Danny/Lindsay #20: BOOM!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

[​IMG]

Their smiles like stars; dazzling and brilliant. Their embrace strong; held together like chains of steel. Their love pure; like the clearest diamond.

A warm and wishful welcome to Danny and Lindsay's 20th thread; celebrating, basking and enjoying the love they undoubtfully share. May this thread share the love we've received in the past and more.

Break out the champagne, shower the M&Ms, pop the popcorn! Clear skies ahead and a strong wind behind us; we're in for a smooth ride aboard the Dantana. Season 4 is our season; and as the execs have given the all clear, we're off for an unforgettable sail.

I hereby announce this thread OPEN! [​IMG]

Thread continued from here:

[​IMG]

Reminder: guys! Lets not keep inviting modie over, (sorry modie!) :p Keep our posts on the D/L - which should'nt be all that hard right? :)

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww yay, am I one of the first to post! Sweet! *Mo dances in with confetti, cookies, tons of M&M's, and candy corn cuz it's almost Halloween!* Yay for #20!!

Liff this opening is GORGEOUS! That "Boom" avie/banner you made is fabulous! You are fabulous...and our lovely couple, well they freakin' ROCK!! :lol:

And for y'all who didn't see what I said, I spent the whole day thinking about D/L babies and how badly I want to see them...and that of course sparked my muse and I do believe I have another ficcie in the making! :D

Wohoo for #20!!

3. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*Stuffy skips into the new thread, holding a giant platter of chocolate chip cookies (baked with M&Ms!) and celebration confetti*

Yay!! Congrats everyone on the brand-spankin-new thread! As Mo said - we're "BOOM!ING" :D

Alright everyone, we've got a new episode on the morrow, so here's hoping for some more lurvely DL scenes! The playful, fun banter we've all come to love and adore from our couple.

"We're shippy, we're fluffy, we're CANON to the max!!"

Psst - excellent opening Liffy!! :D very beautiful.

4. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Liff You have done a great job opening the new thread and love the banner, love it!

There is nothing about these two that is wrong. I love D/L!

5. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

It is hard to believe that I have been posting here since thread #12 and we are now up to #20!

D/L has captured my attention ever since "Just take a deep breath.." in Zoo York. I instantly felt the connection between Danny and Lindsay. Over the passing episodes, the feeling continued to grow and develop. From the banter in "Bad Beat", to the Danny's double take in "Risk", to Lindsay trusting Danny enough to go to him first with her discoveries in "RSRD"...

There are so many moments which have helped define this couple. Some light, some heavy. (Some angsty, some fluffy). I look forward to the continuation of this ship, and to how tptb carry on the canon relationship.

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

This is for everyone in case somebody missed my post in the last thread.

Posts in this thread need to stay on topic and include at least three lines of on topic posting. Please keep in mind that it's not three short, separate lines. It's three full lines.

Off topic posting needs to be kept to a minimum and must contain at least three lines of on topic posting.
    The last Danny/Lindsay thread contained way too much spamming and it's gotta stop.

So, everybody get on topic, stay on topic, and contribute discussion of at least three lines. Also, please do not post just to congratulate the thread opening. Anyone can open a thread and it's not that hard and it doesn't need congratulatory only posts.

Thanks.

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mer-bear, hey hon! Yeah I know, what you mean I don't remember which episode of Season 2 I saw first...it was around CotD I think...can't exactly remember, but I do know that from the first moment I saw them in the same room together I adored them together! :D The way they teased, flirted, bantered, and especially the way they watched eachother...*sigh* it was love at first sight...both for me with them and them with eachother! Yay! And now we're all the way to them really truely being in love and together and CANON and well on their way to those beautifully adorable Messer babies I so badly want to see! :D

Awww how I love this ship! Yay for #20 and yay for you Liffy and for D/L and yay for all of us! :D :D :D

ETA: Your post and thoughts made me think Mer-bear...so all y'all lovely peeps in here...here's a question or two for you to start off this fabulous new thread of ours started by our brilliant Liffer! ;)

1.) What was the first D/L moment you remember loving?

2.) When do you think was the first moment they realized it was more than teasing betwen them??

3.) Do you want D/L to have a boy or girl first...or twins?
    :D

ETA again: Did I scare y'all away with my crazy questions? :( Here I'll answer them myself...maybe that'll help! :D

1.) The first moment I saw as it aired was the double take in "Risk"...and that sold me for life!

