Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

In short - there is absolutely nothing wrong with you! :guffaw: Let's listen to other people claim they don't wanna know but they so do!

I don't see why we can't fast forward to next year, Liff, I've already explained my take on 'time' with this series anyway so yeah, let's head on through to '09! We're gonna need to take it to a new level of fluff though. She forgives him, after work they head home and Boom! Champagne (beer) chilling in the fridge, pretty dress & sexy suit laid out for them with Opera (he's doing something for her now people!) tickets beside them. And! Pool table is set up for when they come home ;)

Now take this end scenario to the gutter & enjoy! :devil:

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I don't wanna know..........pssst, do tell :devil:

:lol:
    That is....a very good point! :lol: Why on earth can't we fast forward to '09? Clearly time does not take place at an even rate on the show :p

I was thinking they go out to a diner for lunch or something and they cuddle in the corner whilst waiting for their food (since they're at work), and then they're just happily being happy together and smooching now and again, and Danny can play with her hair :)p) and then everything's just so dang fluffy I think I'm about to pass out :lol: I heart fluff.

Oh but I agree, he has to make up for it some ways and he might even suggest taking her to the opera while she just wants to spoon up against him on the couch and watch stupid movies all night long - feeding each other popcorn...and chocolate, but Danny wants to make it up to her, and he already bought the tickets, and when they're done he tells Linds he's never forgetting her birthday ever again. :lol:

No gutter for me today? :eek: Maybe it's still too early for my poor confuzzled brain :p

8 more posts before I open a new thread - but I've got to go out for lunch, so DONT post too much until then!!! :lol:

3. sherry

sherry Dead on Arrival

Peaches: I'm actually going out next Saturday, and for the first time I'm thinking it won't be a bad thing to forget to set my video!:confused:I'm sure when it comes down to it tho, I'll be my own worst enemy and watch...after that things can only get better!:)

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Ooops, sorry Liffy! My votes are : F & G. :D But all of them are wonderful! Good luck with the opening! :lol: I remember I was suppose to make a thread a gazillion years ago and I was so busy, I've completely forgotten about it. :lol:

:lol: We know you do, Liffy! As ALWAYS! I'm loving the fluff too, but I'd love it they are to take things slow. I think that seems better as when things are fast, they'll just crash and burn. That's been rather evident already, also partly because of Ruben's death.

I'm actually looking forward to some sort of scene in which he will make it up by pulling something extravagant. Like a thousand red roses in her lab, which may take quite some time to clean up. :lol: Or maybe he can tell the entire lab that he loves her and if he gets laid off, then so be it. (Of course, Mac wouldn't be that stupid to fire Danny, but that's not quite the point.) :lol: :D

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Yes, Cordy has selective amnesia too! :lol:

We don't see much grief from Danny when he's at work, so I hope we can see DL outside of work and know where they both stand right now. I don't believe Danny has no feelings for Lindsay whatsoever, but maybe the recent death of Ruben brings about stronger emotions and he forgot about everything else because of his guilt.

I think they need to start slow, and maybe we can see them admitting they should start over in the next episode, that IMO would be good because we know that time doesn't pass properly on screen so if we see them together in the future, at least we know what they're trying to do and can possibly make an educated guess as to where they are in their relationship. :)

I hope we get to see some kind of talk between them, even it's after the big one (which I do hope happens off-screen because I don't think the writers can handle that much emotional drama), and maybe some tension which leads to an ultimatum. They try and put their past behind them, what's done is done, and try to move on by starting over. That I can see happening, and maybe TPTB will do a better job from now on when they're handling DL. :)

I don't see them as being a childish couple, they're good for each other, but the way TPTB shows them sometimes annoy me. :rolleyes:

That might piss Lindsay off though! And I don't think Danny wants to do anything to annoy his Montana right now, because although she may think he's a keeper, he might now know how deeply he's gone and woven himself around her heart and is still a little jumpy around her :p

Who knows, a million roses? That would be fun to watch :) But I like the less obvious version of Linds finding daisies everywhere. :lol: Daisies are their thing - and it always will be. (I still wonder where he got that daisy from that morning, does he have potted plants on the balcony or something? :lol: )

Voting Results:

Winner (8 votes) - Danny/Lindsay #22: Because I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go.

