Eric & Calleigh #19 - Spontaneous Nudity Bound To Occur

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Wannabe is great episode...I absolutely love when she goes into the tank to get the ticket and comes out and practically runs to the bathroom...

Eric: Stragglers?
    Calleigh: A few

It is classic....of course the dumpster scene at the beggining of the episode when she is explaining why she hates ants is funny too!

Calleigh: They're mobile

I never thoughts of ans quite that way until I saw the episode.

2. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Is it wrong to want to marry a set of DVDs? Season 2 is so perfect. Not only is there loads of E/C, but there's Yelena, Speed and Tyler etc. I miss those guys! I just watched Not Landing and Big Brother, both are steeped in awesomeness. As much as I love the angst of this ship, and think it's totally necessary in the evolution of their relationship, I miss them being able to be constantly fun and flirty around each other. They still are to some degree, but it's not the same when there are so little scenes between them. These two really need something good to happen to them soons so they can get back to that.

Exactly. This is another one of the reasons they are so perfect. Eric is the only man who really knows how to deal with Calleigh. He understands her, and how she's going to react to things, but he's not above pissing her off if he knows she's in over her head. I love overproctective Eric. The guy nearly started a fight with a known murderer for her! She goes out with all these jerks yet ignors probably the nicest guy in the world. Denial is a bitch. She'll wise up eventually. :D

Oh, and before I forget, I need you guys help. I'm gathering together the footage for my video. It's going well (although taking ages :lol:), but I don't have Season 3 on DVD. I need to know if there's anything good that I need to add in. I've got the important episodes (Whacked, Pro Per and 10-7), anybody know of any other with great E/C moments?

3. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Hey I wanna marry Season2 and some of 1 & 3. Sometimes Eric and Calleigh look sooo hot, I don't know what to do with myself.

4. delkolover

When it comes to those two the wardrobe people really get it right!! And of course it helps that Emily and Adam are really hot in real life!!

Season 2 all the way baby...Can we make it a double wedding?!! :)

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Okay, my cousin's boyfriend looks way too much like Adam. It's distracting. Seriously. Same bod and everything. It's kinda spooky and it's creeping me out.

Those 3 episodes sum up season 3 for me. That's it. I don't even know what happens the rest of the season. I can't remember one episode. Well, maybe the one with the kids and the golf course. Other than that, it's all about Whacked.

That was kinda like my Miami moon landing. I remember watching that part and when Calleigh said that I actually squealed. It was sickening. But dude, "EVERY fiber of my being," that's serious business. It's not like, one fiber, or two fibers, but EVERY fiber. That's as close to 'I love you' as you can get, especially for Calleigh.

6. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I've always felt the same way. I mean, dude, this is Calleigh, she's not usually very forthcoming with her emotions at all. I can't imagine her saying that to anybody else. Her Dad? No way, he's broken her trust way too many time for that. Horatio? Well, she respects him as a boss and a CSI, but as a person, friend or more? Doubtful. To me, that line has always been a testament to the fact that Eric is the only person in her life that's always had her best interests at heart and never let her down.

Watching that scene makes it really hard to believe that the writers aren't thinking about taking the relationship further. If you stack all the stuff we've had together, especially over the past few seasons where its been deep and meaningful over fun and flirty, there's just far too many moments that scream significance instead of coincidence. Why would somebody put some of those in the scripts unless it was there for a reason? There's been far too many nuggets that have been seemingly dropped with the 'come back to later' stamp attached. It feels like it's gotta be leading somewhere. Seriously, TPTB are way more into this pairing than they let on.

I just watched Forced Entry. Cute eppy. There was a scene I noticed where Eric and Cal walked into an elevator, and she leaned in way too close as to him as she lent over to the control panel. You know she was totally thinking about jumping him:

[​IMG]

Best screen cap I could get, but it does look like she's trying to herd him in there.

