Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

it seems like when they said they loved each other that it really reassured them both about the ship and where they are. D/L both seem to have more confidence now that they're on the same page now.

i hope D/L kiss soon!!!! when was the last time we got a good one out of them... "Snow Day"?! that was a long time ago, well maybe they've kissed since then but our prying eyes didn't see it. i want an on screen kiss!! i was kinda surprised they didn't kiss before they told Mac about Baby Boom, i was looking forward to one.

i'm sure TPTB have a kiss and a "Montana" coming up sometime. D/L are back together and in love these things should happen.

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yep, that's what I thought as well. It helped them a lot to finally speak it out, and to know that both of them are feeling the same. In 511 it felt like they were indeed more confident. Three little words and such a great effect. :adore:

Oh, I would love to see them kiss! It's true, the last kiss was in Snow Day, and Snow Day was the season 3 finale, so long time ago. I hope we'll see a kiss soon. How sweet would that be? :adore: There've been so many sweet scenes lately.

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I agree about the kiss. Although they may perhaps not be as far in their relationship that they will move in together or more, but a kiss would not be that strange anymore, not even when they are in the middle of the lab. :cool:

We don't need to see a whole make-out session, but just a little peck would be quite normal between two people in love. Imo that "feeling the baby kick"-scene was way more intimate than anything we have seen between them thus far. :)

Oh, and I'm shamelessly plugging my new fic - Merry Christmas, y'all! :angel:

4. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Merry Christmas my fellow shippers. 'Tis the season to be Jolly and lalalala lala lala. Haven't TPTB been very good to us this winter? :D I'm still so happy.

I am really pleased with the way they are playing this out and Dutch you're totally right. The baby kicking scene was the most intimate we've seen. I loved that whole very small scene, they way he asked how they were doing. It was adorable, he's so excited about being a daddy.

Anyway everyone, have an awesome day today!

5. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Merry Christmas to you too, Peaches. I agree with you, the baby kicking scene was the most intimate we've ever seen, and it was so sweet. He really seems to care about her and the baby.

Have we discussed names for the little one yet? I know we don't know whether it's a boy or a girl, but we could still discuss names for both genders.

My suggestions: Boy - Colby James or Timothy Scott; Girl - Bailey Mae or Faith Sophia.

What d'ya think? Merry Christmas Everyone; hope you have a great day! PSG xxx

6. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Merry Christmas to everyone! :D

I agree with all of you. The baby kicking scene was something really intimate. That's maybe why I love it even more than the scenes from 'Snow Day'. There was something so special in this scene in the hallway. They're both so excited because of their baby. And they're so close again. I love the end of the scene *looks at banner*. The smiles on their faces are just so sweet. Wonderful scene! It's impressive that a scene like this can be more intimate than a kiss (or something else like this) could be. Just because it was so personal and so totally cute.

7. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I agree with everyone that the hallway scene was very intimate. It was really sweet and I loved seeing the smiles on both of their faces. I like that we also go to see Lindsay put her hand over Danny's when his was on her belly. :) This hiatus is killing me!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, I so LOVE how Danny put his hand on Lindsay's belly and how she put hers onto his. :adore: This whole scene made me squee so much.

Oh, names! Right. I still can't really decide what could be the perfect name for the DL baby. Your suggestions sound nice. But until now I can't even decide what'd be better- boy or girl? I'm so excited.

I love all the moments we got so far btw. Although they didn't even kiss yet, there were so many intense, intimate and squee-worthy moments. :adore:

9. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Beautiful icon CLChristmasAngel.

I agree, Danny seems to really care about Lindsey and their baby very much and that scene when he placed his hand over Lindsey's baby bump it made happy. They have come through a lot together and to see them happy again, it's wonderful.:adore:

10. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i was thinking after reading some posts on another board that Danny hasn't called Lindsay "Montana" in a while does anyone think that if they have a girl they'll name her Montana? i think that would be so cute.

the hallway scene to me in 5X12 was probably better than a kiss. it was so sweet and so nice to see them smilling and happy. it was more intimate than a kiss IMO. i would still love to see some kind of a kiss though, i can just imagine the squees of delight coming from this board if that happend

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Hm, I'm not sure if they'd call the child 'Montana'. I hope we'll see little hints whether it's going to be a girl or a boy. I'm still wondering- what would fit the best? What would you like to see? Boy or girl? At the moment I'd say girl. I don't really know why. :lol:

I would also like to see a kiss. I still start squeeing when I see the kissing scenes from Snow Day, and a new kissing scene would be really great.

12. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I think I would like to see them with a girl. I don't know, something about Danny having a daughter is soo cute! I can't wait to see how this is all going to play out. I wonder if they are going to find out what they are having or be surprised. Probably wait till she has the baby just to keep all the viewers guessing.

I would really like another kiss scene too! Although the hallway scene in 5x12 was soooo sweet, a kiss would be nice too. I can't wait until new episodes hit the air.

13. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I think that's why it has been so quiet in here, we're all just waiting for what will happen next. I really do wonder if it will just be an easy ride from now on, or if there will be some more discussions about their situation. At some point decisions do have to be made about how the baby will be raised, where he/she/they are gonna live and I cannot imagine that those decisions will go smoothly.

When the baby is gonna be a girl (fingers crossed), I really hope they don't call it Montana, that would be so weird imo.

14. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Well, instead of calling it peanut, or he or she, or blip. Why don't we just refer to the baby as "lil' Mo. That way we don't call it Montana, or baby Montana :wtf: That just doesn't seem right. But this way it can be kinda like Montana, and yet be unisex. I have a female friend names "Mo" for her nickname. It works don't y'all think.

15. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Peanut is pretty much what we called my nephew until about a month or two after he was born when he got too big for the name... Now my sis calls him pumpkin. :) hehe.

dutch_treat, I hope that it will be an easy ride from here on out but I doubt it...we can never be that lucky. I can't wait to see how they deal with the situations that you mentioned. I also wonder how much of these situations they are going to show on screen... guess we'll have to wait and see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.