Runner-Up (5 votes) - Danny/Lindsay #22: Our ship has balls of steel

:)

6. Little_Peaches

Ok, so I've just seen Like Water for Murder. Anyone wanna know my take on it? Here goes ;)

Firstly I'll get the off topic stuff outta the way (Mac)

Lindsay - aww bless, she is actually the only one who hasn't had her a** kicked by him even when she makes a mistake
    Reed - again, aww. Mini ass kicking but ultimately their interaction is sweet especially when Mac tells him he's just like Claire. Also implies that they tend to see each other/talk even though we don't see it.
    Quinn - Quinn?! Mac, WTF? Though nice work shooting her down when she was flirting ;)

So - the stuff we're all interested in - the DL interaction. Don't know why you're all confused cause I only seen a positive light on that scene. Besides the obvious, they aren't dating (for the time being!).

Danny saying that they should rent it is not a casual remark that just slips out. I rewatched to confirm but he looks at her as he says it. Really looks at her to watch her reaction - is she gonna agree? Can I get back in there? Then when she walks out - I dunno I think he looks like he's thinking, she still has feelings for me, yes! Look at the way he bites his lip, not to mention that he checks her ass out as she leaves! :lol:

I thought it was a very cute scene and definately looking forward to more DL interaction of that kind. Providing it ends up all snuggly on the couch. :D

Yes Sherry, it will get better, I've seen Right Next Door and it made me feel icky & sick but watching this one I'm holding out for Happy Ever After! I know what you mean though - I will watch it again and start shouting and throwing things at the TV. *note to self - buy marshmallows!* Oh well, at least I can enjoy him doing the 5iveUS advert and it zooms in to his awesome blue eyes.....

More Snuggles!!!! It's gonna happen people, we just need to accept it! xx

Edit - ah yes, time passing in NY. If by their recent theories with time passing 4.15 should've been technically Dec but we'll say Jan so as not to split hairs, 4.17 people wanna go swim in the ocean in winter? Not American as you know so I could be wrong but I thought NY was frozen through winter!?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  7. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

You're right, I'm more and more hoping that we don't get to see the actual talk :rolleyes:, but merely a reference that it actually took place...
    like in that school where Rikki is supposed to be mentioned - that could be a scene where we come to understand (thank you writers [/sarcasm]) that he has told here what has happened.

To finally have them both on the same page would indeed be a huge improvement to what we've seen thus far :cool:...Both of them finally letting go off the pain and sorrow of both of their past and both willing to look to the future and to take a next step in their relationship - together....:)

I watched it again and I still believe that at that moment -being with Lindsay- he totally forgot about Rikki :lol: and about the fact that Lindsay was trying to put some distance between them...it wasn't until he saw the look on her face that he remembered...men :rolleyes:

LOL, I hadn't catched that one, but yes, you're right, it really looks like he is thinking he still has a chance with her...about the ass-checking...again...men :rolleyes: (sorry Liffy, but you so would check out her ass too)

Yeah, our girl definitely deserves some happiness already..:(

Oooh, the possibilities...I agree he has to really go out of his way to show her that she still means the world to him and that he can't let go - love the new thread title....:)

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

As far as I know, Linds works the case with Mac (and is with Mac for most of the episode), so I have no idea why Danny's there. Maybe they had the talk and he's trying to track her down to talk some more? :confused:

You're making me all fluffy some more....awww.... I can't wait for them to kick off again and be all lovey dovey behind the scenes (and in my head) and possibly a few snuggles here and there on screen, the millions of shared grins and looks and possibly a few lustful stares too? :)

Hey!

He- oh wait...yeah, you're probably right.... :p
    Wouldn't it be nice if Danny sees Linds all mopey around him, but she's all bright and happy around Flack? That might make him kick himself too - because he's not the one that makes her happy anymore...

But he will be, soon-ish :p

I just hope he doesn't go to her apartment with a boom box and start singing :lol:

9. Little_Peaches

Woohoo! Last post! Smug face is on!
    I'd love to see him with a boom! box at her apartment. Could you imagine the 'Oh My God' look on her face? He's not gonna do this is he? Oh yes!

Cute scenario - anything to shut him up! An agreement to give it another shot? That'll kinda cut it. Oh well, she's just gonna need to kiss him to quieten him then drag him back to his place for a game of pool. :devil:

Edit: Fine, I'm not the last post :(

10. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^ "But don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart" :p

Aha, I didn't know that...that's kinda interesting - so somehow they're on different cases and still get in to some kinda argument over Rikki - Now I'm really curious to see how that ep will go

Yeah, jealousy has very often proven to work when people are not seeing eye to eye...He doesn't wanna see his girl :) smile and be happy with someone who's not him...:brickwall:

BTW this was 1,000...

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.