Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Bad kissme... but ooh you brought ficcie so you've made up for it. Smart move ;)

Funny. Ficcie. Auda would you happen to know anything about a ficcie more like a texas ficcie?..you know the one you're writing?..

;)

Oh yeah, Danny said you'd know what I meant. ;)

....Oh look Danny and Lindsay are over there doing each other! :devil:

On the snake bite thing, did you bet it was gonna be Hawkes or Stella there?...

Nice...fluffy *gags*. lol... anyways, Hopefully Anna has a safe delivery, and then she can bring us home a D&L baby...

Christmas.. oh lordy.. I still need to do my shoppin'.. oh speaking of which, yall want a card? pm your addy or your email addy :D

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OH MY GOSH!!! **Mo hurtles into the thread skidding as she barely stops in time, so excited she can't even talk!** :lol: :lol: :lol: Guess what, guess what, guess what!!!

This week isn't our last eppy before the break!!!!!!! It is NOT!! From a lovely reliable source, we get Ep. 12 on December 13th!!!!! And....
    From TV Guide.com "A 19-year-old deaf woman is gunned down in her parents' house. Lindsay arrives at the scene, but quickly leaves and later opens up to Stella about a dark incident in her past that continues to haunt her. Elsewhere, a 16-year-old skating star is murdered while practicing at a local rink, but Stella believes another skater, a national champion, may have been the intended target." WE GET LINDS' SECRET!!! So maybe we will still get our mid-season "thing"!!!

Merry Christmas to us, early!!!!!!! YAY!!!! :D :D :D

3. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

That's such a relief Mo! I know we'd have a break, I just didn't want to think it would be over a month without any D/L. Futon Critic still has nothing listed as to when Silent Night will air. We can all be a little relieved, because at least Lindsay's secret is finally revealed. I wonder whether Danny will find out, or is it just Stella that the secret is revealed to? Either way, at least we don't have to wait a month now. (does happy dance now)
    Yeah! :D

4. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Mo... woohoo!! thanks so much for that huni!!! wow.. that sure is gonna be great....

i wonder if it reminds her of a sister, or something that it happened to.. and maybe the person who killed *whoever* was meant to have got Lindsey instead?! ooh the plot thickens!!!!

:eek: :eek:

5. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

I'm thrilled that we get to find out Linsay's secret!! .....but..... why oh why is she telling Stella and not Danny :( before they send her away for a few eps? (Don't get me wrong, I love Stella, but it's just not the same) Did the writers decide it would be easier that way so that they wouldn't have to try to shoot a broom closet scene around her baby belly? Come on guys, just dim the lights and use some creative camera angles :devil: :devil:!! Aarrrggghhhh :mad:. Ya think they'll make it up to us after the break? :confused: **sigh** Darn it. Ah well, I'm still happy to find out what it is! Me and my bag of (peanut butter) M&M's are ready for what ever comes our way.

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Well at least its Stella. We thought before it was going to be Macky. .. Since she leaves at a deaf thing, maybe her mother was deaf and was murdered?

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhhh good thought Lynny! Hmmmm didn't consider that, but it's a possibility for sure! :D
    Have faith my shippy buddies...I think we'll get some D/L....I really do! :D TPTB are not going to so drastically drop our ship...this is a huge moment with Linds and basically the reason she and Danny are together YET, so I think they will give us SOME kind of D/L in this eppy...I really really think so!! :lol: I see Stell encouraging Linds to tell Danny, or Danny asking Stel what's up with Linds and Stel telling Danny to talk to Linds...something will happen, really!!! ;)

**Mo wraps herself in D/L ficcies, vids and shippy clips and climbs into her shippy bubble, attempting to patiently await the 13th!** :D

8. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

mo you have made me a very happy shipper... I mean a very very happy little shipper. And Fangirl actually. I love this thread... I love 13... I love DL... *sigh* I need something shippy now.. possibly some fics, pics, anything... I'm so happy!

9. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I know chell. And it's kinda funny that a friend of mine who hasn't seen anything of season 3 yet, saw that cap in my 'bucket' and the first thing she said is: "Ooooh, are D/L finally together?" And I was like...well, uh, no that's actually right after she stood him up :) And she pointed at the screen and asked: "why are they holding hands then?" :lol: :lol:

And, oh my, I've been gone for a day and when I popped in here and saw all the spoiler boxes I knew there had to be some hot news :D kissme I admire your self control for not checking those spoilers. And don't even consider not clicking them anymore :eek:

