EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3:The Garden of Eden

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 17, 2009.

?

New thread title

Poll closed Jul 1, 2009.
  1. Too Hot for TV

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Escape to Eden

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. "Talk about seeing the light"

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Some things you can count on

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. Back to you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Scorching the Small Screen

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. The Garden of EDeN

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  8. One in a Million

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The Eternal Flame

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Re: EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3:

Thank you! :) I'm glad you started visiting the Garden of EDeN! I know GregNickRyan (I think it was her) that had a good story too! I haven't seen an update from it though in a long time! Anyway I keep counting down the days till the season 8 premiere! I'm so excited yet so sad at the same time! I can't wait for the EDeN scenes! That is if we get alot! But since he's leaving and Adam's so close to Eva I wish they would give them some scenes together! It would be nice! *crosses fingers*

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think you might be referring to the MrsDelkoWolfe's fic. I haven't really written any that are solely Eden. All of mine are primarily Cake and/or Rave with some Eden thrown in. But, I finished all of mine. :) I have a few ideas though for one and I'm sure once the new season starts I'll have more. :lol: That is if they give us any good scenes between Eric and Natalia. :crosses fingers:

I am really hoping for some really good stuff this season before Adam leaves. I hope they give us a nice goodbye scene between Eric and Natalia. These two are great on-screen together. I loved the limo scene. It was so cute and playful. And the "good job, Aquaman" cracked me up. :lol: And of course how she stood up to those immigration dudes to protect Eric. :)

3. beautifuldisaster

Yea I was! Sorry! I was coming on to change it! I hope they gave us good scenes for EDeN! They deserve good ones! We deserve good ones! I looked at the promo pics and I got so excited! :lol: I want September 21 to come so quickly!

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I don't know about you all but I'm having some major EDeN withdraws!! I just saw some stills of Natalia for a new epi (no Eric though) & now I'm even more psyched for the season to begin -- she looks awesome, & I soooo miss Eric & Natalia. :p
    There is some sad news, but kinda good too ....

The sad news: Apparently Eric doesn't tell Nat goodbye in epi 5. The good: She does however say something that gives me the impression that him not telling her goodbye hurts her. If the script doesn't change, then Jesse will ask why he's left - she says she doesn't know, he says he thought they were friends & she replies that she thought so too. Sounds to me that she's upset, & imo, that's good to hear.

A year ago, 2 years ago, tptb would have Nat on the side likly saying nothing as if it shouldn't bother her one bit, so is this improvement? I'd say so. We may not get the reunion we've always wanted (though there's always the future if he doesn't keel over, I suppose) but this is so much better than tptb ignoring EDeN!!
    So far, spoiler wise, we have at least 3 out of 6 spoilerish tidbits for our couple -
    epi 1: we at least know she's at his bedside with the rest of the team & if the look of the still is correct then he does respond smiling to whatever she's saying to him.
    epi 2: She doesn't understand how the shooting happened, or rather she disagrees; Eric calls her to check on the team.
    epi 6: As mentioned above, she's likely upset that he didn't say goodbye.

And these are just the spoilers, who knows what else there'll be in the other epis - it'll be nice just to get this though. :)

Adam is supposedly arranged to appear in 4 more episodes (after epi 5), so he will be back, & maybe, just maybe, Natalia will give him a good talking to & tell him how hurt she was that he left without telling her goodbye.

I have come to wonder though...perhaps Eric doesn't say goodbye because he knows Natalia is likely the one person who would coax him into staying. We all know how she is, & while I do think she'd accept what he feels he needs to do, I also think she'd try her hardest to talk him out of it.
    Would anyone else? Probably not. Ryan would probably shake his hand & just let it go. H would likely tell him to do what he needs to do but to remember he's there for him. Too much tension with Calleigh, so...
    But Nat...yeah, I think of all people she'd give him one of her famous "talks" first (think 'Shock' episode about Marisol), so it's possible that's why Eric doesn't say anything to her -- I don't think it's to purposely hurt her, or because he doesn't care about her -- that's not Eric.

Anyhoo...my babbling is done for now. :p

5. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Well, that sort of sucks, for lack of a better word. Wasn't AR supposed to be on more than 5 epis this season? I thought it was more like 9 or 10, but they were going to be more like appearances rather than being a regular.

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

So many different people have been talking, but now (just since my last post, lol) according to Adam himself he is in a total of 10 episodes for the season - which means he'll show up 7 more times AFTER episode 5 -- as far as we know he doesn't appear in epi 2 & 4. Adam says his character will fade away slowly & that he isn't disappearing.