2.) This one is easier for me...the moment I think it was more than teasing for them was the moment Linds brought Danny the cigarette results first in RSRD...that was more than teasing or banter, that was trust beyond teasing! :D

3.) As much as I know Linds would love to give Danny a son first...I think he would want a daughter, a tiny version who looks just like his beautiful Montana...that also said, I would LOVE for them to have twins, a boy and a girl, that would be SOOOOO adorable! :D

8. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Liffy I love the graphics and it's great that you stayed up to represent our ;) time zone! It was worth it! BOOM! :D

That must have been in ZY. I remember how I saw Danny teasing her about Mac and just knew that had to be the start of something amazing :D - and it was. :p

2.) When do you think was the first moment they realized it was more than teasing betwen them??
    I could just as well copy and paste Mo's answer. But I think the scene where Danny is handing in his badge in Mac's office :( and they look at each other through the window is even more significant. You can see in their eyes that they suddenly realize their true feelings. :)

Stuffy already posted them in the last thread, but just because I love that scene:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Still hope it will be a while before they start thinking of children :cool: (Liffy needs to sell his stock first :D). But when the time comes I think twins would be fun, but to let Danny slowly get adjusted to being a dad it is perhaps better to have one child first (not that you
    actually get to decide that :rolleyes:, but for discussion's sake :)).

A baby boy will be great. I have the feeling Danny doesn't have a tight bond with his dad and he would like the chance to do things differently. :D

This is going to be a great day - New thread, new eppy tonight and it's Happy Hump Day! :D

later!

9. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Happy Hump day/New Episode day to every one

Liffy, great job with opening the new thread, love love love the banner

Danny carrying her over the roof in Cool Hunter

He calls you that, because he has a crush on you and she blushed and was positively delighted by the "revelation"

a girl, definitely. one with her hair and smile and his eyes and attitude

yesterday I finally saw the walruss-vidieo scene and it was so squee-worthy. she practicly ignored Sheldon & Adam and adrressed only Danny. it almost felt like they were alone in the room

[​IMG]

10. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey! Congrats on the new thread! Liffy, you did a great job! Love the banner!

Great questions Mo!

Has to be Zoo York. The look of her face when she says "Hi" to Danny is priceless!

I agree with Dutch and Mo, it has to be RSRD. The look in their eyes tells everything. If that's not love, I don't know what is!

Erm... I think a mini-Danny would be so cute! I can just imagine the trouble Danny and his son would get into :lol: But a little girl would be so sweet too. I think Danny would be very protective of his little girl... I think i'd go with twins - a boy and girl - because I can't decide! :lol:

Love the pic, Carly! The walrus ep is one of my favs.

Anyway, I better go try and eat something. I hope I won't be seeing it again in a few hours. Is Danny about, I need some TLC :devil: :lol:

Catch y'all later! xxx

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liffy skips into the newly formed thread and happily douses everyone in chocolate milkshake since he seems to have an abundant supply of them* :D Good Morning fellow DLers! (Well that was an interesting name). I could have sprayed y'all with Condom Spray but I thought it wouldn't be as appreciated :eek:

Since it's Wednesday - again, it's HUMP DAY!! New eppy tonight and I am definately hoping for some D/L interaction. Okay, I give - as happy as I've been with the D/L we've been given so far (and it's been lurvely) I want to see them grope! :mad: Or at least something that blatantly, vividly, undeniably acknowledges their relationship together. OOh! I just remembered something I really want to see; I want Danny to ask Linds to lunch again, and this time she says 'yes' or 'gimme a minute' or...'as long as you're buying and we aren't going anywhere near bugs' :D Either that, or Linds can ask Danny out for food. She eats too ya know :p

Can't wait for that fic sweetheart! :D I'm sure it'll be rockin'. Okay - so I had a totally fluffy D/L dream, which comes more often than not and I am always happy to have them (duh!). :p The scene I was thinking about with Danny bouncing his little baby girl and Lindsay running after Danny Jr. so came true in my head. Actually it pretty amusing to see Danny handle his girl, bouncing her ontop of his leg like a horse....grinning and singing botched up nusery rhymes and substituting random words cos he can't remember the original song. :p I am so going to use that into a fic one of these days...

I'd like to think they had bits and pieces they need to work on (at the moment) :eek: Don't hit me but real life couples aren't perfect! They're perfect because they acknowledge their imperfections and work together on them :) *happy sigh*.

>>>I still want to see Linds bop Danny on the head with something, even if it is a slap on the head :p It's just cute.

