Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Ugh, I haven't been here in ages. But I had to sneak in for the new thread. Hehe.
    Also, my laptop is dead; so I'm at the old computer, which means I only have access to some really old pics.
    But nostalgia is fun too, right?

[​IMG]
    No touchin', dude!

[​IMG]
    She likes to stare at those lips...

[​IMG]
    See!

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

What episode is that last photo from?

Oh... Welcome back, Leela! :beer:

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

LEELA where in the hell have you been?? Missed you girl!! :D

I agree with Caro, Feb sweeps is enough time for Cal to process what happen in 703 and the fact that Jake is once again out of her life. The writers have taken sooo much time with this ship it would be a set back if the two of them were to get together sooo soon after 'Jakegate' ;).

As for Corey, well he won't talk. I have asked him repeatedly to hint at anything concerning these two and everytime he tells me he can't say anything, and I quote: "do you want me to get fired? You know I can't say anything!" I don't know if he is being facetious and doesn't want to say or he is being serious. He tends to joke alot so I think he was joking. I highly doubt he would get fired if he told us anything but TPTB probably want a tight lip kept on this. Probably b/c THEY don't even know where this is going or how they are going to get there!!!

So, unfortunately, we will have to take a wait and see approach.:(

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Hey Leela! It's been too long since you graced us with your presence! How the hell are you??:D

Well since we don't want Corey to get fired, we're just going to have to be patient. I mean it would suck to lose a major ally in the quest to get Eric and Calleigh together.

I hate waiting. :angryrazz: I think instant gratification takes too long... :p

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I agree...

What epis did Corey write?

6. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Congrats on the new thread guys. Since you are in a new thread - I figured I would just post a brief reminder of the board rules here.

brookeAp3 - in the future - please post your fan vids in the fan vid thread only. Thanks!

7. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Wow, I love all these pictures. Leeeeelaa-argh, what episode is that first pic from? Calleigh looks so cute with the pigtail braids.

8. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Wow, new thread.:)

I'm really starting to hate the fact that we don't get a new episode next week. At least they're playing 'Stand Your Ground', though. That episode is a pretty good E/C episode. I'm excited for 7.06..it seems like a promising epsiode for E/C moments. We'll see.

9. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

That picture is from Death Grip. Calleigh does look cute with the pigtails. I'm watching a classic: Forced Entry. Calleigh and Eric working together. They are so sweet with each other, even here. This is also the episode that Speed mentioned Calleigh's tattoo. I wonder how long it'll be before Eric knows exactly where it is and what tattoo she has???:p

Last edited: Oct 24, 2008
  10. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Thanks for the info on the pic. I just watched that same episode, Forced Entry, and I was wondering the same thing. I didn't even remember that Calleigh was supposed to have a tattoo but I'll bet Eric will find out where it is soon...at least I hope he does.

11. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I wander if they will show her Tat when they finaly get naked? That would be an excelent lead in to a great love scene with those two in the bed together.

Camera zooms in on a tight shot of tatoo on (unknown area of her Body.) We see Eric's fingers glide across the Unknown Tatoo as camera slowly pans out and shows the two naked CSIs lying in the bed. OOOOOhh that would be a great Scene!!!! Quick get Cory on the line lets make this happen!! Could also be done in the shower. LOL!

What do you guys think!!!

12. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

I think that is an excellent idea... hopefully someone will read our wishes and make them come true. I totally forgot Cal has a tat. I'd like to know where it is lol.

13. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Personally, I think that some of the writers or producers must lurk around here periodically. It'd be easy to do and they get so much intel from what the fans are saying about the show. It would explain a few things...:shifty:

That said, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we get something as described above!!:p

14. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Wow that would be great!!!! im confident that they are gonna get together i just hope they dont leave us waiting to long :shifty: i hate waitin!!! i hope we see a love seen...naked eric :drool: and i didnt even remember that calleigh had a tat!! i hope they show it :lol: im well excited:lol:

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I watched Forced Entry last night also and now I want two things to resurface: fear of ants and that tatoo. It's a lot to ask for, I know, given it's actually having to write continiuty, but still I want it. These two things would make nice little scenes between Eric and Cal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.