CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

It will be one sad finale. I just don't get what were the reasons to get rid of her. She was a plus eveytime she appeared. But, I'm guessing this is how things go.

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

PerfectAnomaly, I completely agree with you. You summed it up beautifully.

:( I was still hoping it would be Lindsay...

3. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

i found this spoiler it looks like someone is gonna be killed off

season five will have 25 episodes, with a character being killed off in the finale.

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

That's too bad, but as soon as Angell's father was listed in the cast, I knew it would be her. Sounds like it will be a very emotional episode. Poor Flack!

I wonder why she wasn't wearing a bulletproof vest if she was protecting someone. Come on Flack, you worry about that with Danny but not with your girlfriend? :p

I wonder what the cliffhanger will be!

5. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

Thansk Faylinn, can't say I am not disappointed.

potters off wondering why couldn't it be Lindsay?

6. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

HA! I knew it!! Woo hoo!! The FAILtective is soon to be no more!! :devil:

Happy dance time!

[​IMG]

Not to mention the awesome Flack drama that is going to come out of all this. I won't lie, seeing him sad will make me sad. But I can't wait to see Eddie bust out those dramatic chops!

I am so pumped!! The finale will not get here fast enough.

7. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

im sorry but i also found this. my lindsay hope just went out the window :shifty:
    Pay Up is the 25th episode of the 5th season of CSI: NY. It is the Season 5 finale. This episode will feature the death of one of the regular characters, there have been many speculations to which character it will be, however it will not be Sinise, Kanakaredes, Cahill, Buckley, Joy or Belknap as they have outstanding contracts. Vaugier, Giovinazzo and Harper are all plausable for being killed.

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I wonder where she gets shot? Since she's shot in the chest she must be somewhere where a vest typically wouldn't be needed.

ETA: I didn't refresh my page so I missed Top's post.

9. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Can't say i'm not surprised and i'm curious as if Emmanuel had asked for out or not.

Its frustrating knowing but also relieving cos it was driving me mad trying to work it all out tho i more i thought more i was against lindsay as much as she was my first choice cos i doubted she woudl be back on duty,

But makes me thing there has to be more of a cliffhanger its a finale we always get a cliffhanger.

Does this mean tho next season we get a new detective come in every few eps. And some angst flack which is always good.

10. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Now I'm all tempted to call her DEADtective but I suppose that's a little insensitive...

11. Top41

Oh, it should have been Lindsay--if they were thinking about which characters bring something to the show, and which one doesn't. ;)

But I can see it from Emmanuelle's point-of-view, if she was the one who wanted to leave. After all, for her, it's not really a good move to stay on a show for umpteen seasons as a recurring character. She's beautiful and talented--she should have her own show, or be focusing on films. If CSI: NY was going to make her a reg that would be one thing, but there really isn't room for two detectives. It's a shame, especially given that there's an actress/character far, far more deserving of getting the boot. ;)

12. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

i cant believe that it sucks she was a good character why cant they finally realise how crap lindsay is and get rid of her. danny will be sad for a while but he will appreciate it in the long run not having to put up with her

13. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I´ve really thought that TPTB would make it more difficult to find out who will die. After that announcement of PL

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

The spoilers suggest Angell gets shot at the courthouse. I'll be sad to see her go. :( I think Emmanuelle Vaugier is a talented actress.

The spoilers also have Lindsay back at work (which I thought was a little quick, unless they leap forward in time). I'm wondering if she comes back specifically to help on this case? Or is she just back really quickly? And Danny's there too, so who's looking after the baby? :lol: Ah, so many unimportant questions to be answered.

I know. I'm interested to see what the cliffhanger turns out to be...

15. Top41

Are you trying to be funny? Because you're not. Just thought I'd clue you in. Nice try, though! :thumbsup:

Comedy is your friend, but only if you're good at it. :lol:

Anyway, back on topic...

I wonder if there will be some sort of funeral at the end. The only times the CSI shows have done that have been for Speed and Warrick. So I imagine Flack handing Angell's dad her badge will be it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.