With 10 epis out of, say, 23 or 25 for the complete season, then he'll probably reappear much like Eva did back in season 4 (she had 14 epis), every other epi with a few absenses in between. It won't be so bad.....so long as we get some good Eden scenes before the offical leave. :)

7. beautifuldisaster

I can't wait to hear Natalia say what shes gonna say about him not telling her he's leaving! I mean that would hurt me too! And she's so kindhearted! Ugh that aggravates me! Anyway, I wonder if when the official leave comes if he'll say goodbye to her! I think sshe would look at him with those eyes like when she wants to talk to him but knows it wont do any good. I can't wait for the premiere! I keep counting down the days! Even though it will be sad knowing that Erics time for leaving the show will draw near as I watch every episode. As far as Natalia goes, I'm happy to see she wil be on my tv screen! That makes me happy! :) I can't wait to hear the phone call! I am excited bout that scene! :thumbsup:

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I'm back! *does face plant* God it's been forever and I've missed you guys to pieces... hopefully I'll be able to hang around a little longer! Anyways, where was I...?

He's LEAVING? Man, I've been out of it for too long... I hope that there's at least a proper goodbye between him and Natalia if that's gonna happen. And while TPTB are at it, throw in some EDeN scenes for good measure.

*thinks it over* Wait a minute, even if he's leaving, that doesn't mean that EDeN won't happen. It'll just take place off screen and maybe through phone calls. Can you imagine him calling her when she's on break and asking how her day's going? Maybe there'd even be some flirting...

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Karuuuuuu!! **tackles** :D
    I thought you disappeared on us! So glad to have you back, hope life is being kind. ;)

You've certainly missed out on a lot of gossip -- too much for me to catch you up, but if need be feel free to take advantage of private messaging. :p
    Heehee. Adam is leaving yes, but he will have 10 epis this season, & has agreed to resurface every now and again after that, so as long as Natalia stays put then there's always the chance for EDeN.....& things are already looking better between them for the new season. :beer:

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*tackles back* That was because of university and too many family gatherings... but hopefully I'm back for good!

Well that's a relief... and things are looking better already? That's great, but it's sad that it took Eric leaving for things to finally happen. As for popping up from time to time, how great would it be if she walked into the lab on a crummy day and then all of a sudden see Eric there with that famous grin on his face? That and a hug ougtha cheer her right up!

11. beautifuldisaster

OMG! That would make my day! :) It would cheer me up! I can just see her walking to him and them huggin now! Wow what a nice scene! It would be like Deep Freeze all over again! :p Except it would be a longer embrace! I was watching my dvds the other day and I always fast forward to their scenes together, and I just love the look in Natalias eyes as she looks at him or watches him walkaway! And then in Payback when they meet in the hall, oh my Lord thats my favorite scene ever! :thumbsup: TPTB did an amazing job on that scene! I love how he watches her before he turns around to leave like when she's pulling on her jacket thing, and that grin he gives like he's remembering the night before....oh its just perfect! And then there's the scenes where he looks her up and down from behind! I just grin when I see those scenes! I have pictures of him doing that saved on my computer! He cracks me up! I hope we get more of those scenes before he leaves! :rolleyes:

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Of course they'd hug for a little too long... especially if they haven't seen each other in a while. Though I like to think that he drops by her house-- with the key he never returned-- for some good home cooking. I would love it if on the show, Natalia mentions that she has a dinner date with him...

13. beautifuldisaster

You know I really want to see a scene with her and him and her asking why he didnt say goodbye to her. I think that would show him that it hurt her that he didnt say goodbye to her and it would show him how much she really cares! Cause you can always see when Natalia has been hurt by the look in her eyes and voice. But mainly the eyes! I can see the whole dropping off the key scene now! And I must say I do like! But I dont think TPTB would ever give us a scene like that. They're gonna keep it plain and simple which I absolutely hate! :shifty: I still can't wait for the premiere though! I have my fingers crossed for some good EDeN scenes!

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*crosses fingers* Let's hope that there's at least a goodbye scene between the two of them. I will poke TPTB if that doesn't happen... but I want there to be some sort of closure. I don't want them to be left hanging.

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ah, I missed your poking Karu :lol:

It'll be interesting to see how they work in his remaining episodes, & I too am anxious to see if anything comes out of Nat being upset over him not saying goodbye. I kinda hope she goes for the sarcastic but ticked off & hurt approach ......play the guilt trip, girl! :lol:

There is one good thing we might be able to look forward to --with Eric leaving awhile, there's time for his hair to grow back before returning. **rubs the ChiaDelko** :p

That was the amazing work of Adam & Eva! I believe that's the scene where tptb let those 2 improvise .....true chemistry at it's best right there!! ;)
    I do love how boyish & smitten he was with her -- that funny little way that he grinned ear to ear, almost shy-like when he looked at her.....too cute.

~~~~~~~~~~
    Anyone going to be watching the Alma awards tomorrow night? Our Adam & Eva are both nominated, & Eva will present an award. How sweet would that be if she were to present in Adam's category?! :D
    Kudos to our beautiful couple! :beer: