DVD (Tv Shows) Announcement - Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Jun 6, 2006.

1. 915

915 CSI Level One

;) I heard that to actually. :D I actually bought Numb3rs season 1 yesterday, and stayed up until 3 a.m. watching the it. I'm asking for "Supernatural" season 1 for my birthday which is in September anyway.

2. loves_csi

loves_csi CSI Level One

I remenber Here Come the Brides. I am debating on whether to buy that. Are there any extras included?

Oh Oh, Amazing Stories and JAG both coming out in July. There is no way I can afford all of these. :( Boy do I have a hard decision to make.

3. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Does anybody know when the final three seasons (7,8,9) of Seinfeld will be released? None have come out since Decemember and I haven't heard anything since so...

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I've looked all over the web for the release dates and haven't found anything, not even a rough idea for you. :eek: I've noticed that there are a lot of people who seem to be baffled as to when they will be released. I'll keep my eyes peeled and I’ll let you know if I find anything. Sorry I can't be much more help. :(

5. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Aww don't worry about it. I really appreciate your help though. I remember last year that one season was released in April and then another two seasons were released in December and I figure they'd do the same thing this year but nope, I guess not. I'm thinking that they're planning to release them around Christmas time which sucks 'cause I can't wait that long.

6. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

Anyone have any idea when Criminal Minds will be released on Region 2 in the UK.

7. Tinkerbell

I've been looking for the release date of Criminal Minds here in the UK since I read your post earlier, but unfortunately I've not been able to find even a possible date for release here. When I do come across it, you'll be the first to know. :)

8. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I'm very happy to see that Police Squad is going to be released in two weeks. I forgot that it was coming out this soon.

9. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

I hope they finally release Third Watch on DVD one of these days

10. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

They need to release all the seasons of The Amazing Race on DVD. I hated it when they released season 7 before 2,3,4,5,and 6, all because of Rob and Amber..ugh

11. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I'm very happy about the SVU news, I can't wait to see what extras they're planning for it.

12. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Ghost Whisperer S1 comes out today.

13. Tinkerbell

jorja, I thought I'd let you know (you may already know this, but just in case you don't), Seinfeld season 7 is due for release on DVD on 21st November 2006 (US). :)

Unfortunately, seasons 8 & 9 I’m yet to find.

Other enquiries:

Criminal Minds season 1 - I've been notified that it is due for release in the US on the 28th November. Unfortunately I'm still waiting a UK release date.

Third Watch- no word yet on a possible release date.

Amazing Race - again, no word yet on a possible release date for 2,3,4,5,and 6.

When I find out anything I'll let you all know. :)

14. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I'm very excited that season two of Without A Trace is finally being released. We've waite too long for it, I thoguh that they weren't even going to release it.

15. keich

keich CSI Level One

Law and Order SVU Season 3 DVD will be released on Jan. 30, 2007. More details here. :)

Personally, I can't wait. I do hope they release seasons 4, 6 and 7 soon.