Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Please remember that when posting in Shipper Central that you must have 3 lines of on topic discussion, which does NOT include thread discussion. With the new season here, that shouldn't be too hard to do, right?

Thank You.

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Alright, so which title should we use and who should open the thread?

I can't believe how many fantastic moments we got in the first episode already! What I loved even more though is that we got the good old bantering again. Wasn't it adorable when Danny told Lindsay that she's too cute to threaten him? :lol: But what is even better is that he called her Montana again. How long didn't he do that? I think the last time we got a Montana was in season 4, can't say for sure when. Any idea? I remember he said it in You Only Die Once, but did he say it after that? Anyway, it was such a long time, I didn't expect that at all! Anyway, it was wonderful to see it again. Even though their current situation isn't easy for sure, there was still a moment of teasing, which was awesome. But then we got some emotions as well, and both scenes were so believable. It's great to see that they're not just the teasing couple but that they can also have serious conversations, and that they talked about feelings. It was about time they learnt that. And it seems like they're doing well with it!

So, how about a picture now? There were just some so cute scenes. Like this one here.

[​IMG]

credit: learning to fall

3. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Im not sure about the title of the thread, but I think you should open the thread.

Ya I think you only die once was the last time we herd him call her montana. The scenes were so cute between them ,and the fact that they can have alittle fun with eachother even if he is in a wheelchair.

That is such a cute pic.

4. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I´m not sure about the title either. I guess that doesn´t help a lot:lol: But I really can´t decide. I agree with carminelove15 that you should open the new thread, Brinchen.
    And I totally agree about the bantering. It felt very natural again after such a long time. I also think it was ´ You only die once´ when he called her Montana for the last time. Wow, that´s really a long time.
    Aw, the pic is so cute. I totally liked the closeness between them, the touches. Or just the scene when Danny couldn´t grab the bullet and Lindsay handed it to him. And the look Lindsay gave Danny, showing him ´You can trust me, I´m there for you´. This little scene showed so much without any words. I loved it.

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Fine then, I'll open the thread if you want to. :) And if you can't decide I'll flip a coin for one. :lol:

Aww, I love how you said that. I agree, one thing I love about them is the body language. I love the way they say more with the way they act than with what they actually say. Like how sweet was it how Danny glanced back at Lindsay and how she rested her chin on his shoulder? That was so very sweet! There is this closeness between them which is enjoyable to watch. Very lovely! What I also liked- she didn't say anything about him going to that meeting with Mac all alone. There is just something between them that's so...easy. You know what I mean? Interacting seems to be so much easier for them. Once again it shows how close they are.

Another cap because I'm in cap mood.

[​IMG]

credit: learning to fall

6. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

lol Ya maybe we should have A poll to pick a name. Get other peoples opinion on what the name should be. Ya I so agree about the Buller scene that she is saying 'I got you' with a look.
    I think the fact that he lied about his chances of walking again other then that fact he did not want to scare her, I also think he was also worried that she might leave him because of that look he gave when she said "Im here to stay".
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Credit learning to Fall

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

^^^Aww, you're a mind reader- more pictures! :adore: And what lovely ones. I enjoyed that scene so much. I agree that he didn't only lie because he didn't want to scare her, he also lied because he was afraid of her reaction. Which makes it even more important that she did that little speech afterwards. He needed to hear it again, that she would be at his side and that even if he didn't believe in himself, she would just believe in him for the both of them. And that no matter how high chances are, she'll continue believing in him. I think she didn't need to remind him of that because he didn't know how much she loves him, but I think he just needed to hear it again, and that she'll really stay at his side like she said earlier.

About the thread title, how about this- we just use one when we open it and then we can change it later if there are other wishes? Because obviously we have to open it very soon. :D

8. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I agree we should just open one.

I just loved the fact that she just talked to him and reminded him that she will always be there for him no matter what. I just love how the writers wrote her speech it was perfect. The whole episode was amazing for the both of them.

just adding maybe the new thread should be called Danny and Lindsay#24 Because 10 percent is all you need. We can change it later but just for now till we can get the name we want.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  9. Cindy30

Cindy30 Civilian

Hi, my name is Cindy, I'm from Germany and I'm a huge D/L fan. I really liked the first episode of season 6 and the pictures you posted are amazing. I don't know how often I have seen the clips already:) My favourite scene was the first, because we heard after a very long time a 'Montana' from Danny. I'm glad the banter is back, I was really missing it and I hope we will seeing it again.

Btw. Brina, I love your avatar:hugegrin:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  10. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Great pics. Em, I think I´m a little bit spoiled after that episode:lol: Such great moments. I want more of them.
    That scene was really amazing. They talked with each other and they listened to each other. Really an important moment for their relationship. Their trust in and respect for each other really must have grown a lot after it.

Yep, let´s just open the new thread and then we can still change the name. Or not. I don´t know:lol:

And welcome Cindy. Great to have you here:)

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Welcome Cindy! It's so wonderful to see this thread so active again. I missed those times where we all chatted. :D So yay about that!

Yeah, really, I'm also getting spoiled here! So much DL goodness in one episode already, and so many different kinds of scenes they shared. It was just perfect like that. I agree, Isla, the way they talked things out this time was important for them and I'm happy they showed how their relationship has changed over the years and how strong they have become.

So, I'll open the thread now. :) I'm so excited we got a new thread! I'll edit this post with the link later.

12. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Welcome Cindy:)
    Its great to have new Danny and Lindsay shippers.
    I wanted to say that and I cant wait till the new thread.
    I hope this new season of Csi Ny we get a better look at the Danny and Lindsay relationship.

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Okay, the next thread was just opened, the new one is here. :D

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Since the new thread is open, I'll lock this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.