Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 26, 2010.

1. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

2. yen35

yen35 Witness

Thanks Lizziewalker and ECRocks for the articles and picture.

3. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

4. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

5. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thank you Lizzie for a great pic and link for the video :) Emily looks good while pregnant :) Woman's feature always change when expecting, and I don't mean weight gain only - there is something in the face, like an extra glow and sometimes tiredness :) After all it's all that extra weight to carry. Episode 5? So they are shooting 4 episodes per month?I though it takes a bit longer...So she will probably miss 2 episodes exactly in the middle of the season...

6. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Emily looks fantastic....but I agree, she looks about 7 months to me too. Maybe she's having a big baby.

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

^ Not necessarily, my mom weighed (oh she's gonna kill me if she sees this but) 200 pounds when she was pregnant with me and I was 6 pounds, 12 ounces when I was born, so it could be a small baby and she's just a bit big, but she's soo beautiful in that video.

I'm gonna go watch it again. She's glowing isn't she? Don't mind me, I'm just fascinated with babies:)

8. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Guys, don't forget that the camera adds about 10 lbs! I know I look much bigger in pictures than I really am :lol:! So... I'm sure Emily's actually much smaller than she looks in the pictures and on TV! And she looks beautiful, happy and proud of her tummy :lol:!

9. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

I know what everyone is saying, Emily does look big for only being around 5 months, but I look like I am about to explode and I am about the same length along in my pregnacy. Everyone is different, but she looks amazing :) But how she wears those heels for 12-16 hours a day amazes me, I don't even bother putting them on anymore!

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Kassandra, I looove ur signature....maybe you and Emily will have the same due date. Even more to be happy about.... I never thought about the picture thing before and I kinda agree cuz of my family in pics and them in real life.

Her message on her website should've shown her belly now, it's jsut so cute.:)

11. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

Well thank you :) I was kind of hoping that but the odds of that happening are like what one in a million. It would be pretty awesome though! I know that when my family gets pictures of me and my belly they ask if I am having twins because I am so big. But everyone is different and I always look bigger in pictures than in real life. All I know is that my little peanut is going to have a loving family looking after her. I am just to young to be raising a family.

12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Well, best of luck to you Kassandra....hahaha I had to come back on here and say that when emily said that all she did was cook a baby, that was hilarious...she's so funny.

13. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

Well thank you :)

I know I started to giggle when she said that! She is just so cute. She seems really excited, I am hoping she has a girl.

14. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I guess so. My mom was big when she was having me and I was only 6lbs 0oz.

15. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

My mom was really big too when she had me. I was 6lbs 5oz. But we have to remember that Emily is only 5`2 so that aids in the problem of looking larger. According to my dad the reason why I look so big is because I am so short. LOL