Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tinieyhasbi

tinieyhasbi Dead on Arrival

i keep thinking about the crazy scene he and lindsay had. Was it already aired on episode 15 (where they found the doc)(im guessing)or it will be on episode 16
    Carmine mentioned it on his interview before.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

You know everytime I hear this pink fluffy fog/cloud stuff it makes me think of snickerdoodle cookies mmm... I really don't know why though! :)

3. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

What are these snickerdoodle cookies of which you speak? I'm intrigued.....

Can they be crumbled into ice cream & used in one of our many fantasies regarding DL & a pool table?

*Giggles in a dirty way!*

4. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

*Covers Eyes*

Man I go away for a night and you guys are already getting down and dirty...

I think I heard something about ice cream and a pool table...danny and linds......

*runs away*

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

:guffaw::guffaw:I'm sorry, people but I'm having quite a laughing fit about this :eek:...I know that it's a totally ridiculous conspiracy theory, but I can almost imagine TPTB reading this board after the first promo and having so much fun because of ALL those theories :rolleyes: that they've decided to add something extra juicy to the most recent promo.

Why does all the fun stuff always happen when I'm either sound asleep or working :brickwall:

Txs for the link Catie! I'm not more worried, I'm slightly less worried - because it is still totally unclear what's going on, but somehow I feel that they try a little too hard to give us the idea that Danny and Lindsay will split up. :lol:

I haven't seen anything new to change my firm believe that Danny realizes what he's about to do and why, and stops it because of how he feels for Lindsay (a shirtless Danny - :eek: HELLO LADIES - HE'S SHIRTLESS AGAIN :devil: - doesn't mean that he has slept with anyone)...and of course there will be anger, some strong language and accusations, but I'm sure that when they've both given the other a piece of their mind the air will be cleared between them.

Some very interesting things I thought about after seeing that second promo are:
    • Is it Danny's apartment? - Where is the blackboard?
    • And if, yes - How did Lindsay get in there and possibly surprise him? - Does she perhaps have a key?
    • And if, no - Is that Lindsay's apartment?
    Nice manip Sissi and Jen I'm glad you had a great time in Brugge and you're right about
    There still is that basketball game they go to together...and no way is Lindsay going there with him when he slept with Rikki...either he did cheat or they were just friends with benefits - fact is that she has fallen in love with him and will not be comfortable around him for a long time if he did sleep with someone else - conclusion - the spoiler for 2x19 (?) 'proves' :p that he didn't!

I'm suddenly so looking forward to Thursday (so happy that it's my regular day off), it's going to be sooo good! :cool:

Liffy the pink fog has been here since about the same time as we founded GutterVille...and at the moment I believe I'm suffering an overdose...:alienblush:

*Joins the crowd in the 8-Ball*:beer:

6. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

here are my thoughts on the 'extended promo': !$@^)*^&#$@#!!!!

i have decieded not to think about the spoilers and promos anymore they only keep me awake and keep me from not focusing in school!! whatever will be in the episode will be. TPTB said D/L will be together i have (some) faith. too many people- fans, writers, the actors themselves- are invested in this ship in certain ways.

all i keep reminding myself over and over again is NY is not Grey's Anatomy, Lindsay is not Meredith Grey and Danny is not the man-whoring McDreamy, the relationship is not the focal point of the show it's just an added bonus.

us D/L fans will be fine we'll get what we want. D/L are too good together to break up for good.

7. eveninstarz14

Exactly! This is NOT a soap opera and I would appreciate the writers to figure that out. Like you said, MakeTracksCowboy, it is a very wonderful added bonus but not the main focus of the show!

MMM...craving some snickerdoodles now...I am now inspired to make them! And if you guys want some let me know! :devil:

8. Little_Peaches

*Picks up the pom poms again & climbs on my soapbox*

I am with the shirtlessness! Is it possible that the top he is initially wearing is the now legendary green shirt? If so - thank you TPTB!! :lol:

And of course it's getting dirty, Shazza - too much angst has happened on this page, it's time to take back our ship & promote happy/foggy thoughts! you know you love it! :devil:

I also agree with Danny not being a manho, he talked about girlfriends & stuff thru season 1 & 2. Then after the whole LRC incident (sniff) does he mention any other girl again? No! If that was the sort of guy he was, no doubt after a couple of months, he'd probably been out being a little recreational shall we say. So it seems totally out of character to go from (for want of a better word) faithful during their non relationship to cheating after being with the lovely Lindsay.

She's gotta get tough again, show him who's boss. Some nice fiestiness is called for, throw him up against a wall! Us petite girls have got more strength that people give us credit for.

*Climbs back down from the soapbox rather sheepishly but goes on cheering our new found faith in DL*

9. eveninstarz14

hahaha, yes you petite girls are VERY strong! I wouldn't mind seeing that at all! We haven't seen Lindsay tackling anyone since her very first episode have we?

10. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*Did I hear pom poms?*
    [​IMG] Give us a 'D' [​IMG] Give us an 'L' [​IMG] D/L [​IMG]

And of course we all know that CSI is no soap-opera and fortunately Lindsay is no Meredith Grey (never seen a more depressing -sorry no offence- character:brickwall:). But the fun of the Shipper thread is that here we can focus on the little soapy parts of the eps...if it was all science it wouldn't be fun either :rolleyes:...CSI's are human and do have their own drama every now and then...I personally love how they mix that in NY...:)

Hear, hear! Oh that would be great..."Don't mess with me, Messer *BOOM!*:guffaw:

^Congrats on the promotion, btw!

Nope! And I think Danny would make perfect practise material :devil:

*psst* In Shipper Central posts must be at least three lines 'On Topic'

Free drinks for everyone in 'The 8-ball' - (txs to that promo-?-) we are the first thread in Shipper Central since the 'new board' to have over 10,000 views :eek: *waves at lurkers* - Thank you! ;)

11. Little_Peaches

Ooohhh! I wanna draw the pretty pink cosmos but don't know how! Yay for us! Can't do the pom poms either. :rolleyes: oh well....

The man is just asking to be pinned against a wall, especially when he does that smug smirky grin thing we all adore. Messer, you're going down boy! *picture that one ladies - how jealous are we? :lol:*
    Not to mention how long we've been teased with the whole - are they? Aren't they?
    I agree with the combo of drama/soapiness & crime/science - it separates it from Miami & Vegas.

10,000? Woohoo! Who rocks? We all do :D :beer: all round!

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Lots of fancy posts to reply to! Yay!

I miss all those cute little moments that they used to have. It was so clear and evident how attracted they were to each other, but they always managed to pass it off and then argue. They're cute when they argue. :)

Holdings hands (which I still definitely want) is sweet, and they need to make a return of that somewhere. A case perhaps when Danny's helping Linds down from something and he just doesn't let go. He'll have that little grin that he always has and she'll blush slightly. And they'll both be fighting the (rapidly growing) desire to just share a little peck on the lips. :)

I can imagine Danny proposing to Lindsay at a game (and Lindsay's team loses) but she wins anyway cos the next thing she knows he's on his knees a little scared, mumbling through his proposal and she's trying to figure out what he's saying. Then Oh! She gets it when he pulls out the ring and kisses him senseless. :lol:

Danny's always had a way of calming Lindsay down - and she's always had a way to make him smile. :) It's lurve.

*sigh* I loved CS. The cases were slightly...odd, but still. Lindsay got to poke Danny in the love handles and that was just pure joy! It's just so weird to go from them happily poking each other and now unnecessary drama. I hope it's just all a ruse.

Yes, I am also intrigued, what are these snickerdoodle cookies? :)

What can't be used? :lol:

Goodness, I just had an image. You remember the episode where Lindsay was practically swimming in lube? (ep name anyone?) Picture that scene, with Danny, and no clothes. :drool: Hehehe....

Soph just needs to accept that we are all gutter residents here. :p

I hope it's all just one bit ruse to get us all talking about the ep. :rolleyes: TPTB is just being uber evil and they know they can because we've all been deprived of TV for so long so we'll watch anyway - so decide not to play so nice just to annoy us. :eek: How mature :p

That's true. It's as though they're trying to reinforce that mindset, and unfortunately, most of us have already succumbed to the angst and have gone loopy (like me). :eek:

I think it might all be just a nightmare for Lindsay and she wakes up and races to his apartment to find him shirtless at the kitchen looking sleepy, and he's all "wha? u talkin' 'bout, Montana?" :lol: Yup - that's my theory. And she's all serious telling him she loves him and he's still half asleep, scratching his belly. :guffaw:

It looks like they've changed sets again. Who knows why, but Danny looks far too comfortable for it to be anyone else's apartment. And is it me, or did he have alot of dirty dishes?

So I did bring the pink fog then. :lol:

I'm confident the spoiler wont be cut cause it's somewhat needed for the case, unlike the smaller scenes that don't have much purpose which are easily cut. Yay for love!

Exactly. They've spanned this relationship through 2 seasons. It would be unfeasable for them to just drop them like that, or even end it at all for that matter. Get ready for babyBoom! The spoilers and promos have gotten everyone in a slight funk over the past few days and we're being plagued by angst. I have trouble sleeping :rolleyes:

CSI:NY has always been the more character based show compared to Vegas and Miami - and that's what sets it apart. But even so, I'd rather them focus on storylines that deal with their work than such a cliche plot such as cheating. There are other CBS soaps for that - B&B. How many times has Brook Logan married into one family? Like 3 or something and ranging from the father to his 2 sons. This is CSI:NY, if they wanted to create drama, use tension between characters and link it to a case. That would be good. In terms of DL, perhaps a situation that will put one of them in danger - the other would definitely roar out a few concerns and may act less than professional because it's not possible for them to just watch the other skip in with the possibility of never skipping out again. That's good drama. :)

What are snickerdoodles?? :p I wanna know! And yes, me please :D

Very good point. 1 & 2 Danny made little suggestions at his 'love life' with that whole "show me the menu" thing...and getting random calls at work...blah di blah. And subway ho! :lol: Can't forget her...hehehe. But now, ever since LRC he's been waiting for her, not giving up on her, and now he's doing a 180? He's not bipolar - well I hope he's not :rolleyes: They've been good so far, and I'm sure they'll continue doing good with each other. Promo context could have been severely misinterpreted, it's probably going to be hilarious.

She needs to do some tackling. I suggest Danny - into the broom cupboard or onto the bed. :D

It'd be fun to watch them practice wrestling too. :D Like thrashing eels? :lol:

I wonder how many of those views are mine... :rolleyes:

There's a limit to how long you can pull that off before people get annoyed. I think they overdid it with DL. We've had no defining moment since SD, and I dont know if there's a reason for that, or the writers were just being careless, but come on. Just tell us are they, or aren't they. It's not that difficult... :rolleyes:

13. eveninstarz14

You guys don't know what snickerdoodles are?! GASP!!! they are the most yummy cookies in the world! They are made with cinnamon and sugar and they literally melt in your mouth they are that good! insert dirty mind... :lol:

I understand that CSI:NY is more character driven but like you are saying make the drama crime related! I would love to see for once Danny actually coming to the rescue in time!

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^I'd actually like to see Lindsay doing the rescuing. Maybe a scene that's similar to the one with him and Shane Casey, and Lindsay's near hysterical, trying to convince him to let someone else do it, and that he can't go in there.

Just the same it'd be fun to see Danny really angry if Lindsay do to do a repeat of NWILL. He'd blow, and no, it's not just going to be a soft concern, he'll be yelling at everyone and telling them he'd shoot the next person who suggests Lindsay go in. :)

Oh those kinds of scenes are good, because it's still related to the story, but shows character depth as well. :)

...and no, I've never heard of snickerdoodles in my life. :p

[​IMG]

And are they that nice? *eyes cookies suspiciously*

15. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Man okay Liffy I can accept it but just don't get me involved in anything :p

Yeah I miss that too...they are definiately cute when they argue :)

I like that idea alot....lots of fluffy firtly moments :)

^^ :lol: aww...that'd be awesome, very cute....

It so is lurve :D

*walks off before she gets to the guttery posts*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.