I joined in around....#16 I think. I remember a thread that you opened :p And there's been no going back ever since! :lol: Pink fluffy fog all around!

I think, on the whole, TPTB has given us a wide range of them, in scenes with different emotions and interactions. We've seen Danny's looks in ZY, Lindsay's looks practically everywhere :)p) and slowly they've realised, like Danny says, that they have this great chemistry together. It's undeniable! I think we're all looking forward to see how TPTB are going to handle their relationship - We've got Pam and Peter with us! Not much can go wrong :D

Modie thanks for the ever-so-needed warnings :p We'll try to keep the chatty on the down low. (ooh, that's D/L too :D ). :p

1.) Okay, I never watched season 1 as it aired, my first ep was Summer In The City so I was a little confused at first why Aiden just upped and left all of a sudden and suddenly get replaced by a country girl. Needless to say, I adored the country girl just as much! (But had to go watch s1 for the Aiden scenes too). ZY was definately THE moment I loved. I'm a guy - we can read other guys ;) When Danny couldnt keep his eyes off her, I knew something was up. See where that's led us to now? :lol:

2.) I agree with what y'all have said. RSRD was definately a turning point for them both. Lindsay felt something when she first read the results: confused. And at the point where she hands the results to him, she's more than likely feeling a little useless. By the time they share that look through the glass, she's gone and realised how different things were and how suddenly she cares for him very very much. Same goes for Danny, he's never probably met a lady who'd break protocol for him, and he knows, just as well as she, that there are more than sparks between them

3). A boy! I want a baby boy and when he's four (oh yes - very specific. I like 4 year olds for unknown reasons) they'll have a perfect baby girl :) He'd be the spitting image of his father, save the darker hair and eyes. :) He'd be the terror of the house and definately leave Lindsay on the edge for a little while. Danny on the other hand prefers to grin and play with little girl (aww). I think them having twins would scare the pants of Danny - and probably Lindsay too now that I think about it :p

Oh yes - it was definately worth it :D I live in the wrong timezone anyway. heheh. Explains why it's mid-day and I just woke up :p

Oh yes 'Bad Beat' is the only one and only Walrus Documentary episode! :lol: I loved how she didn't even acknowledge anyone else but Danny in that scene.

"Footage from your 30th birthday Messer?"

"Walrus documentary"

:D

Right-o. I'm off for a bit. Hope y'all have a bran-spankin' (horny :devil:) Hump Day! - Horny Hump Day....that sounds nice... Thanks for all the words on my itty bitty stuff on the opening :D

BOOM! *and Liffy disappears in a cloud of spray latex*

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Yay new thread...loved the opening Liffy!! :)

1. I loved the rooftop seen in Cool hunter but I loved the 'Walus documentary' scene!!
    2. I agree with you lot.... the scene in RSRD whn Lindsay gies Danny the results! :)
    3.Definatly a girl, Danny wants a little Montana!!!

13. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I totally misread the question. happens often with me. i thought you asked when WE relaized there was more and for me it was stealing home

I dont really remember the scene from RSRD but I have to agree that it was definitely a turning point in their relationship. till then it was banter and flirting and that one little (or very big) gesture brought carrying to the equation.

finally I infected someone with my wish :) I meam she promised him drinks in CH and he asked for a dinner too. then in Supermen he suggested dinner and nothing. she stood him up in LRC. she owes him (and us) at least one meal. homecooked. served with candlelights and soft music they could later dance to. the rest of the evening left out for our dirty minds to fill in :lol:

14. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Well, this is a three part answer. I want to say Zoo York because it was right out of the gate that I seen that these two could have potential and be a great couple, but I'd have to say the first moment I really loved was the "walrus" documentary comments. That and when he held her hand explaining death grip(or something like that) in City of the Dolls.

2. When do you think was the first moment they realized it was more than teasing betwen them?

Well, like everyone else, I think RSRD was what convinced me that they realized that there was more than teasing between them. She took a big chance telling him the test results, but that showed that she thought a lot of him, going to him like that.

I have to go with girl. I can see Danny being so over protective!

And Liffy, if you love 4 years old so much, live with mine. You might change your mind! Anyway, nice opening of the thread, you did a fine job. And yay, my title choice won!

I'll be back to night, to keep you up to date on as it happens D/L moments(if we are indeed, treated to any). Here's hoping anyway. I really enjoyed their batmobile scenes together, and am interested to see what this episode is like.

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I loved that too!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.