait to see all of the drama Eric and Cal's outing will cause.

*sigh*:p

12. flgal

flgal Hit and Run

Just wanted to say that is a great fic you are writing IMD2010...hope you get more chapters done soon!:thumbsup:

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I can totally see CSI Miami leaving us with a cliffhanger. I just hope that cliffhanger won't be the 'are-they-together-or-not'... I would like them to get together in this season and that we see it. I'm okay with cliffhanger being Stetler finding out about them or something like that.

I see that we're almost done with this thread. Are we gonna do poll on the next thread like we did on this one? I think that would be a great idea. Still, we need some ideas for the thread No. 32 (wow, we're really fast).

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I think that a poll for the next thread title would be a great idea. We should get some of the old future titles and maybe some new ones together for it.

Is there a Mod out there who could give me some help on setting it up??

15. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

I was wondering the same thing. I can't believe that we are done with this one already.

I have a suggestion based on a spoiler pic I saw: Save a horse, Ride a Delko :guffaw:

As far as a season ending cliffhanger, I could definately see it where Stetler finds out and makes H decide who is going on the night shift. Of course Eric would go because he already told her he would have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.