Calleigh: Finally, Tyler stopped looking. You, in here, now. Lay one on me like you mean it.

Eric: Wha?

Oh, and I was listening to the commentary for Wannabe whilst I was working, cuz I'm kinda sad like that. :D. Anyway, dumpster diving scene came on, and Elizabeth Devine said, ‘Of course, Eric always helps her out, so he jumps in for her’. She noticed it too? Then it's not just us then. :lol:

7. delkolover

Ali now you have me curious about the elevator scene...I'm gonna have to watch it when I get home tonight!!

The 'Every Fiber of my Being' line I think is sooo crucial to this pairing b/c with no other characters have we seen such a declaration of trust towards each other. It is just another one of those tid bits, albeit a big one, that the TPTB have thrown in to keep this ship alive.

8. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

And like Ali said, Calleigh trusts no one else quite like that, if at all. And it's an even bigger thing that she let Eric know that she trusts him like that, given how she is with her emotions and the like.

Oh, I remember that! :D

You know, I wish there were more commentaries in the more E/C episodes, particularly Death Grip. I remember being so excited when I found out Whacked had a commentary, but then there was absolutely nothing said about the trust line. Nothing. I wanted to scream. Or cry. Or both.

9. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

They didn't say anything? It's very rare something that personal happens in the relationships between any of the CSI's and they just ignore it? Who was commentating?

I'd love more commentaries, because it gives us insight into the writers/producers heads. It's pathetic, but I need to know if they are planning something with my ship. ;)

Dude, isn't the new episode on tonight? I kind of lose track of time when I'm not at college or work. :lol: Who's gonna watch and report back for us poor souls across the Atlantic? Our special happens-once-a-season moment should be here any day now :D.

10. delkolover

While we are bound to get our special happens-once-a-season moments soon I don't think it is going to happen in this episode. We may get something small but I see our big moment happening in Man Down or the episode after.

I really hope the reason Eric beats up Nick is not b/c he still cares about Natalia and wants tog et back with her but instead he is protecting Valera or just being chivalrous. This applies to the Man Down spoilers b/c if Eric and Natalia do rekindle things....it kills any E/C moment for the ep and any hopes of E/C developing which is why I hope that Eric is only hitting Nick b/c he is being chivalrous or is doing it for Valera.

11. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

It was Donahue, so it really doesn't surprise me that nothing was said. It's been a while since I watched that commentary, but I honestly think she spent the scene talking about the lighting or the scenery. Oh, and the animosity between Eric and Ryan because of Speed. Nothing about Eric and Calleigh, which was the biggest part of that scene.

I'd love a Corey Miller commentary. :D I know he's only ever said good things about Eric and Calleigh in replying to emails and such, but I'd love to hear what he'd say about them if not prompted by some kind of question. Just comments on a scene, how they seem to light up around each other, stuff like that. :D

I'm actually looking forward to tonight, not really because there might be a tiny chance of any E/C at all, but because there's so many storylines that I just want to be done with.

12. delkolover

Oh I hear ya...certain storyline definately need to come to a close and I think tonight is the night we get that closure. And I think everyone knows what storlyines I am referring to!! In all that I am hoping for a small E/C scene but I am not really counting on it.

13. CSI_Duquesne01

Yeah, I'm tired of those storylines too. I can't wait until these 2 episodes are over.

14. delkolover

ok I know I might be contradictiong myself here...but there are only 25 minutes until the episode and I am totally excited. Mainly b/c I think we might get an E/C moment concering Eric getting into the fight or maybe b/c Jake is investigating.

Ya know maybe Eric makes a comment about how much of a jerk Jake is and Calleigh says something in return....oooh that would be total sexual tension!!

I think I am just grasping at straws but hey it is the first new ep of the year! :p

15. CSI_Duquesne01

I know, I know. I'm a little excited, too. I can't wait to see what is the cause of all of this!!! Maybe I'll stay here until it comes on...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.