Danny/Lindsay#24: Because 10 percent is all you need

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brinchen, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's much MS I appreciate this. WOW, lots of stuff I missed. I think another show was opposite this at and in those episodes on Miami, so I missed them. I really got riveted to the show in the "trilogy" "Bone Voyage" and have kept up since then. But their so cute together and so in tune I enjoy watching their camraderie with one another;)

2. Desertwind

I haven't watched any of the re-runs with Danny/Lindsay, have they been in these? When does the new season begin? I sure they show some luvin" with them[​IMG]

3. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I hope so Desertwind.

Danny/Lindsay, and Grissom/Sara have become the only ships I now accept on the CSI's. Maybe Eric/Calleigh but I've disinvested in it now.

All other ships Stay out of my life!!!

4. Desertwind

:lol:I really don't think there are any other ships, are there? I hope they do show a bit of them, down the line, or a lot would be great:bolian:

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I wish more of us would come to the spoiler thread...all I see are anti-D/L posts and I often wish we could have more balance. Is it just most of you don't want to be spoiled? That's understandable.

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey Guys, let's keep this thread dedicated to Danny and Lindsay. Not who likes them and who doesn't.

Although some spoilers are coming out, you can discuss how passing his Sergeants Exam could effect their relationship and/or marriage.

There, gave you a good line now go... Discuss.

Oh, when spoilers do come out, please use a spoiler tag, thank you. :D

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Sorry. I'd just hoped to entice a few more of us over there. I won't keep going on it though.

8. Desertwind

[​IMG] I hope this new season they up the ante and have more scenes with Danny and Lindsay. Maybe a new baby bro. or sis. for little Lucy as well. Their so cute together[​IMG]

9. biletci23

biletci23 Victim

[spam]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2011
  10. Desertwind

So fans any news on this couple, how long before the premiere, and what are they doing this summer, any news on that front? I sure hope so, if any one has anything, no matter how insignificant spill:confused:

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I'm happy to see this thread is still active. :) We're getting closer and closer to the new season. Do you guys have any wishes for the new season when it comes to DL?

I don't know if there's a chance that Danny would be working with Lindsay and the team now that he's a Sergeant, but maybe we'll get some scenes outside the cases. That's the good thing about them being married. :) I'd love to see some moments in which they talk, or maybe even a short moment at home. A kiss would be nice as well. ;)

What did you think of the DL moments we got last season? Personally I really liked them, especially those in the finale. I think their excitement and joy was just too cute to watch. There's a lot of teasing in season 7, which I really love.

12. Desertwind

Good to see you on here again Brinchen:bolian: Everthing you said I would like to see too. I'm kinda of a newbie with them, so I dn't know all the things that happened in the past. It's so cool to see a couple that actually both of them are on and still together on the show. Maybe a new baby:thumbsup: for Lucy, but just seeing them together is enough, and makes me smile when I see them;)

13. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I have mixed opinions on D/L but I do enjoy their presence, albeit sometimes from a puppy-love point of view.

I haven't always been impressed with how they've handled it much of the time but I do hope it works out when Danny is promoted to a higher position as Sergeant and working on the field more than just at the lab.

I wonder what's the status of Lucy since the Shane Casey ordeal. I was thrilled to see Lindsay kill Shane Casey and save her child. Now I wonder how Lucy has fared since then.

Probably not TPTB's strong point though....:/

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I'm really happy we got a couple of information lately. It's great that they're showing how Danny and Lindsay are dealing with the promotion. It's not like it's all about 'oh, we can't work together anymore, that sucks'. From the latest information we got, I took it like this: they work on different times and barely get to spend any time with each other. I guess every couple/family would have a problem with that. They want to be around each other, want to see their child growing up together, want to spend time with each other as husband and wife, and surely not just every few days for five minutes. So I can understand why they're wondering if the promotion is really worth it. Because well, after all they ARE a family. What's good for the family matters the most. To me, that's a very mature point of view, especially when you look at how they behaved a few years ago. They've learnt that the whole is important. So I love that they'll try to handle it and then they'll decide whether the promotion is worth it or not (or whether the new job is worth it or not, because I don't think if he goes back to the job, he automatically gives up on the promotion?). It shows they're working as a team, thinking of each other's wishes as well, not just of their own, and thinking of their child as well. To me, that's what makes them so great. They come across as a real family, with real wishes and problems. Anyway, I'm happy they're continuing the storyline and don't just behave all 'did something happen?'. Those are really realistic problems and I can't wait to see how they'll handle it together. I love that this once again shows how they think of their family first.

15. butterflies.lan

butterflies.lan Victim

I enjoy seeing them together on this CSI. I hope this stays the same and we see more of them on this season:p