There are some good times ahead of us. First this week's ep is (co)written by the lovely Pam *hugs Pam, you know we love you and you love D/L, so show us what you can do and then on the THIRTEENth :) we get another ep already. Thank you so much Mo for making us all such very happy shippers :) I am so gonna put 13 on my lotto form if we do get (and I'm sure we will) anything good in that ep :D
    I think it's a bit strange too that she decides to tell Stella first. But I like Mo's explanation, 'bout Danny asking Stella what's wrong with Lindsay. And of course she won't tell so he has to go by and check on her ;) And we still can have a -frontdoor-meeting-cliff hanger-scene :p Or maybe it will not end there and they have used some of the creative :devil: camera angles like mercy suggested.
    At least this 'Silent Night' is not gonna go by 'all calm and bright' :devil:
    See, hon it's not always so bad to start X-mas a wee bit early :D We are all in the mood already, kissme wrote a little ficcie (nice one btw), ihnc is going shopping, I was bringing a song and TPTB will bring us the best gift of all :D :p :D

edit HOT NEWS !!! AND I MEAN HOT !!!

This one was just posted by Orison in the spoiler thread:
    Speaking about Lindsay, episode #14 will be her final one until Anna gets back from maternity leave...There's a scene towards the end in which she's talking to Hawkes and pulls a card out of her bag, asking him to give it to Danny. Hawkes' doesn't like what she's doing but she brushes it off. Then he's like "everybody around here knows how close you two are" and that she should at least call him to let him know she's leaving. Lindsay thinks about it for a moment then says it's better this way. She places the card on Danny's desk and walks away :( :(

OMG!!! I have to let that one sink in for a bit.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

DUTCH..... I'm gonna cry!!! :eek: :( :(
    First of all...I was up freakishly high cuz of the eppy on the 13th!! That could say SOOOOO much for our ship...but then Orison's spoiler.....
    she leaves and just leaves a card on his desk? Oh SAD DAY!! :( Gah....**Mo sobs!** My only slight consolation is that hopefully Danny will chase after her...but I swear, if he goes and does something dumb in response to her leaving :mad: , I will personally kill him I don't care how hot he is!!

Oh dear heavens...please, please, please let our ship sail happily...I can't take all this!! :eek: :(

11. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

:(
    dutch, I don't think I like the last spoiler. That's possible worse than the "It's not you, it's me" line from Love Run Cold. I hope our ship isn't sinking. Or when she comes back, things get straightened out bigtime

12. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Hey, don't shoot the messenger!! :( :(

After all
    We know she will be back!! :) So they have to talk to each other at a certain point. And to lighten your spirits we don't know what happens after she drops off that note ;) Maybe there's still going to be an airport scene ;) Or he will go after her, call her, does anything to get her back :devil:

I wanted angst and I think I get what I wished for :eek: But we will sail!!! Keep faith!!!

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay... **Mo attempts to fight the waves of pessimism that threaten to overcome her...**
    Our ship will sail y'all...we have too many moments, too many looks, too much flirting, too much LOVE dang it to not sail!! We will sail...Danny & Lindsay are gonna end up together, they WILL!! They are made for eachother, dang it! :D

I refuse to give up on them, refuse to believe they are sinking...no sinking...they are gonna sail into the sunset, happily!! Pam, writer buddy...bring it on!! :lol:

**Mo deliberately ignores the sad spoilers, sticking her fingers in her ears...as she wraps herself in her bubble!**

Sorry Dutch hon! I wasn't shooting you! Promise! :D In case you couldn't tell...I tend to go up and down with my ships! :p :lol:
    That's true, they didn't say that's the last scene of the eppy...she could leave the note and then Danny could run after her catch her at the airport...(like Ross in the Friends finale) Awww, I sure hope that happens...cuz if not I'm so gonna be crying!!

14. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hi everyone! I feel like such a reject! I missed the opening of the new thread! That's the first one I've missed... I think! I hate my schedule!

Oh my gosh! I love love love that spoiler. It just made me happy! YAY!

A letter on Danny's desk? Interesting. I wonder what it will say. I wonder if it will be like the time on Bones when she finally opens her Christmas gift and we don't know what it is. What if we never find out what the letter says? That would suck. Big time! I'm glad she tells Stella about her secret though. I figured that's how it would happen so I wasn't too surprised when I read that.

What's with all the talk about sinking?! We're not going to sink! I wont let us!!! :)

15. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Hi smiliee!
    Okay, I think I'm over it. I think I was prepared for her to leave for Montana after she revealed her secret. I didn't think it would take another couple of episodes. We could absolutely have the Danny chasing her to the airport scenario. I'm trying to think positive here. See a lot of possibilites now that I'm over the shock. Rather than the end, I think this is the beginning of when they are going to really get together. At least, that's what I keep telling myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.