Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lausi_GM

lausi_GM Dead on Arrival

[​IMG]

Well judging from this photo (that's from the same event someone posted that other picture of them here) I'd say she's either having twins or she should have had the baby by now :)

I'm so happy for the both of them... (and would looooooooooooove to see "baby Flack" :adore::adore::adore:')

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  2. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

I would say so. Good for the both of them.

3. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and I knew this is the right thread for me to go ;). I launched the Eddie Cahill Fansite today with lots of Eddie goodies :). I hope you'll check it out and stop by at http://www.totallyeddiected.net

If you like the site, help me spread the word about it! :)

4. Trillian42

Trillian42 Victim

Jeez! No love for Mr. Cahill today?

I'm surprised that I'm the first to say Happy Birthday!
    Hopefully he's having a great 32nd!

:thumbsup:

5. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

HOOLY CRAP I TOTALLY FORGOT HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDIE!!!!!!

6. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Happy 32nd to Eddie :) Seriously, he looks a lot younger than he is.

Now that I think about, I don't think I've ever posted in here, so hi :D Anyway, to have three lines, I'm going to say that I feel that Eddie should've been nominated for an Emmy. He's just been fantastic the past few seasons of CSI:NY, especially in the season finale of the fifth season and the beginning of this season. :) Oh and he's awesome in the movie Miracle. Found it on one day on Family Channel, watched it and loved it :)

7. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

Entertainment Tonight gave a birthday shout out to him. :thumbsup:

8. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

I hope he had a fun celebration! :) It seems like the older he gets, the better he looks :lol:.

9. FlacksAngell

FlacksAngell Victim

I was just searching around the net this morning and came across a page that said that Eddie and Nikki had a baby girl in Early Dec. I can't access it so can't get the link :( So she'd have been about two or three months pregnant when they got married. Certainly puts the wedding in perspective after so long of being together. BUt I'm guessing it's the Catholism :p

Congrats to both of them though! If it's true I'm sure baby Girl Cahill is just as cute as her daddy. Hope she got the eyes :p

10. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

11. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

If you found the site once you can find it again. What do you mean you "can't access it so can't get the link"? Everyone on this thread is going to want to read it.

12. tobinhr

tobinhr Hit and Run

I'm not the OP poster, but I read that on the "Eddie Cahill" Wikipedia site. It's not attibuted to anything/anyone so whether it's reliable is anyone's guess. She did look VERY pregnant in that picture though!

Tobin

13. FlacksAngell

FlacksAngell Victim

Excuse me Dreamboat? First of all I'm not a child so don't speak to me like that. It's very rude and Its uncalled for. Secondly I mean what I said " I can't access it so can't get the link"? I don't understand what you didn't understand of that sentence? And thirdly if you simply pop Eddie and Nikki + baby into any search bar I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for as will any other member who wants to see it.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  14. FlacksAngell

FlacksAngell Victim

Thanks for replying tobinhr :) Hmm..I don't think it was the Wikipedia site I found it on I think it was a Twitterish type site (Maybe it was Twitter :p) I actually found it as a description to a link, so I don't really know what site it was.

15. NypdFlackie

NypdFlackie Hit and Run

Well if it was twitter it may not be legit, sorry to burst your bubble Flacksangel, but either way I am happy for both Nikki and Eddie I am sure they will make great parents to either a son or daughter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.